It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: BBC news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Yes I put this under the heading 'Covid'. It is simply 'not done' not to mention the side-effects of mrna vaccines as a possible cause of excess mortality.
Not that it's necessarily the only cause. But not mentioning the side effects of the mRNA vaccine creates a deafening silence. Sick people have to wait more than 12 hours for help. 'And this is just the tip of the iceberg'.... quote. An explosion of emergency calls. Check out the chart for yourself in the link.
'People are aging' is a possible cause (come on... people are now a year older than they were in 2021). The climate is a possible cause. Covid infections are a possible cause. Procrastination ... You name it ... Staff shortages are also a cause (how could it be otherwise with such an increase in patients?). My guess? Soon they will come forward with studies highlighting the benefits of the mRNA vaccine... fall is coming...
A plus: this is BBC news. A multitude of people will ask themselves questions. The ball can start rolling. But don't bet on it.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 24-8-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra
In Japan we are seeing thousands now daily with covid. So what the hell is going on?

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hey it could be ageing?

It could be heat?

It could be delays in care?

It could be Covid, delayed symptoms.

It could be, ermmmmm, the ants, you know, they're, erm, too many.

It could be the earth's rotation?

Could it be the result of an untested genetic experiment on humanity, perpetrated by the same folk who have paid billions in malicious lawsuits because of their immorality?

WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAAAAT - THERE'S JUST NO WAY, NO, NEVER, THAT'S CRAZY........

Anything but the truth. By not even considering vaccine damage, the media are trying to frame the narrative that it could never, ever, possibly be the vaccine......

I'd have thought people would see through this by now...

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I see Alex Jones has confirmed the excess deaths via the society of actuaries, broken down into age groups. So far in the Millenials, the die-off is a hundred percent over the normal, for payouts. That's just those requiring payouts so how many are not insured and not showing up in their figures? www.bitchute.com... This sort of dents the premise that the young and fit were not at risk of covid, but they sure were at risk of something.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius
Me too. Think of it as a lesson about human nature.
Now I understand better how people in the past could be manipulated and side with what is now called genocide....
You would think most people learn from their mistakes ... not so ...
Cliché cliché ... history is doomed to repeat itself ... albeit under different circumstances ... human nature has remained exactly the same for the past say 30,000 years .... but that is something for another topic ....

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The dismantling of the NHS is probably the biggest factor. The U.K. is being taken over and corrupted from the inside. Things are going to get ugly.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

remember breathing too hard is a cause

looking at the sun , gardening , jogging
existing!

everything accept the vaccine

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

yeh COVID #ed the NHS , put so much pressure on it that patients with life threatening illness were unable to get treatment , and of course this just pushes people to private health care and causes them to decry the NHS as "not fit for purpose" and so the masses will be forced to request its demise and they win.

My cousins husband Ryan died the other night there with stage 4 cancer , he didnt get access to treatment throughout the pandemic and had to take matters into his own hands.

He was 35 and had a wife and two beautiful sons.
he served in the British army in the artillery regiment
he served in aghanistan and iraq
had everything in front of him
and then gone

these #ers will suffer for this somehow they will pay in the end
they wanted rid of all the terminally ill people
I feel it in my bones.

edit on 24-8-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Without the licence fee the BBC would shrivel up and die. All those lunatics clapping the NHS, psyop.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
this woman on instagram got a letter from the NHS referring to her late husbands death

instagram image link

She has been awarded £120K for vaccine damages for the loss of her husband

is this an admission that her husband died from the vaccine ?

seems that way, so what I take from this is that the NHS will be forced to pay out millions in vaccine damages making them go broke
and thus shutting the NHS down for the private firms to come in a scavenge the corpse

edit on 24-8-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Maybe this was on ATS before, then ignore it.
I read the regular media, but as far as covid is concerned, I also look at alternative media. Why? Because the mass media don't give a sincere interpretation. Is it because of Plato's ''Noble Lie''? Well I don't give a damn about the noble lie. I want the truth. And watching this video makes me feel like I'm looking at the truth. Conspiracy or not. I don't care what they call it. I hope the truth prevails. 'The truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God'
I hope we can hear this oath often in the years to come.
www.sgtreport.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join