It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incoming Worldwide Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Imagine the scene: Jehovah the Almighty sits on his lofty throne, an emerald-colored rainbow encircles it. He shines brighter than a thousand suns. His glory and splendor beyond counting. His majestic and mighty cherubs surround his throne. Then angelic heralds are heard sounding the arrival of the most comely of all his spirit sons. And this is a special occasion. One that has been in the process of unfolding since the fall of man in the garden of Eden. Triumphant music sounded by instruments, blaring a beautiful and majestic melody, as God's son, Jesus Christ, bearing the title "son of man" gains access to Jehovah's throne.

Jehovah lifts a hand and lightnings and thunders issue forth from his throne, he beckons his only-begotten son to approach. Jesus, lowly of mind, humble, and righteous, glows as bright as the sun at midday. He approaches the King, Jehovah God, the Ancient of Days. Jesus is clothed in white, a sign of his righteousness and holiness. He wears a golden cape. All around the throne is a congregated assembly of angels watching on with joy. The time has arrived.

Jehovah extols his son's obedience and reassures him of his love as he did when he poured the holy spirit out on him in the appearance of a dove when Jesus came to John the Baptist to be baptized in water to do his Father's will, 1,885 years previous. The fulfillment of the prophecy that Jehovah had David foretell will now come to pass:

"Jehovah declared to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”
Jehovah will extend the scepter of your power out of Zion, saying:
“Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.”

-Psalms 110:1-2.

Jesus arrives before Jehovah's illustrious throne. There is a hush in heaven. The music comes to a close. The angels are silent. The lightnings and the thunders cease. Then Jehovah extends his hand, in it is a scepter of ruling. Jesus, kneeling before his Father, receives the scepter, and with it the kingship, the dignity, and the splendor that all the nations and peoples of the earth should serve even him.

This event transpired in the year 1914 C. E. See this thread for a full explanation on this year). And was recorded by the prophet Daniel in vision thousands of years ago:

"I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed."-Daniel 7:13-14.

Jesus died on Nisan 14, 33 C. E. for the sins of all humankind. The Jewish people, under the yolk of Roman rule, were awaiting the promised Messiah's rulerhip to come and free them from Roman rule. But when Roman Governor Pontius Pilate asked Jesus if he was king of the Kews (if he was going to usurp Pilate's rulership over Jerusalem) Jesus told him he had nothing to worry about:

"So Pilate entered the governor’s residence again and called Jesus and said to him: “Are you the King of the Jews?” Jesus answered: “Are you asking this of your own originality, or did others tell you about me?”  Pilate replied: “I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests handed you over to me. What did you do?” Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no part of this world. If my Kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source.”-John 18:33-36.

Jesus' kingdom was not earthly, "not from this source." It seems his followers did not understand this immediately. After he was resurrected they asked him if he was going to restore the Davidic line of kings to Jerusalem at that time:

"So when they had assembled, they asked him: 'Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?'"-Acts 1:6.

Later on after Jesus returned to heaven he gave visions to his apostles. And by means of his holy spirit he helped them to see that his kingdom was yet future. His followers were to be no part of the world. They were not to take part in its wars and its politics. It is true that in the past Jehovah used the natural nation of Israel as his representative for a time. And he even had them wage wars against certain groups of people.

But Christians were to be different. Why? For one God had disapproved of the fleshly nation of Israel. They no longer represented him. Secondly, Christians did not have to proselytize to Judaism. After the year 36 C. E. and with the baptism of the Roman Centurion Cornelius, an uncircumcised gentile, people of all the nations were drawn to Jehovah's house of pure worship. They would come from all peoples and nations and tribes and languages on earth. And they would be unified in love and in peace. It would be unthinkable of them to fight each other. And they were awaiting the return of Jesus to establish his righteous government over the earth. For that is what Jesus told his followers to pray for.

Remember that Psalm quoted above in Psalms 110:1-2 where Jehovah told Jesus to sit as his right hand until he had placed his enemies as a stool for his feet? Well, upon returning to heaven Jesus sat at Jehovah's right hand patiently awaiting Jehovah's appointed time. It arrived in 1914 C. E. Wherein we see the coronation ceremony of Jesus Christ in vision in Daniel 7:13-14 quoted above.

This heavenly rulership is real. The rulerships on earth are in opposition to God's kingdom rule. God does not have a nation on earth that represents him today. In fact the real power behind the rulerships on earth today, is God's enemy Satan the Devil. See this thread for a fuller explanation.)

Now in the past I posted a dramatization of Nebuchadnezzar's dream vision of an enormous image. I will add it here again. Because this is very important. It explains the succession of world powers down until the time of the end. And then it explains that God's kingdom government will destroy and put an end to all human rule and establish a heavenly government over all the earth:

Speaking of the time in which we live Daniel foretold:

 “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever."-Daniel 2:44.

edit on 22-7-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yes, Jehovah's kingdom government, in Jesus' hands, will soon come to wage war with and put an end to all earthly rule. It will establish the Messianic kingdom over the entire earth and it will rule for 1,000 years, undoing all of humankind's untold problems. It will get rid of sickness and hunger, and homelessness, and war, and crime, and violence, and as the last enemy death is to be brought to nothing.

Jesus is reigning king in heaven. The kingdom government is the means for which God will undo all of earth's problems. It did not exist before humankind sinned. And it will not exist after the 1,000 year rule of Christ over the earth. For Jesus will return his rulership over the earth back to his Father.

Christians are thus no part of the world today. They do not get involved in its politics, they do not take political office, nor do they vote in political elections. They do not get involved in rebellions and protests. They know that humans will not fix mankind's problems. They have faith in God's kingdom government with Jesus as its ruler. They are citizens of God's kingdom in heaven.

They do not partake in the wars of this world because they love their brothers and their neighbor as themselves. It would be unthinkable for a Christian to kill another Christian. Satan is the real ruler of the earth and the real authority behind all human rulership.

This is the kingdom government that Jesus told us to pray for. The first century Christians knew this and they did not hold political office, get involved in rebellions, or fight in wars. It was unthinkable for a Christian who followed Christ to partake in the governments and the wars of this world in Satan's control.

An apostate Church arose in time. And it was established as the state religion by pagan Roman Emperor Constantine in the 3rd century. And the neutral and peaceful Christians went from waiting for God's heavenly kingdom to come, to being a part of this world. The Church declared itself God's kingdom on earth and their followers no longer were awaiting God's kingdom. Lies such as the divine right of kings were perpetuated by the apostate Church, and it became a main part of Satan's world, its governments, and its wars, known as Christendom.

But along with the establishment of Jesus' kingdom government in heaven in 1914 he separated his people from false religion and they began a worldwide preaching campaign heralding the kingdom's birth and preaching about this kingdom government into all the inhabited earth just as was foretold by Jesus:

"And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."-Matthew 24:14.

When the good news that Jesus' kingdom rule has been established in heaven and will soon come to rid the earth of human rule and wicked people has been finished being preached in all the earth as a witness to all the nations then the end will come. Then Jesus will come to wage war with wicked humanity. Then will be fulfilled the prophecy of Psalms 2:

"At that time he will speak to them in his anger
And terrify them in his burning anger,
6 Saying: “I myself have installed my king
On Zion, my holy mountain.”
7 Let me proclaim the decree of Jehovah;
He said to me: “You are my son;
Today I have become your father.
8 Ask of me, and I will give nations as your inheritance
And the ends of the earth as your possession.
9 You will break them with an iron scepter,
And you will smash them like a piece of pottery.”

Psalms 2:5-9.

This installed king, the son of God, Jesus Christ, will smash the kings of the earth to pieces on the day of his anger. The religions of Christendom are not sounding out this truth because they are a part of Satan's world, and they take part of her politics and wars. They are not awaiting Jesus' return or his kingdom to rule over the earth. And they are not preaching the good news of God's kingdom.

During that day of Jehovah's anger Jesus will ride forth in splendor and dignity just as Psalm 45 tells us:

"Strap your sword on your side, O mighty one,
In your dignity and your splendor.
4 And in your splendor go on to victory;
Ride in the cause of truth and humility and righteousness,
And your right hand will accomplish awe-inspiring things.
5 Your arrows are sharp, making peoples fall before you;
They pierce the hearts of the king’s enemies.
6 God is your throne forever and ever;
The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness.
"
-Psalms 45:3-6.

The kingdom is real. It is not "in you." It is not the heavenly realm. It is a real government as real as the United States or the Russian Federation. It has as its ruler Jesus Christ. And he will never fail. Jesus said:

"Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."-Matthew 12:30.

The Kingdom is in place. We pray let it come!

(in the third picture in the video that's me in the ocean swimming I was waving to the camera but too far away to be noticed)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ok so I skimmed through your whole post, but watched the video just to see you waving in the waves. I'll give you a flag and star for being the star in the video. Off to vaccum my house.
Ha ha predictive text tried to change the *vaccum * to *vaccine*

Good luck your thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Friend? You're in perhaps the wrong place.
Many of us are within the experienced realm of "Apostates".

God bless you tho..🙏✌️

PS no one will read walls of texts
edit on 07223131America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jul 2022 17:58:31 -050058202200000031 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Supposing the kingdom of the Antichrist comes first?
It worries me that Jehovah's Witnesses are not being trained to tell the difference. That creates the possibility that they could end up working for the Antichrist, helping to round up his enemies, in the confident belief that they are actually working for the kingdom of Christ.

edit on 22-7-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
It worries me that Jehovah's Witnesses are not being trained to tell the difference. That creates the possibility that they could end up working for the Antichrist, helping to round up his enemies, in the confident belief that they are actually working for the kingdom of Christ.

You should get to know them better. They are being trained quite well to distinguish between who serve God and doesn't. In fact I think you'll find this book very enlightening. It goes into depth about what is soon to happen on the world scene:

Pure Worhsip

In particular see chapter 15-18.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
From the postings of other Jehovah's Witnesses, I get the impression that "Christendom", that is the entire Christian world outside the Jehovah's Witness community, is defined as "not serving God". That's what worries me, because it helps to set up my theoretical scenario.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

From the postings of other Jehovah's Witnesses, I get the impression that "Christendom", that is the entire Christian world outside the Jehovah's Witness community, is defined as "not serving God". That's what worries me, because it helps to set up my theoretical scenario.

Christendom is the part of religion that claims to serve the God of the Bible and partakes of the world, its politics and wars. It is actually a term that the world itself has given to the religions that claim to serve the God of the Bible and get involved in politics and war.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have seen Jehovah's Witnesses using it in a derogatory sense, meaning "those who are not Jehovah's Witnesses". You will not deny that this attitude exists?
That is what worries me, I repeat, because the attitude that other classes of Christians are not true servants of God might encourage Jehovah's Witnesses to help in rounding them up, at the behest of someone who claims to be Christ (as the Antichrist is expected to do).

edit on 22-7-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I have seen Jehovah's Witnesses using it in a derogatory sense, meaning "those who are not Jehovah's Witnesses". You will not deny that this attitude exists?

No way. I have never seen it used in a derogatory way. God even says he has people in Christendom. It is much like the Jews of Jesus' days. Most of the adherents of Christendom are not bad people and are trying to do what is right. It's mostly the clergy to blame for not teaching them what God's kingdom government is. Many in Christendom when taught what it is realize they need to separate themselves from it.

"And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues."-Revelation 18:4.

There are sincere-hearted and good people in all races and religions. God* is calling them out of the world and into his wonderful light. He is doing a shaking work, and collecting all the desirable things of the nations to himself.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The church can’t even fix it’s on problems and here you expect us to believe it will transform all of mankind. Not even any of the main religions either but some fruity culty offshoot. Yea ok what ever you say where do I send money?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The church can’t even fix it’s on problems and here you expect us to believe it will transform all of mankind. Not even any of the main religions either but some fruity culty offshoot. Yea ok what ever you say where do I send money?

God's promises in the Bible will come true. He says:

"With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”-Revelation 21:3-4.

We can be sure all of God's promises that his incoming kingdom government will bring to the earth and humankind will surely come true and have sure success:

"And the One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” -Revelation 21:5.

Also, the truth is free:

"And the spirit and the bride keep on saying, “Come!” and let anyone hearing say, “Come!” and let anyone thirsting come; let anyone who wishes take life’s water free."-Revelation 22:17.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

Also, while Jesus' kingdom government is not ruling over all the earth right now it is ruling among God's people. Jesus is the leader of the Christian congregation on earth, and they have solved the problems that mankind has not. They have done away with warfare and violence and crime among themselves in fulfillment of Isaiah 2:2-4. They have done away with hatreds, ethnic, racial, national and otherwise. They are not only a living testament that God's way is better, but it works. Soon Jesus will not just be directing his loyal congregation on earth. Soon he will take direct control of earthly affairs.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Why do Christians quote from the Torah?. Psalms 110. the Lord (aka God) said to MY lord/Master (aka King David) has nothing to do with Christianity nor Jesus.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

Christians are thus no part of the world today. They do not get involved in its politics, they do not take political office, nor do they vote in political elections. They do not get involved in rebellions and protests. They know that humans will not fix mankind's problems. They have faith in God's kingdom government with Jesus as its ruler. They are citizens of God's kingdom in heaven.

disagree. we are absolutely 'part of this world'. we are expected to be part of the civic community. in participatory governments we are expected to participate and contribute; it is our duty as citizens.
part of the problems in the USA today is LACK of Christian participation.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

This statement is so troubling...yet making me feel compassion and hoping it could lead to more compassion...

I don't adhere to any belive system, but belive many of them have truths at its core. I would be exempt, being called one of them from almost all of them, although I have faith in them.
If YOU are troubled by that dynamic of being considered the enemy, imagine the non Christian world.

I've raised that concern before, how can you, or anyone, be a 100% sure, in a world full of lies and deception. There must be a foolproof way to determine once stance in such an epic battle between good and evil.

Not that I belive in these parts of scripture. when they tend to create division, I tend to ignore it.

But if enough belive it, it doesn't matter what I believe. In a way that's very much how you feel.

It is a weird feeling to recognize that you are dealing with the same worries. In a very twisted way, it's sort of a "the enemy of my enemy", situation.
In a way I'm thankful, so you might get to feel that divisive threat, and maybe some compassion arise. Yet I still higly condemn such ideologies. What you are feeling, is not something i wish on anyone.

That has been quite a nice ride emotion wise, thanks for the comment.

edit on 23-7-2022 by Terpene because: Arc

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
I have never advocated attacking anyone.
When I was an atheist, I did not attack Christianity (I still don't understand why they bother).
As a Christian, I do not attack atheists.
So nothing has changed in that respect.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I have not accused you of being an attacker... In fact i find you to be a rather pleasant individual.

It's something I often wonder when part of a religion or just a club or a band. If people associate things to it, because others repeated actions. I have 3 options, calling it out publicly that I condemn such behavior, I can leave the peer group, or be complacent about it.

Do you think complacency makes one guilty?
edit on 23-7-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I highly doubt that, they try to stay neutral on all political issues. Any action an Antichrist takes would be classified as highly political acts of oppression. German JW's died by the hundreds staying natural in Nazi Germany, rather than support what Hitler was doing, they were in the camps with all the others, only difference they could get out at anytime because they were German, they just had to renounce their personal beliefs. Compare that to other religions....

From the website see link
Neutral Stance

But they believe the UN will eventually be empowered to the point that they wipe out Christendom, they won't help in that process, but they won't be sad either, as it is part of bible prophesy within the book of Revelation that this happens shortly before God steps in to stop what is developing, which would be their intense persecution they are experiencing by this point.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
In the US we are looking forward to a new Constitutional government and honest and accountable leadership.
edit on 23-7-2022 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join