It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodbath near Oxford Street: Man stabbed to death at Korean restaurant in fourth London killing in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: network dude

Yes, we do, old chap.

Also, mostly years go by without any of us being hosed down by some misfit who's got his murderous mitts on an AR.

As opposed to on an almost weekly basis around your parts?

Ah, whataboutism. I mostly never saw that one coming. Mostly.
but I suppose since the UK and the US are identical in every other way, you win.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Plenty of similarities given your nation's origins and the fact that a lot of our ancestors immigrated to the Americas or were transported there.

However far as I'm aware America is a federal constitutional republic whereas rule in the UK amounts to a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary system.

Hardly identical twins more like brothers that live far apart by my guestamation.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Spike protein psychosis.

Finally, a diagnosis! what are they giving you for that?

As for the OP, crazy people being crazy. We have had a fair bit of shootings here lately, all gang/drug trade related though.
edit on 15-8-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

If 'we had guns' every day would be a bloodbath over here.
Hell, it'd be like Chicago or something.

Seriously, we don't want guns and don't need guns.
You're welcome to your guns, your choice.

What we do need is someone to start addressing the problem of young people thinking its ok and 'cool' to go around stabbing and killing people.

ETA

Apologies, I missed the sarcasm and intent of your post and who I was replying to.

Still a relevant point though.👍

edit on 15/8/22 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It was a comparison, actually.

Hardly identical, old chap.

Here, we manage to have elections without having years of whining about the result.

We have the odd stabbing but not mass shootings on a weekly basis.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

....currently no PM.....

Something I am more comfortable with than the prosepct of Liz Truss being PM, or RIshi, or Boris, or Starmer.....or any other current politician I can think of.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

None of the above.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

You really do have Coivid and the injection living in you head 24/7 don't you??

I don't, but it seems you literally do since you got the clot shot. Good mental gymnastics in trying to avoid reality though.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Rishi would be like just giving it to the banker's and corporations hands down.

Boris was always terrifying in an "It" sort of clown fashion.

As to Keir Starmer, he sounds like a Dalek on antidepressants.

Don't see Liz Truss being any different all the same as it's a fine mess Tory Britain is in and then some.

Politics is just broken, and the people in it, or rather, at it, a joke, and not even of the funny ha'ha sorts.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Exactamundo.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So, were you serious about blaming this stabbing on the vaccines, or not?

A straight question, I'd like a straight answer, if that's not too much trouble?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

So somehow certain people in this thread have knowledge of random members of the public vaccine status? they can make an accurate assessment without knowing the name of the person to begin with let alone there health history?

Dare I say thats one hell of a skill

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Brewster is the only man to speak political truth EVER!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

True, but seven minutes is a long time to wait for help.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Indeed and especially so when you are bleeding out from a serious stab wound i suppose.

To be honest with you though, i would not expect to phone an ambulance and have it turn up inside of the 10-minute mark these days.

Probably more like 15 to 20 if im honest.

7 minutes whilst a relatively long time to wait if you are dying is quite a decent response time to receive medical attention, just not quick enough for that poor sod.
edit on 15-8-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Most of us millions of citizens...are responsible.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Would you rather have a gun at the end of your hand with any life threatening crisis....or a phone to the police?

How far away are they??

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Institutionalized killing was and still is portrayed as cool. Every part of government that is concerned with killing is advertised in the best and coolest way most appealing to the youth.

But I guess we still need that?
because imaginary lines on a globe?
Can't really blame the kids to be prey, to the ever more sophisticated propaganda arm, at best to be dumb and naive. We all were.
I found there was a dramatic shift about 10 years ago where the political talking points were more garnered towards the adolescents.
Something else changed, but can't really put my finger on it, very subtle.

Sometimes I think the Illusion is only 3 steps away to completion.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The only case I witnessed (and I hope it remains the only case for the rest of my life) was a man that was shot by his wife less than 10 metres from where I was working. People called an ambulance and the police, and the ambulance arrived in less than 3 minutes. One or two minutes later the police and a second ambulance arrived.

Even with that shorter response time it wasn't enough to save the man, that died on the spot (he was shot in the stomach area with a sawed-off shotgun his wife had bought a couple of days before, so he didn't have a chance).

My expectations are influenced by that case, but it's a fact that where I live we are close to two fire brigades with several ambulances and to the police station, so my expectations are probably not realistic.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Would you rather have a gun at the end of your hand with any life threatening crisis....or a phone to the police?

It depends. If I was already wounded a gun would be completely useless.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join