It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodbath near Oxford Street: Man stabbed to death at Korean restaurant in fourth London killing in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Shame you had to witness such a thing and im sure it must have been horrible.

Worse for the poor dude that got the shotgun blast to the stomach all the same.

As to your expectations, well like you suggest geography and being in the vicinity certainly helps and will be a major factor.

Here in the UK, the target time for the arrival of an ambulance is about 8 minutes, which is rather optimistic given my experience.

I live in a big city through where traffic, congestion, and demand for the service can somewhat slow things down.

God bless our ambulance service and the NHS all the same as they do a Mans job and then some.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

....and who I was replying to

This gets me all excited every time around.... Please tell...just who tf I am?
Or did you get a heads up?

Is it already that time of my avatar, where the bully bulk of ATS has come to a verdict about me and is now applying their peer pressure tactics....

It's really cute to watch it unfold, like every time around, you can almost smell the insecurities trough the screen.

It seems the backchanel intelgroup has left the ship...

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Kurokage

You really do have Coivid and the injection living in you head 24/7 don't you??

I don't, but it seems you literally do since you got the clot shot. Good mental gymnastics in trying to avoid reality though.

Oh you poor thing....
You can't go a day without trying to turn a thread into your fear of vaccinations agenda.

This is about a poor sod getting stabbed, other than in you're head, how does that have anything to do with covvid???
edit on 16-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join