It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth B2 sprit in Australia for training or something else.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I just found out there are 4 b2’s plus support aircraft in Australia for training.

The b2 is an awesome piece of kit.

Could this be a relocation deployment, in preparation should Guam be attacked, and the South China Sea conflict kicks off?

news.defence.gov.au...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It could be prepositioning assets..or... a show of force just in case ......or.... working some joint exercise...or.... putting a big target on Australia ??

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

IDK but yesterday there was a fleet of apaches flying in formation coming out of fort indiantown gap. I never seen so many Apaches flying at the same time before in my life I can remember like they were yesterday on my way to work. I never seen anything like that in my 6 years of service in the USMC. I thought that was odd.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

It’s a Bomber Task Force. They deploy a BTF all the time. Where they go depends on which allies they’re working with at the time. It happens that Australia has several big exercises coming up, so they get a BTF. They go to the UK every couple years with B-52s or B-1s. They also go to Guam, and Diego Garcia. The B-2s usually get Diego, because they had really bad luck on Guam.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Biden didn’t seem to have much of a good call with Xi

amp.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

This is 2022!

Could be the antarcticons, aliens or perhaps having the second war of the emus.

Maybe they are here to take out Victoria since they sold out to China.

Who knows.

P

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Zaph thank you for your reply.

Question for you, during these exercises do they train with hosts to work our integration tactics, and communication and attack sequences?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Could be dan just committed to the southern rail loop with a possible total estimate of 100 billion dollars.

No one would bother with Taking Victoria as state debt is too high.
www.theage.com.au...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Wonder what they were up to, that would have been a cool sight to see.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

All of the above, depending on who they’re working with. With long term allies they’ll work much closer, including working on tactics. With newer allies, they’ll work mostly on integration, and showing what they are capable of. In this case they’ll pull out all the stops. This will be a continuation of the RAAF deployment to Nellis a few months ago.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
A lot of war flexing going on from every corner of the world.
Kim is flexing, Putin is flexing, Biden is flexing the only ones not flexing is NATO, they only told everyone they are ready to respond if needed.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It’s a Bomber Task Force. They deploy a BTF all the time. Where they go depends on which allies they’re working with at the time. It happens that Australia has several big exercises coming up, so they get a BTF. They go to the UK every couple years with B-52s or B-1s. They also go to Guam, and Diego Garcia. The B-2s usually get Diego, because they had really bad luck on Guam.

Yea, I heard about that. parked them all on the same side of the runway and almost tipped the island over. Hank Johnson was able to stop it, as he saw it coming.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

they arrived approx 1 week ago.
the odd thing is that a sqn of f35's have just been relocated
from williamstown to townsville.
the article did not mention on exercise.
it said temp relocation
hope there are no out of season thunder storms
up there or the poor little dears will not be allowed to fly.
what a bloody joke

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pronto

The upgraded OBIGGS has been installed since November 2020, and the older aircraft that need the update are getting them, or have gotten the upgrade. It’s a simple fix that can be done without leaving the base.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Its dry season up north so ideal for training.We have had F35,s for a while so most likely getting our side up to speed on using them with the B2 and technology.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

A joke of course, but still a cool video

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If I was a betting man I would say Yes... training and a fly by to tweak the nose of china somewhere.

Just a WAG, but things are starting to remind me of the early 1980's, hopefully it doesnt go hot.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

O yes...the taiwan china problem is known for years at the pentagon. There are very bright soldiers busy doing nothing else than playing chess..I mean, preparing offensive battleplans for as many different situations you can think of. Having these stealth bombers there is very convieniant when the USA decide to have pacific fleet excersices at the doorstep of china.

What is happening in the world looks very simular as how WW2 started...but then it was japan who thought what hitler can do I can do also..

I hope I am very wrong but my intuition says there is something weird going on..as if there is an agenda being excecuted. Too many global crisses in the world all at once...we, the people of planet earth never experienced something like this before.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Yeah, we really have. There’s not a big difference between now and during the Cold War, even the last few years of it.

top topics

join