It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A relative feels her doctor betrayed her about the vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Best wishes to your cousin.

If I were the queen of everything, I'd ensure that no one had to rely on doctors or critters to know if a vax or any treatment is "safe." Everyone would know that it's impossible for any treatment to be 100% safe for everyone... that all vaccines and medications have risks... that some people have a predisposition to certain meds or all meds... and make the best decision for themselves based on their own unique needs and circumstances.

Including the absolute right to say "no." For any reason.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In all honesty the doctor was probably working with the best information that she had directly from the US Government. My doctor has been through the same thing and he and I are friends. My last visit, he told me that the way to cure Covid was to get the government out of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
In all honesty the doctor was probably working with the best information that she had directly from the US Government. My doctor has been through the same thing and he and I are friends. My last visit, he told me that the way to cure Covid was to get the government out of it.

Why is it that conspiracy theorists always figure it out before doctors do? I think the doctors figured it out already and are playing politics to keep their jobs. That doesn't excuse it however. On the contrary, it's crimes against humanity.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: frogs453
My daughter had that happen when she had a Tetnus shot. Took about 6 months to go away in her lymph nodes. The golf ball size lump where she was injected in her arm went away after after a month.

Unfortunately this can occur with any vaccination. It did not happen when she got the covid Vax to travel outside of the U.S. though. She wondered if it would.

Swollen lymph nodes can occur after a vaccination. This can include slight sensitivity and tenderness to the touch.
Not severe inflammation over a year after the vaccination.

Unfortunately the constant release of spike proteins can cause this. Nobody knows how long the body can keep producing them but it could be indefinitely. That's why the CDC quietly revised this teensy detail on their site.

Think about it, what would tissue inflammation and immune system reaction continue to persist if they were gone? It's because the pathogen spike proteins are still being produced.

Then why does this same condition occur after vaccination with vaccines that have no spike proteins in them? Shingrix, for example.

www.drugs.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: eluryh22

The thing that upset her was how her doctor did a complete 180. We're seeing this stuff play out as time passes.

First it was: "They're totally safe."
Next: "That untimely death or debilitating condition COULDN'T have been caused by the vaccine."
Now: "It was an experimental vaccine. You knew the risks."

Moral of the story : Don't trust or believe anyone.
The vast majority are only interested in themselves, and protecting their lifestyles, careers, and reputations.

Ditto for Organizations™, Institutions™, Governments™, Corporations™, Foundations™, etc...

But this is the gist of the whole New-Normal™ thing : Trust-The-Experts™.

We know historically, and from personal experience : that it's total BS™

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: frogs453
My daughter had that happen when she had a Tetnus shot. Took about 6 months to go away in her lymph nodes. The golf ball size lump where she was injected in her arm went away after after a month.

Unfortunately this can occur with any vaccination. It did not happen when she got the covid Vax to travel outside of the U.S. though. She wondered if it would.

Swollen lymph nodes can occur after a vaccination. This can include slight sensitivity and tenderness to the touch.
Not severe inflammation over a year after the vaccination.

Unfortunately the constant release of spike proteins can cause this. Nobody knows how long the body can keep producing them but it could be indefinitely. That's why the CDC quietly revised this teensy detail on their site.

Think about it, what would tissue inflammation and immune system reaction continue to persist if they were gone? It's because the pathogen spike proteins are still being produced.

Then why does this same condition occur after vaccination with vaccines that have no spike proteins in them? Shingrix, for example.

www.drugs.com...

What does that have to do with the Covid vaccine? Are you saying other vaccines can't cause side effects through other mechanisms?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Cancers seem to be going parabolic according to CDC figures. Which would be the case if you had a compromised immune system. They seem to be trying to fudge the figures as well. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Cancers seem to be going parabolic according to CDC figures. Which would be the case if you had a compromised immune system. They seem to be trying to fudge the figures as well. www.bitchute.com...

There was a nurse whistle blower from somewhere in Europe, maybe Belgium that said there were 3 types of shots. The politicians and elites got the saline. Then there was regular mRNA which will only cause myocarditis or stroke if you're lucky. Then there was the third that had an oncogene that triggered cancers AND mRNA. I'm not sure if it's true since the spike proteins themselves have multiple mechanisms by which they can trigger cancer, but it seems to match up with the ridiculous increase in cancers. The numbers are astronomical.

How to hide side effects of depopulation ? Have the drug cause the 2 most common forms of death in the US, heart disease and cancer.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that many people will hyper focus on the ingredients label of something they might eat, but slept-walked through multiple shots of an experimental vaccine?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Another thing to consider is that all the rule of thumb indicators for a horrific winter seem to be developing. Many fruits are going to seed early, in the Appalachians they open Persimmon seeds and the darker they go the more the snow. The old Mores Almanac seems to suggest a bad one as well. This will cause and be a good reason for further supply chain disruptions. The preppers seem to have been on the ball. Britains crops seem to be down by fifty percent. so poor nutrition and cold will be blamed as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
I don’t know anyone that has died from the vaccine (only people that I know that have died are elderly people and they were in hospice for a while) and I don’t know anyone that has died from Covid (vaccinated or unvaccinated). I have known more people to get issues after the vax than Covid though.

Huh ???

How about every single young man that died of myocarditis/blood clots caused by this fake vaccine ?
edit on 18-8-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Very sorry about your relative.

I wish her a prompt recovery.

P.S. For what it's worth, my own physician was also a total asshole, so you are not completely alone.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I was in the same situation as your cousin.

Fortunately, for me, I am high enough up the ladder for hat I am able to set some of the corporate policies and wouldn’t be easy to replace.

I managed to overcome the push back from our safety director and go with the tests which cost me about 2k and over 40 hours of my personal time. Seems worth it now.

The safety director is vaccinated and boosted to the max. He’s missed weeks of work due to health issues and confided in me that he thinks it’s vaccine related. He says he regrets pushing others to get it now.

People who don’t see this going on must live in a vacuum.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

At this stage of the game, I would be inclined to think we have traitors in the camp, it should have been scrapped months ago.The longer it goes on the weaker the country becomes.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
I don’t know anyone that has died from the vaccine (only people that I know that have died are elderly people and they were in hospice for a while) and I don’t know anyone that has died from Covid (vaccinated or unvaccinated). I have known more people to get issues after the vax than Covid though.

My wife's close friend from High School said that this week her Uncle went to a local grocery that offered the booster shot. He decided to take it. On the way home in the car he had a heart attack, was life flighted to a hospital in Nashville TN area, was pronounced dead. Didn't make it home after his booster. Our friend is sad and has been worried about it when she had to take it to get a kidney transplant. She is not planning on getting any boosters after the transplant.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The third shot seems to be the bad one.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

My wife, who has always had better immune system than me has been sick for the last two weeks with a cold she just can't shake. I never caught it.

We both caught Omicron in April. I was asymptomatic, while she spent a week in bed.

I tried to talk her out of taking the mRNA - as it didn't pass the sniff test in my opinion.

She is a social animal and didn't want to face the social ostracization. I don't blame her, but it did cause some friction.

She has noticed a change in her health - although we no longer talk about it.

The time for that has passed.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The story was always that the mRNA would protect the vulnerable. That was the propaganda.

The real truth - as shown in real science. This article from NEJM, for example

NEJM article shows the vaccinated were more contagious

"A Lie Is Halfway Round the World Before the Truth Has Got Its Boots On"

People lost their jobs and were excluded from society for getting this right. This world is pretty nuts.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

There are a lot of people like you. Don't think you're alone.

I'm not sure why women accepted the vaccine, no questions asked, while many men found it to be a real question.

Someday we'll do a study around this, maybe I'll do it.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
a reply to: anonentity

The story was always that the mRNA would protect the vulnerable. That was the propaganda.

The real truth - as shown in real science. This article from NEJM, for example

NEJM article shows the vaccinated were more contagious

"A Lie Is Halfway Round the World Before the Truth Has Got Its Boots On"

People lost their jobs and were excluded from society for getting this right. This world is pretty nuts.

If the narrative was you need to protect the vulnerable, why wasn't that the case with the yearly flu shot?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join