It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Nancy Pelosi Bitch Slap China on Taiwan Visit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well well she did visit Taiwan right? Yes she did. Seems that she did despite many Chinese threats. First of all I don't care for the Democrat agenda. However, I call em as I see em and she did indeed call Xi's bluff. He along with his crusty hard core commies who actually pull his strings. Plus you do realize this is all about microchips?

Did you know that China has been "green" friendly for decades. Here's an example that the WEF wants coming to a neighborhood near you!

Top 10 Disgusting Foods The Chinese Eat [DISTURBING]

Here's confirmation of her arrival in Taiwan. It was really hard to find as her visit was buried in both Taiwan newspapers. Plus, don't give me that crap that its the old Apollo Moon landing stage. Yessh.

Defiant Pelosi arrives in Taiwan to declare US stands against ‘autocrats’ as China fumes

US speaker makes late-night landing SCHEDULE: Nancy Pelosi was expected to visit the legislature for about an hour before speaking with democracy advocates at Jingmei Human Rights Park

So applause for Nancy as her landing was sort of a flash mob arrival. Possibly she will flash a bloob at XI!

So do you back here at least on this visit!

edit on 6-8-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Well well she did visit Taiwan right? Yes she did. Seems that she did despite many Chinese threats. First of all I don't care for the Democrat agenda. However, I call em as I see em and she did indeed call Xi's bluff. He along with his crusty hard core commies who actually pull his strings. Plus you do realize this is all about microchips?

Did you know that China has been "green" friendly for decades. Here's an example that the WEF wants coming to a neighborhood near you!

Here's confirmation of her arrival in Taiwan. It was really hard to find as her visit was buried in both Taiwan newspapers. Plus, don't give me that crap that its the old Apollo Moon landing stage. Yessh.

Defiant Pelosi arrives in Taiwan to declare US stands against ‘autocrats’ as China fumes

US speaker makes late-night landing SCHEDULE: Nancy Pelosi was expected to visit the legislature for about an hour before speaking with democracy advocates at Jingmei Human Rights Park

Probably to increase her families fourtune or a myriad of other reasons that have nothing to do with supporting the US.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So do you back her at least on this visit!

👍

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Oh what an old tired response from our favorite communist radicalized news outlet. You need to take down your Alex Jones poster from your wall.

I wonder of PSY performs live over there

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) @ Seoul Plaza Live Concert
edit on 6-8-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 1XKINET0

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Please Nancy went to Taiwan because there are some financial matters that a lady needs her diplomatic pouch for. She got a big fat bonus, Nvidia got a bump. I be willing to bet one or two the Pelosi's invested did as well, and FWIW the CCP is invested in them, they also made bank on the stock rise too.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The whole ongoing thing is controlled opposition to get voters into safe comfort zones before Nov and get the heat off politicians and others who have cozy business with China 😎

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So like WTF?

Solly pal but your logic is corrupted. USA microchip supply chain is in danger of disruption and if it happens USA could collapse. So she visits. Its all known throughout the world along with her chip stock buying husband that anyone can read about daily as its all in the press.

So she visits as a sign of support and force. You don't get that and yes the chip makers should go higher as its part of business.

Your also aware of this I am sure?

Intel Takes a Hit As Consumers Stop Buying PCs Amid Downturn
edit on 6-8-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It’s called charades, auditioning, acting, getting narrative out etc Look! Pelosi hates China, please refer to all video and news during her visit to Taiwan

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think her visit has more to do with the coming midterms and trying to clean up the Democrats image. The Biden/China relationship is no secret, and detrimental to the DNC. If they can make it look like Xi is getting too aggressive and Biden puts XI in his place, it would 'prove' there is no collusion between this administration and China.

Conversely, Pelosi is heavily invested in US chip manufacturing; it will be interesting to see how many Taiwanese are employed in the endeavor to create an American chip source.

Nothing is what it seems on the surface; there's always a bugger hidden motive/agenda.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So do you back here at least on this visit!

They're all going to say no because she's the Democrat Speaker of the House and hated by everyone who is a Republican.

Come on, you should know this and the answer is obvious.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

That in itself shows the Republicans are also flawed to thew core. No more middle ground.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh what an old tired response from our favorite communist radicalized news outlet. You need to take down your Alex Jones poster from your wall.

I wonder of PSY performs live over there

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) @ Seoul Plaza Live Concert

What link from Alex did I post? Where?

Yeah Nancy the one who profits off insider trading through her husband. But in sure you claim that's a conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You didn't. I parked you into the Jones dirt after what came out in his Sandy Hook trial. Similar logic. Her husband is a professional trader. It didn't take insider information to know where this was going so yes, as a Republican I give her and hubs a pass on this one.

Did you see what orange man did? Buried us ex wife along a fairway on his country club in New Jersey. Quit odd. For tax breaks?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You didn't. I parked you into the Jones dirt after what came out in his Sandy Hook trial. Similar logic. Her husband is a professional trader. It didn't take insider information to know where this was going so yes, as a Republican I give her and hubs a pass on this one.

Did you see what orange man did? Buried us ex wife along a fairway on his country club in New Jersey. Quit odd. For tax breaks?

This is actually a psychological issue, bringing Trump into every conversation, when they have nothing to do with him.

Profesional traders don't out perform every single index, there is data that shows he out performs nearly everyone and mountains of evidence showing he makes trades right before she gets bills passed.

You sound like a mainstream media programed bot. Just consume and obey. Don't question anything.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Thrumbo

That in itself shows the Republicans are also flawed to thew core. No more middle ground.

Welcome to the beginning of the end of our great democracy experiment. We're going to be way bigger than the Roman Empire in the history books.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I hate Pelosi, but I commend her for going to Taiwan. It was an important step to show the world Taiwan is its own entity.

Yes, it antagonized China and I say, good for that. China is too big for its britches. They seem to think they can push us around right now. Pelosi showed them that we will not be pushed around, at least not on Taiwan.

At least someone has some balls.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
a reply to: Waterglass
At least someone has some balls.

That was completely intentional with the transgender discussions going on right? 🤣

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Probably to increase her families fourtune or a myriad of other reasons that have nothing to do with supporting the US.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

+1
when has this woman ever acted outside of self interest?
every thing I have ever seen her do involves making $ or promoting leftist causes.
if she's so noble let her got to Beijing or Moscow or Havana and promote democracy.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join