It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP Calvine 1990 mystery photo found... along with the video of investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So this is revolution, Ladies and Gentleman.

I'm sure most of you have heard about the mysterious case of UAP event over Scotland in 1990. The first mention of it appeared in 2009 and there was a lot of speculation over the years of what it really was. Seems the original photo of the event vanished and MoD didn't know or couldn't say what happened with the tapes.

Long story short. Now after many years the mystery has been solved and due to amazing and outstanding work of British journalists the photo along with video investigation sees the daylight today for an open public.

Link to the video: youtu.be...

Link to other sites with the news:
www.uapmedia.uk...
www.uapmedia.uk...
www.uapmedia.uk...
www.thecourier.co.uk...
www.thesun.co.uk...
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...
www.thescottishsun.co.uk...
www.thescottishsun.co.uk...
www.dailyrecord.co.uk...
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
mysteriousuniverse.org...
www.express.co.uk...

edit on 12-8-2022 by SpeedFanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

Hmmmm not entirely sure I'm totally buying these pics

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Revolution? Seriously? What revolution is that?

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
IDK that looks about the same quality of the photo I`ve seen of the "Aurora" being refueled by the KC-135 and 2 F-111s in formation. I hope that one makes the rounds one day too.

Very cool find, I`d have loved to have been standing in that field to witness it first hand.
edit on 12-8-2022 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

If it is the same photo of the "Aurora" that is flying with F-111s and a tanker... then it is a hoax and it was mede for press in 1995. www.military-airshows.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Get the background story before judgement, i think this story just got very interesting IMO, there was a big dispute between the British & US regarding black projects the UK thought the US was testing or flying in UK airspace without knowledge, equally the US thought the UK had stolen US tech... interesting, and a other v good reason the photo was withheld, and also the silencing of all involved by the MOD, the disappearance of the two photographers and other pictures, there is a solid trail here, also the pilot would be a great witness

What i also found interesting is IMO it shows the UK has its own version of mockingbird in place, very interesting interview and also a solid professional analysis of the photo

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the secret aircraft that crashed at RAF Boscombe Down in September 1994 ? That has never been fully explained despite a virtual lockdown of the area by the military and UK special forces.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
No, this is in no way related to the Boscombe bird, that was a conventional (black) US test article

a reply to: devilhunter69

edit on 3006America/Chicagob20226092022953 by TheBogmonster because: addition

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBogmonster

A fastmover of some kind or different role entirely?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The providence of this picture is pretty solid, a lot of checking went into it.

There were quite a few sightings of various triangular UAP's at the time, a few obviously test aircraft due to noise and movement.

However this one displayed none of those characteristics, rather a complete lack of them in fact, the ability to remain fixed in the air, no noise and extreme acceleration.

So yes finding the original photograph that was known to have existed but had only previously been seen in photocopied and faxed quality is quite a revolution in visual evidence for UAP's of that time.

a reply to: StratosFear

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Was it take off or landing incident? Is the story under this link: www.dreamlandresort.com... at least partially correct or to some extent?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That incident has been hugely overblown over the years, nothing more than a gear problem on a sensitive test article that caused a few clenched buttocks for a few hours, there wasn't a massive security presence as some have claimed, Boscombe is and was a well rehearsed base for test flights.

It wasn't a 'fastmover' and the US arranged to get it back home quickly.

Compared to other incidents involving US test platforms in the UK, it was a pretty minor one.

a reply to: SpeedFanatic

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Other incidents... are you referring just to the Scotland incident a few years back, or to some other events?

Was that particular craft that crashed at Boscombe built for offensive role or was it built for something different?

Did Groom play any role in this when it comes to that particular aircraft or incident itself?

top topics

join