It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter Of "Spiritual Guide" To Putin's Ukraine Invasion Killed In Moscow Car Bomb Plot.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

The daughter of a close ally of Vladimir Putin has been killed in a suspected car bomb attack near Moscow, it is understood.

Darya Dugin, daughter of “Putin’s brain” Alexander Dugin, 60, died in the suspected assassination plot that was meant for her father.

She is believed to have been killed in a blast near the village of Bolshiye Vyazyomy last night.

Footage from the scene of the blast shows her Land Cruiser Prado engulfed in flames by a roadside with emergency vehicles nearby.

Alexander Dugin, a Russian philosopher who is an ultra-nationalist close to Putin, is believed to have been the intended target.

Daughter of 'spiritual guide' to Putin's Ukraine invasion killed in Moscow 'car bomb plot meant for her father.

RIP to the poor lady in question.

Nobody deserves to die like that no matter what view they or their father may share.

edition.cnn.com...
www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 21-8-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Was it Ukraine? Doubtless, they will be blamed anyway. Nice and convenient.

More likely a political feud.

Though, Putin and his lackeys have blown people as the pretext for repression. Take the Moscow bombings in 1999 which Putin used as an excuse to move against Chechnya, but it's widely believed Putin orchestrated.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Apparently it happened near the village of "Bolshiye Vyazyomy" which is in the Odintsovsky District of Moscow.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Beat me to it mate.

A little more background on Alexander Dugin.

Dugin was admitted to the Moscow Aviation Institute in 1979, but was later expelled because of his involvement with mystic neo-Nazi groups. He then spent the 1980s hanging around monarchist and ultraright- wing circles, before joining Gennady Ziuganov’s Communist Party of the Russian Federation (CPRF, a neo-Stalinist group partially descended from, but not to be confused with, the previously ruling Communist Party of the Soviet Union,

Nazis , the Fourth Rich and Russian Nazism.

In order to be so united, this Eurasian Union will need a defining ideology, and for this purpose Dugin has developed a new “Fourth Political Theory” that combines all of the strongest points of Communism, Nazism, Ecologism, and Traditionalism, thereby allowing it to appeal to the adherents of all of these diverse anti-liberal creeds. Although he would adopt Communism’s opposition to free enterprise, he would drop the Marxist commitment to technological progress—a liberal-derived ideal— in favor of Ecologism’s demagogic appeal to stop the advance of industry and modernity. From Traditionalism, he derives a justification for stopping free thought. All the rest is straight out of Nazism, ranging from legal theories justifying unlimited state power and the elimination of individual rights, to the need for populations “rooted” in the soil, to weird gnostic ideas about the secret origin of the Aryan race in the North Pole.
www.skeptic.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.skeptic.com...
(use the end skeptic.com link)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I hate it is used to the point it’s a cliché on this site. And used to push propaganda. Truth is the first causality of war. But looks like the Russian claim the POWs killed in the Olenivka prison explosion by a Ukrainian missile is a complete lie. Then throw in the Russian propaganda, lies, coverup concerning MH-17.

Russia will do or say anything with no regard for human life. But somehow people think Russia is different than western governments?
edit on 21-8-2022 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Cheers for the additonal info Gortex.

The guy sounds like some kind of Black Sun esoteric Rasputin type.

I thought all that nonsense about Aryan hyperboreans and whatnot had been debunked and discredited long ago given the distinct lack of evidence to support the claims.

Guess not if he still has the likes of Putin's ear.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I don't really condone the killing of civilians, but I can certainly understand the reasoning.

Yes, her father has been a huge influence on Putin fuelling his dreams of a Greater Russia.
And she was very vocal herself in her support of Putin and his invasion of Ukraine.

I can understand why Ukrainians and/or their sympathisers would target both of them.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Thats the horrible reality of the situation.

Should Putin's forces actually somehow manage to subdue or have Ukraine capitulate.

All Russia would win for the foreseeable future is a new Northern Ireland type scenario, 9 times in size, and with all the troubles that go hand in hand with such aka people getting blown up right left and center just about every day of the week.

Pretty much the IRA on steroids and armed with NLAW and Javelin missiles.
edit on 21-8-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
From your quoted text he is describing the ideology the American incumbents espouse.

I agree with your sentiments Andrew. Thanks for the OP.

a reply to: gortex

edit on 21-8-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

From your quoted text he is describing the ideology the American incumbents espouse.

So freedom of thought , speech , choice and will are not Republican ideologies ?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Russia bombed a HUGE apartment building to start war with Chechnya

the GRU or FSB(at the time) were essentially found out red handed but the Russians believed what they saw on tv much like Ukraine

that car bomb was made by a pro and was likely tied to the odometer or the seat sensors and a timer.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
From what I read it was meant to kill him, she was driving his car when it happened...

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

But this in a way is better it is a real terror plot.

you think that guy the bomb was ment for feels safe? his kid was killed in a horrific bombing likely ment for him.

maybe he will calm his propaganda down a bit before some one finds him suicided or blown up himself.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ParaCord84

Or maybe it makes him take an even more aggressive point of view.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You reap what you sow.

I would never in any way attempt to justify or support the indiscriminate killing of civilians....but I really do understand why people like this are targeted.

Russia has set itself up as a legitimate target in the eyes of all those Ukrainians fighting for their very survival, for those who sympathise with their cause or who feel threatened by Russia's aggressive stance.

We know all too well what that's like.

Do you think in Putin's more salient moments when he's alone and pondering on the progress of his war he sits and thinks 'What the # have I done?' or do you think he's just far too arrogant and consumed with his own delusions of Greatness that he doesn't give a toss about all the misery that his war is causing?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ParaCord84

I think it's going to make him even more rabid, what I find suspicious is that he always drove that car, but not on that day, either he was suspicious or he knew it would happen (which makes him even more crazy, letting his daughter die so he can promote his ideas with even more support from his inner circle).
edit on 21-8-22 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The weirdo could've blown his own daughter up.

Anyone ever think of that? Perfect because no one would suspect him of doing it (except for me, obviously).

Why? It's a conspiracy. Maybe she knew something, was threatening to tell someone something and he didn't like it.
edit on CDT11Sun, 21 Aug 2022 11:52:39 -050000000008b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Live by the sword die by the sword....

I can care less one way or the other in these cases.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Do you think in Putin's more salient moments when he's alone and pondering on the progress of his war he sits and thinks 'What the # have I done?' or do you think he's just far too arrogant and consumed with his own delusions of Greatness that he doesn't give a toss about all the misery that his war is causing?

Six of one, half dozen of the other Freeborn.

I think the Mans a narcissist of grandiose proportions, but he must have moments of clarity when he realizes he has bitten off far more than Russia can chew.

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

I don't think you are far wrong.

After all killing someone's child is not apt to calm them down much.

Quite the opposite in fact.

I imagine he's going to feel guilty, he's going to want revenge, and not care much about what happens to himself or anyone else that gets in his way of achieving such.

Most Men would feel as if their reason to live has been taken away, and people without fear or reason can be very dangerous indeed because they have nothing to lose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join