It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Dose Liposomal Vitamin C and COVID

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Greetings to my high dose Liposomal Vitamin C friends... it's been a long time.

It's been 10 years now since discovering the awesome thread I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!" written by "Dominicus".

Since COVID has broken out around the world, I wonder how many of us that are still taking high doses of Vitamin C have avoided getting COVID?

There have been several FB groups that have posted Vitamin C protocols in the event you get the virus, so I was wondering if anyone has used Liposomal Vitamin C to treat COVID.

Those that are new to the subject are high encouraged to read the threads linked in my profile.

Since I am still high dosing Liposomal Vitamin C (10+ grams per day) I so far have avoided getting it and absolutely believe that it has kept me from getting it since all my children and grandchildren have gotten it and I've been exposed to them. How are you all doing out there?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

I was taking it for a long while, but I was buying it. 1,000mg 30 packs. Ran out recently so I need to order some more, as I don't have time nor patience to make it. I love it, seems to give me a boost of energy as well. Stopped taking the powder packs and moved to this.

I do believe it works, I've had covid once that I know of but didn't really have anything but a slight head cold for a few days and this was last December.

ETA, I was in one of the threads back when on an old account that I can't remember the password for. It's a little expensive but imo worth it!
edit on 30-7-2022 by Islandparty because: ETA

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Islandparty

I was taking it for a long while, but I was buying it. 1,000mg 30 packs. Ran out recently so I need to order some more, as I don't have time nor patience to make it. I love it, seems to give me a boost of energy as well. Stopped taking the powder packs and moved to this.

Just an fyi, the home-made stuff isn't nearly as high quality as the stuff made by Livon Labs.

ETA: but of course, the absolute best form is high dose IV...
edit on 30-7-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Vitamin C is L-ascorbic acid. Apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. Most of the benefits you get from the acid that makes up vitamin C you can get taking apple cider vinegar.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
Vitamin C is L-ascorbic acid. Apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. Most of the benefits you get from the acid that makes up vitamin C you can get taking apple cider vinegar.

Yes definitely use that a lot - good call!

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I recommend reading the posted links/threads. It's much more complicated than that.

a reply to: randomuser

edit on 30-7-2022 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2022 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Immune C Plus and Quercetin pulled me through after catching it. My GF caught it at work and I willingly continued to share our bedroom together, that's how I finally caught it. Didn't lose my taste or smell, however sometimes the food has a slight burnt taste even though it's not burned lol. A lingering morning cough is the only thing still hanging around. And I don't smoke, if that even matters.
edit on 30-7-2022 by ArchangelOger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Nutritional risk of vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, and selenium deficiency on risk and clinical outcomes of COVID-19: A narrative review

Taking too much of anything is not going to help you, but keeping these 4 things at an optimal level through diet and/or supplementation is a good start towards a strong innate immune response against covid. It's too late to start taking a bunch of vitamins and minerals after you've become infected, especially once severe disease is present. You need to eat healthy and take the recommended dose of vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, and selenium. You may also be able to get them solely from your diet, depending on what kind of food you eat. 

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

The FDA recommended daily dose of Vitamin C in not enough and you can't get enough in your food.

You would need to read the posted thread to understand this. I know it's really long, but it is worth it and life changing for many people.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I had been taking my preventive cocktail of Quercitin, NAC, Liposomal Vit C, Vit D daily since the pandemic broke out.

I made it all the way up to Oct 2021 and got struck by the Delta wave which was pretty nasty. Two ppl I worked with who were fully vaxxed at the time, got it when I did, one continued to have occular migraines for months and they both said it took them forever to recover.

By that time, I was under an extraordinary amount of stress, overworked and was just recovering from a previous unrelated infection. Also, because of the stress I had taken off the bandwagon with smoking tsk tsk. It kicked my ass for about a month, mostly with the worst fatigue I ever felt in my life, loss of taste and smell, and brain fog. It never moved into my chest or lungs. I did throw just about everything in my apothecary at it. I added Aspirin, Black seed oil, Melatonin and Zinc. I had a little bit of tachycardia after but motherwort tincture resolved that completely.

I was also out of town when my symptoms hit so I didn't have access to a few key things like steroids. I was already on day 5 so Ivermectin didnt seem to do much. It's said that anything antiviral has to be taken within the first 3 days so oops..

I'm now working on gut health and microbiome because that's always been a weakness of mine and has a large part to play in COVID outcomes.

Other than that, I'm not having any issues, no vaccines and I'm fine.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, liposomal C is amazing along with other supplements like vitamin d zinc and quercetin and black seed oil.

But the quackzines are absolutely abysmal trash and poisonous toxic sh#, and the people who died might not get their revenge in this life but they will in the next.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SybiLulu
Thanks for such a detailed response! How much Liposomal were you taking per day?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Nice to see you back Julie.
I used to follow the same thread you`re talking about and had a small input now and then.
I agree, people need to read the thread that you`ve posted to understand how Liposomal v c works.
I`ve been making my own since i found the thread.
I`ve never wore a mask nor had the jab. Basically just carried on as normal. I`m type one diabetic and a pensioner.
Most of my family and friends have taken the jab and wore masks while shopping etc. I reckon over 90% of them have tested positive for C19 before AND after the jabs.
I take my LVC every morning along with VD3 5000 and haven`t had a sniffle since i started taking it.
My wife tested positive last year so I sent for a box of Sachets as Dr Thomas Levy suggests they`re better than the homemade stuff.
She recovered after 4/5 days so she had the virus for around 9 or 10 days in total.

My daughter had covid and sepsis. They put her in an induced coma and a ventilator for 8 days and told us it was unlikely that she`d recover.
On the fifth day of her coma we had a call from a nurse who asked us were we willing to let them try a new treatment in trials for covid/sepsis patients. She said they were going to use intravenous Liposomal vitam C and some other drug which i can`t think of right now. Me and the wife were elated as we have so much trust in LVC so she said she`d ring back in an hour with the details.
Unfortunately we got a call from the hospital telling us that our daughter couldn`t take part because she`d been in the coma for too long. If it was a day earlier she could have taken part.
We were devastated but thankfully she recovered. It`s been 12 months now. She`s not at her best but she`ll get there.
So we never got to find out if it would have worked but good to see it`s being used in treatments and trials for cancer too.
Glad to see this subject back on the boards.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Hey! Excuse my ignorance but doesn't vitamin C stop being absorbed orally after a certain amount?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

Ummm.... no, not really...

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap

Hey! Excuse my ignorance but doesn't vitamin C stop being absorbed orally after a certain amount?

That is why the liposomal is more effective, the body can absorb/utilize much more, and why IV is the best, because there is no such limit...

You know you've reached the limit when you reach bowel tolerance. When the body can't utilize any more, it eliminates the excess through the bowels, which results in diarrhea.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Taking too much of anything is not going to help you,

Depends on what it is, and how you define 'too much'... and what your daily diet consists of.

Also, with regard to vitamin C, the body's daily need varies dramatically depending on your diet. When on carnivore - meaning, ZERO carbs - your need for C drops dramatically, to ng vs mg...

This is why people who've been on carnivore for 10+ years still haven't gotten scurvy, contrary to some of the naysayers.

It's too late to start taking a bunch of vitamins and minerals after you've become infected, especially once severe disease is present.

Again, that depends. Taking massuve amounts of vitamin C, especially in the liposomal and even more especially in the high dose IV form, can bring someone back from deaths door.

You need to eat healthy

Most people don't even know what that means. What do you think it mean?

and take the recommended dose of vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc, and selenium.

Recommended by whom?

You may also be able to get them solely from your diet, depending on what kind of food you eat. 

No, especially not of you're sick.
edit on 31-7-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

For everyone else, eat right and you won't need to do any of this.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Most people don't even know what that means. What do you think it mean?

Like any rural grandmother eats.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: tanstaafl

Like any rural grandmother eats.

So, you have no clue... got it...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join