It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incoming Worldwide Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
But if they believed the person giving the instruction was Christ the King, beginning his thousand years, and rounding up the enemies of God, then they would not think of it as political. If they are not being taught to expect a future reign of Antichrist, it would not occur to them to suppose that he might be Antichrist instead.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

But if they believed the person giving the instruction was Christ the King, beginning his thousand years

I don't think you know JW's belief structure, for them Jesus return is invisible he leads from heaven with the angels and the 144,000 that came from the earth since his death in the first century. Any person claiming to be Jesus on earth would be labeled a false messiah, and they would never listen to him.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
They keep changing things. Last time I had contact, the invisible return had already happened in 1914, and the reign commencing "within a generation of 1914" would be the visible one. I'm pretty sure I've seen the illustrations showing what it would look like. It ought to be coming soon, anyway, because that generation is very long-lived.

edit on 24-7-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

What you say is all true, but the earth getting better does not happen from 1914, it gets worse as with WW1 kicking off.
They compare that period to just like when an American president has been elected in the fall, but does not take full power until the following year. From their perspective that is coming in the future, the new heavens already happened, but Satan is still allowed to mess things up for people on earth, until he is jailed/abyssed things on this planet will continue to decline for humans.

One thing all Christians can agree on is we are in the last days at this point, we might differ on when exactly they started but the end will be the same, judgement from God.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
But if they believed the person giving the instruction was Christ the King, beginning his thousand years, and rounding up the enemies of God, then they would not think of it as political. If they are not being taught to expect a future reign of Antichrist, it would not occur to them to suppose that he might be Antichrist instead.

Greetings Disraeli. May you have God's peace. I recognize that you have a zeal for God's word by the works you write on this board and the thoughtful commentary you give on them. And appreciate it and wanted to add to what Blue Jay commented to you about God's peoples' neutral position in political affairs.

Jesus' kingdom government rules from heaven. It is not from an earthly source. How could God's people, who are looking for Jesus' kingdom government to reign from heaven, be fooled by a political power on earth, when they remain neutral in the affairs of this world?

If you recall the prophecy in Psalm 110 states:

"Jehovah declared to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”
  Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying:
“Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.”
"-Psalms 1:1,2.

Jesus sat at God's right hand until 1914 when he gained kingdom power. He goes 'subduing in the midst of his enemies.' His enemies are still in power when he begins ruling. He will crush them at Armageddon. By bringing his kingdom government to earth.

Jesus said concerning that future return and presence of his:

"For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the presence of the Son of man will be. Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together."-Matthew 24:27-28.

No human ruler, or government, will usher in God's new world of peace. It will be God's invisible kingdom government from heaven. That is why I posted the dramatization of Nebuchadnezzar's dream vision in the OP.

In that dream the statue represents the world powers ruling up into the last days. And during the last days a rock not of human origin is carved out of the mountain and hurled at the image's feet and crush's it, putting an end to all human rulership. The fact that it is not of human origin mean's God's kingdom is not earthly, or established by a human ruler. It is an invisible rule from heaven. But at that time there will be visible manifestations in heaven of Jesus' return and the judgement on the wicked world:

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days...the sign of the Son of man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."-Matthew 24:29, 39.

Disraeli this is important. Jesus said that each one will be judged on how they treated his brothers when he returns:

 “Then he will say to those on his left: ‘Go away from me, you who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. For I became hungry, but you gave me nothing to eat; and I was thirsty, but you gave me nothing to drink. I was a stranger, but you did not receive me hospitably; naked, but you did not clothe me; sick and in prison, but you did not look after me.’ Then they too will answer with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and did not minister to you?’ Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’ These will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.”-Matthew 25:41-46.

How you treat Jesus' brothers, the very least of them, you treat Jesus himself. His brothers are the anointed, the ones who have been called to heavenly spirit life. They are found among Jehovah's Witnesses. So how people treat Jehovah's Witnesses and the preaching of the good news of Jesus' incoming worldwide kingdom government will determine if they are judged as sheep or goats.

During that time those who were given the opportunity to take sides for Jehovah and his kingdom government in Jesus' hands but refused will go off into everlasting cutting off. It means your eternal future how you respond to the kingdom preaching and how you treat Jesus' brothers while on earth.

You see why this message is of such importance. And how it is very important how you listen, and carefully respond to it?

ETA: Notice also the video I added with the song about God's Kingdom Come. Notice the visual representations of Jesus' rulership. I chose these images for a reason. They teach a lesson. Jesus is in heaven when his rule comes to earth, and he remains in heaven:

ETA:

The lesson studied in today's Watchtower lesson comes to mind as well.

Revelation - What It Means For Your Future

Speaking of God's new world of peace to come, Jesus' kingdom rule of 1,000 years over the earth from heaven it states:

"Who will benefit from these wonderful provisions? First of all, the great crowd of Armageddon survivors, along with any children who may be born in the new world. But Revelation chapter 20 also promises that the dead will be resurrected. (Read Revelation 20:11-13.) Faithful “righteous” ones who died in the past along with “unrighteous” ones​—who did not receive an adequate opportunity to learn about Jehovah—​will all come back to life here "Does this mean that everyone will be resurrected to life on earth during the Thousand Year Reign? No. Those who wickedly rejected the opportunity to serve Jehovah before their death will not be raised to life. They had their chance and proved that they were not worthy of life on the Paradise earth."​—Matt. 25:46; 2 Thess. 1:9; Rev. 17:8; 20:15.
edit on 24-7-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser
As I observed to another poster, the teaching ssems to have changed (again). I used to have a little collection of Jehovah's Witness literature in which the visible nature of the millennial reign of Jesus was emphasied. Indeed, that was supposed to be the point of the millennial kingdom.

The teaching was that Christ had already returned invisibly in 1914, and the full visible return would come "within a generation of 1914". At one time, "within a generation" was being predicted as 1975, because this would be six thousand years after the Creation of the world.

At one stage there was a passionate expectation that he would return visibly in 1914 (having returned invisibly in about 1880), but this was quickly abandoned in 1915 and replaced by the concept of invisible return in 1914 and visible return later.

Do I take it that you are now expecting a third invisible return? I hope you haven't given up the idea of visible return altogether. It is clearly predicted in Matthew ch24 and in Revelation ("every eye shall see him")

But I suppose the authorities keep changing the teaching so often that it is probably hard for people to keep up.

edit on 24-7-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The invisible return of Christ's presence in heaven began in 1914. But there are already visible signs on earth by means of his gathering his anointed in a united Christian congregation freed from bondage to false religious Babylonian teachings.

Never have Jehovah's Witnesses taught, and neither does the Bible, that Jesus will appear physically on earth. There will be a physical war in which Jesus and his angels destroy human rulership and wicked human society at the battle of Armageddon. Then his kingdom rule from heaven will bring about vast physical changes earth wide, including the elimination of crime, sickness, death, homelessness. No where have Jehovah's Witnesses ever believed or taught that Jesus is physically returning to appear physically on earth. But I am glad you have been corrected about this. Misunderstandings are common. And that is why communication is good and can fix them. And bring peace where once there was confusion.

edit on 24-7-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Postponed dates or approximate decades, have been a issue for JW's in the past, 1975 was the big one for sure, then 70 or 80 years from 1914 based on a typical lifespan that put the time line from 1984 to 1994 give or take.

But ultimately they realized Matthew 24:14 needed the internet for the mass distribution of the message beyond their famous door to door work.
Their website is now translated into 1060 languages more than any other in the world by far, Wikipedia is next in line at 328.

They currently believe when God see's that scripture is fulfilled to his satisfaction; the end will come just like it says.
It's like sudden death double overtime at a hockey game for them now at this point, could go for another "period" or be over real fast, just like the game can end within seconds, and nobody knows when.

edit on 25-7-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Postponed dates or approximate decades, have been a issue for JW's in the past, 1975 was the big one for sure, then 70 or 80 years from 1914 based on a typical lifespan that put the time line from 1984 to 1994 give or take.

But ultimately they realized Matthew 24:14 needed the internet for the mass distribution of the message beyond their famous door to door work.
Their website is now translated into 1060 languages more than any other in the world by far, Wikipedia is next in line at 328.

They currently believe when God see's that scripture is fulfilled to his satisfaction; the end will come just like it says.
It's like sudden death double overtime at a hockey game for them now at this point, could go for another "period" or be over real fast, just like the game can end within seconds, and nobody knows when.

I can see the analogy you put at the end there. We definitely are in overtime aren’t we? According to our point of view.

I say this to you but also to others reading, as some still are under the mistaken impression Jehovah’s Witnesses are a cult. Charles Taze Russell was just an honest Christian who had faith in God and he wasn’t alone. He had a group of sincere Christians that sat down with him and over a number of years they systematically went through the scriptures to understand what the Bible taught. They never claimed to be inspired or infallible. And they were wrong about certain understandings in the scriptures, but that in no way takes away from the truths they came to understand.

Over the decades the teaching was refined and has continually been readjusted to fit what scripture says. For example they used to use the cross on the cover of The Watchtower, and celebrate Christmas at their headquarters in Bethel. There was a year, I think it was in 1922 when a brother did some research into the pagan roots of Christmas and showed it to Judge Rutherford and he looked at it and said, ‘you’re right, Christmas has no place in true worship to Jehovah God,’ and they stopped celebrating it.

As 1914 approached they were preaching that Jesus’ kingdom government was going to be established in heaven. The clergy of Christendom was paying attention. In fact many of the clergy that read the reasonings of those early Bible students agreed that Jesus’ kingdom was a heavenly government that was no part of this world and they even were thinking of teaching their followers such. But they did not.

In the Bible never had any one person or even group have the whole understanding of God’s out working and purpose, except for Jesus Christ. And even his knowledge was limited. For example he said he didn’t know the hour when the end would come, that only his Father, Jehovah did. Also scripture tells us that even the angels desire to peer into the truths revealed in God’s prophecies revealed in the Bible. Abraham didn’t understand fully how God would bless all the earth by means of his offspring, but he knew that God would because he said he would. Jesus’ apostles and followers didn’t understand certain things he said, they didn’t fully understand what the kingdom government was while Jesus was on earth.

In the first century there were divisions being made in the congregation about whether Jesus really returned to heaven. Paul wrote 1 Corinthians 15 to that group of doubters and said that if in this life only we have believed in Jesus, we are the most to be pitied. There were Christians who were wrongly preaching that they were reigning as kings while on earth. Paul had to teach them that the apostasy had to come first and that in order for that to happen all the apostles had to die off. None of them alive in the first century would be living when Jesus returned. They would be asleep in death until his return.

Throughout the last days God’s people have been cleansed and refined. We are in a new era of spiritual enlightenment. We have God’s spirit backing us to see Biblical truths, and continue to refine ourselves. Any one Christian in and of himself is not really that important. And God doesn’t reveal all understanding of truth to one person. Rather it is a gradual revealing, and done through many of God’s anointed. The angel in Daniel told him that MANY would be roving through the scriptures in the time of the end and the true knowledge will become abundant.

There are many times when the governing body’s understanding of a certain scripture or prophecy has been needed to be readjusted. They admit they are humans and make errors, and are not inspired. They read and study the Bible and follow the leanings of the holy spirit.

Now I will share something personal with you. When I was anointed we were taught that all the anointed were already chosen by the end of 1935. So when I was called in 2007 there was no way I could have been chosen. That teaching was wrong. I already knew it. Because if it was the case, I wouldn’t be called. But it really didn’t matter to me that much. And it was that very same year that others like me began to be called and the governing body saw this, and they realized the understanding about when the calling to heavenly life ends needed to be reajustes. They were wrong. It’s okay, I knew it, as I knew they misunderstood other things they have corrected since then. They still teach that the called ones who were sleeping in death were raised to heavenly life soon after 1914. But there is no scripture proof of this.

In fact it seems to clear to me that they are all still sleeping in death. I do believe that God’s spirit has lead me to understand this for whatever reason. It is so clear to me I still don’t understand why they don’t see it. Here I will even show you. You know the difference between “Jehovah’s day” and “Judgement day?” Jehovah’s day is the time period that God will execute judgement on this wicked world. It is a brief time period that culminates in Armageddon. It is not all of the last days. In fact Armageddon and “Jehovah’s day” are used interchangeably. Judgement day is the 1,000 year reign of Jesus.

Concerning when the anointed Christian congregation is raised to spirit life we are told:

“However, brothers, concerning the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be alarmed either by an inspired statement or by a spoken message or by a letter appearing to be from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here.”-1 Thessalonians 2:1-3.

When are we gathered together to him? It is when ‘Jehovah’s day is here.’ Now what will be the signal of the start of Jehovah’s day?

“For you yourselves know very well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them.”-1 Thessalonians 5:2-3.

1 John 3:2 tells us: “ Beloved ones, we are now children of God, but it has not yet been made manifest what we will be. We do know that when he is made manifest we will be like him, because we will see him just as he is.”

During Jesus’ manifestation we will know him and see him as he is because then we will be with him. When is Jesus’ manifestation? It is after the great tribulation when he will send his angels to call his chosen ones from the four corners.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I guess I ran out of room in that post. There are actually many other scriptures that seem very obvious about this to me. And I believe God’s spirit has guided me in these understandings.

But what is the point? Again, Jehovah doesn’t have inspired or infallible servants on earth today. He does have his channel for which he is dispensing spiritual food. And of that there is no doubt whatsoever. And these anointed mature Christian elders are humble enough to admit they don’t know it all, and they are not perfect. They will make mistakes. Just as all of Jehovah’s servants of the past in the scripture did as well, with exception of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

We have the entire scriptures that God has seen fit to reveal for us at this time. There will be more and our understanding will be even clearer then when the new scrolls are opened in the new world. For some person to get caught up on a wrong understanding is very much like in the first century when Jesus had many followers until he told them that if they didn’t eat of his flesh and drink of his blood they would not enter into the kingdom of God. Scripture says that MANY were stumbled by his words. What he was alluding to he didn’t state at that time, but his faithful apostles stayed with him, even if they didn’t fully understand a meaning. They said where else were they going to go, Jesus had the sayings of everlasting life.

There is no where else to go. Jehovah’s Witnesses have as their leader Jesus Christ. And Jehovah, through Jesus has been anointing certain people all throughout the last days. And it is by means of these spirit-anointed sons and daughters that God has elucidated ever and ever more clearly spiritual truths. There is no where else in the world his spirit is operating through.

I will show those who read this something profound. It is impossible to understand scripture without holy spirit, and it is impossible to receive holy spirit without God’s channel. He anoints those he so chooses. He gives them the spirit and the power to both understand scripture and then moves them to preach of it to others. Those who receive the peace offered by that preaching receive the holy spirit that comes with it. God is not a God of disorder but of peace. And when God opens one’s heart to fully comprehend the wonderful truths of the Bible they rejoice. It is just like when the fetters fell from the persecutor Saul’s eyes, and he was able to see the truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I once had a brain storming secession with a bunch of people and we randomly discussed why there are so many people now partaking of the emblems every year.

Some of the answers were very interesting;

1)From somebody who partook for over 5 years and then stopped, "mental and emotional issues".
2)Another person, people misinterpret their former zeal for wanting to live on the earth forever doing earthy things, now lost, something kills their earthly hope, this can make them feel they have now been chosen to go to heaven.
3)Another some type of intense trauma happening to people that flips their hope.

Somebody once asked one of the GB how do you know your going, he said "how do I know I am man".
That was many years ago....but can you see the issue today?

Gender dysphoria is a real thing today, it is known that for some "hope location dysphoria" is also real today......so we are all grateful it won't be held against anybody. God will be merciful to those that make a mistake, he can read a genuine heart.

edit on 27-7-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

What you say is true, without a doubt. There was a wife of one of the GB that partook, I don’t recall who I think it was sister Barr. Finally she stopped after several years as well.

And some who are anointed don’t like to talk about it. But as you guys are doing this brain storming, I can tell you what is was like for me personally. I don’t mind.

It was a night after the meeting I had just gone to bed and was praying when I felt the calling. This was no ordinary event. It was in the middle of my prayer while I was laying in bed. It was an overwhelming event that stopped me from praying and I was asking what is happening? And I shook my wife awake, and I asked her, “Do you feel that?” And she got irritated at me and asked “feel what?” I said, “the whole room has filled with holy spirit, surely you can feel it.” She just groaned and fell back to sleep.

I couldn’t sleep because I knew what happened but didn’t believe it. So I was up and really praying about the matter and was lead to this scripture:

“However, you are the ones who have stuck with me in my trials; and I make a covenant with you, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom.”-Luke 22:28-29.

I walked to work the next morning and felt as if God was just staring down at me from heaven. I felt his presence very close. But still did not accept it and prayed for forgiveness for thinking such thoughts. On my way home I was listening to my IPod, and this scripture came on while I was praying about the matter:

“He has enlightened the eyes of your heart, so that you may know to what hope he called you, what glorious riches he holds as an inheritance for the holy ones, and how surpassing the greatness of his power is toward us believers.”-Ephesians 1:18-19.

God’s spirit opened my mind and heart to see he was talking directly to me about this matter. He was enlightening my heart, so I would understand the hope to which I had been called as he had done with the rest of the anointed Christian congregation.

I was stubborn about the matter though. Over the next week I kept praying “why me? Why me?” I was not worthy, I knew so many others who were so much more worthy. During that time I was lead to this scripture, when I said: but look at that brother or sister they are older and wiser:

“For the way man sees is not the way God sees, because mere man sees what appears to the eyes, but Jehovah sees into the heart.”-1 Samuel 16:7.

Fleshly man looks at a person’s outward appearance. Even God’s prophets did that. Samuel looked at Jesse’s eldest son and judged him as worthy of being the king. But then Jehovah did something no one expected. After they passed all of Jesse’s sons before Samuel Jehovah did not indicate any of them were anointed. Then Samuel realized there must have been another son. And he asked, was there anyone else, and they said, well yeah their younger brother, the youngest, who was just a shepherd who was out tending the sheep. And Samuel told them to quickly send to fetch him, and then Jehovah said: “ Get up, anoint him, for this is the one!”-1 Samuel 16:12.

So we may look at a person’s age, or experience, or position and think that qualifies them. But Jehovah doesn’t really care about all that.

But I was persistent in my stating my unworthiness and asking ‘why me?’ And I was finally shown this:

“I will show mercy to whomever I will show mercy, and I will show compassion to whomever I will show compassion.” So, then, it depends, not on a person’s desire or on his effort, but on God, who has mercy.”-Romans 9:15-16. This was after about two weeks of my persistent nagging prayer about the matter. It was as if Jehovah was telling me, it is enough. I can do whatever so I please. I can chose whomever I chose, I can anoint whomever my heart so pleases. I can show mercy to the one I chose to do so. And then:

“But who are you, O man, to be answering back to God? Does the thing molded say to its molder: “Why did you make me this way?” 21 What? Does not the potter have authority over the clay to make from the same lump one vessel for an honorable use, another for a dishonorable use? 22 What, then, if God had the will to demonstrate his wrath and to make his power known, and he tolerated with much patience vessels of wrath made fit for destruction? 23 And if this was done to make known the riches of his glory on vessels of mercy, which he prepared beforehand for glory, 24 namely, us, whom he called not only from among Jews but also from among nations, what of it.”-Romans 9:20-24.

This was a real direct answer to my question. Jehovah was telling me ‘who are you to be answering back to God to ask me why did you make me this way? So what if this was done to make known the riches of his glory on vessels of mercy…namely us, whom he called, what of it?’

That shut me up and I stopped asking about the matter further. That was sufficient. Jesus even said:

“The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from and where it is going. So it is with everyone who has been born from the spirit.”-John 3:8.

So while it may be hard to understand everything involved, if you are not, those who are called know. Jehovah anointed them with his holy spirit, he adopts us as sons and our spirit cries out with his spirit, “Abba, Father!”

“ For you did not receive a spirit of slavery causing fear again, but you received a spirit of adoption as sons, by which spirit we cry out: “Abba, Father!” The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God’s children.”-Romans 8:15-16.

The spirit anointing is of God and it is not a lie:

“And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but the anointing from him is teaching you about all things and is true and is no lie. Just as it has taught you, remain in union with him.”-1 John 2:7.

God des not chose based on a person’s desire, or appearance, or age, or looks, “worthiness.” He does not chose based on the way a man, even a spiritual man judges, like Samuel.

Ephesians puts it this way, concerning the reason one is called and chosen, and anointed with holy spirit:

“By this undeserved kindness you have been saved through faith, and this is not of your own doing; rather, it is God’s gift. No, it is not a result of works, so that no one should have grounds for boasting.”-Ephesians 2:8-9.

The only factor involved is a person’s faith. (Obviously they have to be a baptized servant of Jehovah.) But the anointing is not a result of works, so that no one should have a grounds for boasting.
edit on 27-7-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

There is one other thing I thought I’d share about the matter.

It serves to keep the brothers humble.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Well we always knew there would be a small group from every generation of the last days.....I only question the amounts.
As in a private meal with one of the now diseased GB, they said, the reality is their is only a few thousand left(less than 5K), the number reported doesn't reflect the reality of truth, and that's ok. Said off the record, and they will never say it in public or in print.

But many that are called go into denial as well.......why me? Is a common thought, I have been told.

But there are also false callings, It was related to me some years ago a entire congregation of 80 people said they were called, they sent a DO to fix it because they knew that was impossible.

I will now include the last reason we came up with in our brain storming session, some that come out of Christendom had a very strong heavenly hope, when they transition the hope is so embedded mentally and emotionally they can't turn it off, on baptism they actually feel the holy spirit for the very first time in their entire lives, this is then misinterpreted as it bearing witness to them bestowing upon them the heavenly hope.
What is misinterpreted is the feeling all get when we come into a dedicated peaceful true relationship with God.
It is such a powerful feeling that it could be misinterpreted, and I understand that. I am sure God does to, so he doesn't hold it against them.
edit on 27-7-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Supposing the kingdom of the Antichrist comes first?
It worries me that Jehovah's Witnesses are not being trained to tell the difference. That creates the possibility that they could end up working for the Antichrist, helping to round up his enemies, in the confident belief that they are actually working for the kingdom of Christ.

Uh, isn't it pretty well assured that the "kingdom" of the Antichrist comes first? And that billions will be decieved?

In fact, it may well be the case that we now see the Antichrist before us in the form of Klaus Schwab and the WEF. It seems to me that it's safe to assume that only the Antichrist would organize the slow extinction of humanity..

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
We don't have any world leadership yet either claiming to be the returned Christ or even forcibly attempting to eliminate those who remain faithful to God. History is full of people who do bad things while being popular; we can't identify them as the Antichrist without finding a more specfic match for his qualities.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: TonyS
We don't have any world leadership yet either claiming to be the returned Christ or even forcibly attempting to eliminate those who remain faithful to God. History is full of people who do bad things while being popular; we can't identify them as the Antichrist without finding a more specfic match for his qualities.

This coming time period will be marked by a key event. As I'm sure you know prophecy says that there will be a unique cry of "peace and security." Whether it is one proclamation or several we will have to wait and see.

The governing body on earth that will receive power from all the nations at that time will be the United Nations.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't think Paul is tellng us to look for a specific "cry", with that literal expression coming out of people's mouths.
The real point is the state of mind in which people think and feel "we are living in peace and security". A verbal expression using those words won't be anough to get them into that state of mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join