It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

racism or whatev

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have been alive for 53 years. Now in this world I am racist. I dont know why I am racist. I have been alive and lived with all people and somehow I am racist. I never tried to be racist but apparently I am. I am actually 4 percent african according to 23 and me. I have had many african american pals in my life and yet somehow I am racist.

Why?

Well I am because communist weirdos say I am.

When is this nonsense going to stop?

It seems that it never will and that I and everyone I know are going to have to fight over it.

Why?

Well because the united states of america needs to be destroyed. Sorry guys and gals, that is the need. Somehow racism and hyper sexual things will solve everything. But it will not. We will all suffer so much eventually if this keeps its trajectory. I will suffer, you will suffer, your mom will suffer and your grandma will suffer.

Just stop it. We can get along. We really can, up until the leftist world controlled out thoughts, we did. And we can again.

America had a good line of solving that problem, but it seems we were all thrown aside.

Why can't anyone see what these assholes are doing to us?

Why?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
I have been alive for 53 years. Now in this world I am racist. I dont know why I am racist. I have been alive and lived with all people and somehow I am racist. I never tried to be racist but apparently I am. I am actually 4 percent african according to 23 and me. I have had many african american pals in my life and yet somehow I am racist.

Why?

It seems that it never will and that I and everyone I know are going to have to fight over it.

Why?

Well because the united states of america needs to be destroyed. Sorry guys and gals, that is the need. Somehow racism and hyper sexual things will solve everything. But it will not. We will all suffer so much eventually if this keeps its trajectory. I will suffer, you will suffer, your mom will suffer and your grandma will suffer.

Just stop it. We can get along. We really can, up until the leftist world controlled out thoughts, we did. And we can again.

America had a good line of solving that problem, but it seems we were all thrown aside.

Why?

would you rather be a threat to democracy?

i wanna be worse than watergate.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I don’t see why it needs destroying.

Perhaps some ruthlessly efficient and well directed brutality from the brave could save the Land of the free?

Charity begins at home. Be of good cheer and practice making worship a verb. Endure and bear witness.

The nonsense will stop when everyone stops acknowledges it.

a reply to: greendust

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

A fact....USA WILL be destroyed soon enough. No longer does USA have control of its government and the dangerous groups within USA who are set to destroy from within.

China and Russia know they can take USA down.... an easy task. And guess what? USA politicians know this. Maybe this is the reason why USA kisses their ass.

I would rank USA as being the fourth most powerful country...and that is being generous.

I used to be an American. Best decision I made was packing my sh!t and leaving for good. I served in USA military and retired from armed forces.....66th M.I. (overseas hub for 3 letter agencies)

USA knows what is coming...........its people do not....

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

We need a tipping point of awareness. A rough search indicates that 10% of the population needs to hold an unshakeable belief for the rest to follow.

I don't believe that number to be accurate. I think more is needed especially since workplaces have become politically involved and people will endure a lot of bs before they risk their livelihood for a cause.

The whole domestic terrorist spiel is also not helping because your homeland security is balls deep into the great reset.

They are actively managing the tipping point and the more oppressive they become should indicate the level of awareness amongst the public.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I think the key is which 10% is in power. The fanatics who really believe in the Church of Woke are the ones in charge.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Why?

Why?

Why?

Yeah, I'm there with ya. Also I'm also a perspective threat to democracy because I display perceived anti social behavior.

I don't post my whole life online, I lived most my life without a Facebook, Twitter etc. I just don't see the need to share what I do.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The left, through CRT, is re-teaching racism to a generation that wasn't racist.

Sure, there will always be the morons who actually ARE racist, but more and more, it's the left that is obsessed with skin color rather than character content.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

A fact....USA WILL be destroyed soon enough. No longer does USA have control of its government and the dangerous groups within USA who are set to destroy from within.

China and Russia know they can take USA down.... an easy task. And guess what? USA politicians know this. Maybe this is the reason why USA kisses their ass.

I would rank USA as being the fourth most powerful country...and that is being generous.

I used to be an American. Best decision I made was packing my sh!t and leaving for good. I served in USA military and retired from armed forces.....66th M.I. (overseas hub for 3 letter agencies)

USA knows what is coming...........its people do not....

Oh some of us do - I have been watching all this, the nonsense from groups like the blm's stomping and burning their way through our cities, all due to their own misbehaviors (Floyd and the like), and I'm watching all the different groups marching around as if they own OUR country, the illegals and their attitudes included -
Americans no longer rule in our own country, we have been bombarded and stampeded with the 'privileged and entitled' (at least that's what they think), to the point where we are being outnumbered and pushed and shoved out of their way.
I'm of Polish descent, and I can tell you that the Polish people coming here now are among the rudest I have ever encountered - and for what reason? They should be happy to be here, but no - they want us (my husband and myself) out of their way, refuse to rent to us, and treat us like dirt under their feet.
Can't wait to get out of this area and NJ.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"I would rank USA as being the fourth most powerful country...and that is being generous."

I would rank the United States as being a Third World Country, and horrendously overpopulated, poor school systems, overrun with those living and existing on our welfare benefits.
Why is it that every single time I call anyone from our cable tv service to a returns department for fashion clothing, I end up trying to understand someone from overseas?
And as for where our 'designer clothing' is being manufactured, it is never in our own country.
If there is ever a need for troops in the future - who are we going to draft into service? Ever take a look at the size and shape of young people today?
That point alone is enough to make China and Russia laugh.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It will stop when people stop playing into it.

It will improve when people stop letting race be a factor at all.

But as long as people play the game... as long as people make race a part of the discussion, it's going to be a factor -- a subjective factor-- and an issue.

No good can come from labeling people and putting everyone in boxes. None. And especially when we label our own selves. There is no place in our Constitutional Republic for labels and boxes.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
We see it. The question is, who is “these assholes” can differ from person to person, and team mentality trumps discussion about such subjects... so they keep us forever disunited.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Why?

Why can't anyone see or why are they doing it to you? Ambiguity, the devils vegetable garden.

I think you need stop being a snowflake and have thicker skin, People only hurt you with words because you let them. Don't let them!

Be proud you are racists. Don't hold back. Have courage to show the people around you exactly who you are. It's not bigotry or prejudice if everyone believes it. Then it's fact.

edit on 27-8-2022 by AllSeeingEye2025 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join