It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Defense Of God

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sirric

I think I can follow in the first part.
Lucifer is misunderstood. He argued for better living conditions with God for us. The angels were apalled by God's cruelty.
Other than that I just for the life of me couldn't imagine why God would have to be born as Jesus?
Why would such a superior entity having access to every information instantly want to be born as human? What sicko would choose this fate for himself? God is not a person as we are. Much more complicated.
To push God into human form is infinitely worse than stuffing you with an elefant.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

And I am not stoping you. That's a deeply personal matter, an identity defining relationship.
We're just talking about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: GoShredAK

Right, because for the believer it's not the end, # the rest. The majority.
I couldn't think of a scenario where hoping and praying for the eternal deletion of friends, family, coworker, the mail lady, ... would be considered as anything other than a slaughter festival. How is that good? How does wanting this make you superior to every other butcher?

God has made a way for everybody

In the end He will make himself known to All........during the end times there will be signs that are undeniable....

I believe only the truly wicked will be cast into hell.....no not the one who has a hard time believing......

I once heard it put this way.......

Jesus is the only way to heaven......the only bridge to heaven.......now, you can cross a bridge without knowing exactly what it is called or where it is going can't you?

So many will turn to Jesus in the end Times because he will be undeniable.........that's when the truly wicked will be separated from the rest as the ones who would prefer hell...

As for a non believer who dies right now......I believe God works with us all on an individual basis as far as that goes and He doesn't want any to perish.....so we all find the bridge...

My answer would be just as good as yours.
edit on 29-7-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Why would such a superior entity having access to every information instantly want to be born as human?

Love

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

God came to this earth to lived like us and to show us the way to live to allow a human face that we can look at. You can not look into the face of God and still be you afterwards.

Free will is the reason the angels were able to rebel. If God wanted to be a dictator he could. He allows you to choose where you want to go. If you break His rules knowingly, You do not get to be with him.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Why would such a superior entity having access to every information instantly want to be born as human?

Love

Exactly!

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Angels don't have free wil.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
See, what most people don't know is that Earth is a School for the soul. Life is one big test that, just like playing a video game, and when Player 1 dies in the game, you awaken to the fact that it didn't matter if millions were killed or tortured because we all agree to put the quarter into the game of life and come here and participate and learn.

As it is a school, you are given guidelines and situations you will need to learn from, and just like any school, you aren't given the answers to the test beforehand.

Why is this thing happening to me?!? God is so mean! and so on...when we return from earth, all will make sense.

See you all on the other side.
edit on 29/7/22 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes they do. If they didn't they couldn't rebel!

Don't fall for the church dogma. It is wholly wrong on a lot of minor details.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

lol and how many of them fit on the tip of a needle?
Since you're the expert.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Randyvine2

And I am not stoping you. That's a deeply personal matter, an identity defining relationship.
We're just talking about it.

Of course we are dear lady. And I do so not looking to convert or
convince you of anything. Because what I'm thinking even from
our earliest conversations. Must be over a year now. I figure
someone of your caliber in regards to intelligence? You're gonna
figure out for yourself anyway. And when you do well that's
a different conversation.

I don't see anyone who's dead making people this happy.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
fine
If it makes you happy.

edit on 29-7-2022 by Peeple because: too mean

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Not a expert, I was shown how earth and life works and I was not allowed to remember everything I was shown.

Everything about my life has the fingerprints of God on it and many of my friends are truly amazed by the wisdom I was given.

I was shown things about the afterlife that most can't believe.
edit on 29/7/22 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well good for you, then it won't surprise that I don't believe you.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I hope we meet upstairs and we can chat about our time down here and the time we had this talk.

Hope you won't be mad that I was right.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Chances are we both won't make it if only 144.000 pass.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

fine
If it makes you happy.

Be well

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
As far as I understand the purpose of this topic is to sow the seed of doubt in believing Christians.

The principle of which Christ is the embodiment in the Bible exists even now.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

No it turned that way because of how the Christians reacted.
What principle is that?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

a reply to: turretless

No it turned that way because of how the Christians reacted.
What principle is that?

The principle of creation of all things.

Actually, the apostle John describes Him absolutely openly.

Gospel of John, chapter 1:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made.
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us (and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father), full of grace and truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join