It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporters of farmers in the Netherlands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It warms my heart this video . Fills me with love and joy , and most of all hope!

I love my country and feel proud to be Dutch. These people supporting the farmers and the farmers are making an impact!
The more people wake up, the harder it will be to keep suppressing the truth

Please share this video , I know it's in mostly Dutch , but the message should be clear still.
In solidarity with the farmers

Because if you watch what's happening in Britain, the plan from the WEF becomes more and more clear : control the food, control the people:

Please share this video , I know it's in mostly Dutch , but the message should be clear still.
In solidarity with the farmers

Rutte (Duch WEF puppet PM)

edit on 7-8-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The second video also explains the world shortage of fertilisers..... by design...
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It seems that slowly three our four people are waking up. Maybe they can´t afford the most normal things anymore and that makes them wake up. First i noticed the followng posters only in the Netherlands. A few weeks ago i spotted the first one in german language and not far from my home while buying food. Have to leave a link because ATS is broken like hell for me:
The Great Reset pdf

And the dutch farmers had and have support from german farmers, most protests happen are around the german/dutch border and the german farmers know that the same sh!t that hit the dutch farmers will hit them too, so we all can be happy to own nothing anymore soon.

Hopefully, at the end, its them and not us who own nothing anymore!
Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Watched the first video now and i can´t get it. That being at 2.20. showing the middle finger to the farmers. It´s this kind of "fellow citizens" who are the greatest supporters of Great Reset and Green New Deal. She should never again get anything to eat that somebody else grew for her. And she shoulld be so happy about it that she turns into the most skinny clown ever witnessed.

I am afraid in Germany it would not be only one crazy old lady but paid protesters and sponsored (by the hostile WEF agents and their NGOs like Greenpeace, "Anti"-Fa etc) groups with brand new whisper cones, professional made posters and MSM presstitutes who film 30 WEF-weirdos while prostesting for their own downfall but make it look like it would be 3000. We had all that trickery while the few anti-corona-measures protests. Including sneaking in Great Resetters who raised the right arm in front of the presstitutes cameras, trying to brand all of these protesters as righwing extremists and nazis. They do the same now and declared anybody who dares to protests about the crisis, made absolutely only by traitor "politicians" who work against the german population and for the success of Great Reset and Green New Deal.

They even created a new unit of the Bundeswehr now that will work from October the first 2022 and has to work against the own population. Because the criminals know they went a few steps too far but can´t and don´t want to stop anymore because they feel like winners. Yet. Now they need the Bundeswehr soon to have a bit of a feeling of protection left. Well, we will see how many of these soldiers will be happy about their families owning nothing anymore, about having to fight against their fellow citizens, (thought EuroGendFor was created for that reason so for example german soldiers don´t have to fight against the german population but soldiers from other EU nations who don´t care about the german population will do it).

I don´t like whats coming soon (fall+winter) because it looks like it is exactly wanted like this by these criminal WEF traitors. They are, at least, nonstop talking, via their presstitutes, about upcoming riots and mass protests, even before any citizen organized any demonstrations or protests. The want to fight us, they hate us, we are problems in their eyes, problems that slower the agenda and with that problems that need to be solved.

They declared war on the population in the first third of 2020. But we, the people, must be more intelligent than these criminals and not fall for these provocations, we mustn´t riot but simply create a general strike. We must stop to make the money for these criminals they need and use to do their criminal acts against the population. Because right now we are still stupid enough to make money and pay taxes for our own downfall. That´s how we get them. Let them produce their own food, their own electricity, let them build their own e-cars and their hipster cargo bikes, let them make the money they need for their crimes by themselves. Then they are lost because they aren´t even able to hammer a nail into a wall by themselves.

They are nothing without our! money and our! labour. Even less than nothing. Less than an ugly pile of stinky dung.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

so we all can be happy to own nothing anymore soon.

Lol , my name is on the deed , as long as i meet the contractual obligations with my bank not a damm thing anyone can do.

Certainly not the WEF.

First "they" gotta change the property laws here.

Any political party that will attempt this will lose millions of home owners as voters.

It would be political suicide.

edit on 7-8-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Why are these videos so poor in resolution?

What modern mobile phone produces such low resolution pictures?

Or, could this possibly be archival footage from 2019?

Just wanted to know.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
It seems that slowly three our four people are waking up. Maybe they can´t afford the most normal things anymore and that makes them wake up. First i noticed the followng posters only in the Netherlands. A few weeks ago i spotted the first one in german language and not far from my home while buying food. Have to leave a link because ATS is broken like hell for me:
The Great Reset pdf

And the dutch farmers had and have support from german farmers, most protests happen are around the german/dutch border and the german farmers know that the same sh!t that hit the dutch farmers will hit them too, so we all can be happy to own nothing anymore soon.

Hopefully, at the end, its them and not us who own nothing anymore!
Cheers
Good to hear , that more and more are waking up around you

And yes, we can be and will be happy, it's (united) almost 8 billion of us , against what? 1 million MAYBE?

They will be destitute in chains the rest of their days

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Watched the first video now and i can´t get it. That being at 2.20. showing the middle finger to the farmers. It´s this kind of "fellow citizens" who are the greatest supporters of Great Reset and Green New Deal. She should never again get anything to eat that somebody else grew for her. And she shoulld be so happy about it that she turns into the most skinny clown ever witnessed.

I am afraid in Germany it would not be only one crazy old lady but paid protesters and sponsored (by the hostile WEF agents and their NGOs like Greenpeace, "Anti"-Fa etc) groups with brand new whisper cones, professional made posters and MSM presstitutes who film 30 WEF-weirdos while prostesting for their own downfall but make it look like it would be 3000. We had all that trickery while the few anti-corona-measures protests. Including sneaking in Great Resetters who raised the right arm in front of the presstitutes cameras, trying to brand all of these protesters as righwing extremists and nazis. They do the same now and declared anybody who dares to protests about the crisis, made absolutely only by traitor "politicians" who work against the german population and for the success of Great Reset and Green New Deal.

They even created a new unit of the Bundeswehr now that will work from October the first 2022 and has to work against the own population. Because the criminals know they went a few steps too far but can´t and don´t want to stop anymore because they feel like winners. Yet. Now they need the Bundeswehr soon to have a bit of a feeling of protection left. Well, we will see how many of these soldiers will be happy about their families owning nothing anymore, about having to fight against their fellow citizens, (thought EuroGendFor was created for that reason so for example german soldiers don´t have to fight against the german population but soldiers from other EU nations who don´t care about the german population will do it).

I don´t like whats coming soon (fall+winter) because it looks like it is exactly wanted like this by these criminal WEF traitors. They are, at least, nonstop talking, via their presstitutes, about upcoming riots and mass protests, even before any citizen organized any demonstrations or protests. The want to fight us, they hate us, we are problems in their eyes, problems that slower the agenda and with that problems that need to be solved.

They declared war on the population in the first third of 2020. But we, the people, must be more intelligent than these criminals and not fall for these provocations, we mustn´t riot but simply create a general strike. We must stop to make the money for these criminals they need and use to do their criminal acts against the population. Because right now we are still stupid enough to make money and pay taxes for our own downfall. That´s how we get them. Let them produce their own food, their own electricity, let them build their own e-cars and their hipster cargo bikes, let them make the money they need for their crimes by themselves. Then they are lost because they aren´t even able to hammer a nail into a wall by themselves.

They are nothing without our! money and our! labour. Even less than nothing. Less than an ugly pile of stinky dung.
Cheers
I missed the 'lady' with the middle finger!!
That's outrageous, and nothing but against herself. How will she like it when the farmers can't produce anymore? There's always a few, but overall, the support seems immense and only increasing, we are unstoppable !

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
a reply to: DerBeobachter

so we all can be happy to own nothing anymore soon.

Lol , my name is on the deed , as long as i meet the contractual obligations with my bank not a damm thing anyone can do.

Certainly not the WEF.

First "they" gotta change the property laws here.

Any political party that will attempt this will lose millions of home owners as voters.

It would be political suicide.

They will just keep raising prices till you can't afford those property taxes anymore.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They are from this year. Why are you against this? I'm assuming you eat as well? The WEF is actively trying to destroy food production. Like I said , control the food control the people.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

They are from this year. Why are you against this? I'm assuming you eat as well? The WEF is actively trying to destroy food production. Like I said , control the food control the people.

when you spend all your online time defending the machine, you can't just change up and pretend you are human.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

when you spend all your online time defending the machine, you can't just change up and pretend you are human.
These 'useful i****s' need to wake up before it's too late. We can only fight the WEF united.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

These 'useful i****s' need to wake up before it's too late. We can only fight the WEF united.

you are more than right. And IF/UNTIL they do, there is no fight to be had. You can't fight the one's who are willfully jumping into the lion's mouth, all you can do is be thankful the lion is fed.....for now.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Because if you watch what's happening in Britain, the plan from the WEF becomes more and more clear : control the food, control the people:

What's happening in Britain? Well, the second video misrepresents what's happening in Britain.

When the UK was in the EU, it was part of the Common Agricultural Policy, or CAP. CAP was an environmental disaster and has overseen the degradation and destruction of the natural environment across the EU and the UK.

Now the UK has left the EU, there are proposals to use grants and other payments to farmers to improve the environment. This is a good thing. In the UK - under CAP - 97% of our wild flower meadows were destroyed and thousands of miles of hedgerows were dug up. Why? Because the CAP incentivised environmental destruction.

Hope that's cleared it up.

edit on 7/8/2022 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The World Economic Forum is a conference organization. They have no political control over any country.

The Dutch boerenprotest relates to farmers protests against 2019 Dutch governmental policy to reduce agricultural nitrate and ammonia emissions in some locations, initially by limiting livestock numbers on some farms. Dutch agricultural exports are the second highest of any country in the world and exceed the requirements of the Netherlands and the rest of the EU. The reductions in livestock would not have an effect on food availability within the Netherlands, or the EU.

My question was, why are so many of video's provided of these protests of such low resolution? What purpose does it serve? What is the technical reason for it (if there is one)?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No, I am a skeptic, seeing lots of fairly obvious signs of misrepresentation of the truth through online sources, and was asking about something that to me, is suspicious.

Generally, mobile phone video is of nearly universally high resolution these days, so, for video's appearing of very low resolution, it indicates some sort of digital manipulation to have lost so much resolution.

To simply accept such things would not be being skeptical, it would be being gullible.

top topics

join