It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from MamaBeth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Mamabeth asked me to share the following message with her friends at ATS. I have her contact information should anyone need it, but I wouldn’t share it without first asking her permission. PM me if this is the case.

Mamabeth here, ATS has been blocked from my computer. The IP address is not mine it belongs to a preacher and his family. The preacher read a few things I had posted on ATS, and he doesn't want me visiting that site anymore. I can't even lurk in the background because his son will know when I do. Please tell the others why I can't post anymore and that I miss everyone a lot. July 17th was my 13th year on ATS. Mamabeth

If you want me to forward any replies to this post let me know and I will be sure she receives them.
edit on 2022/7/21 by Metallicus because: Edit Title

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Did she join a cult or something? I mean ATS isn't as crazy as alot of every where else on the internet.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

ah yes, religious zealotry. nice.

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
How bout tell me where she's at and I'll round up the gang and get her away from whatever group of people control who she reads and what she does

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
How bout tell me where she's at and I'll round up the gang and get her away from whatever group of people control who she reads and what she does

Reads like its her choice. Shoutbox at other location is open though im there to talk

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Reads like its her choice. Shoutbox at other location is open though im there to talk

Yeah ....you're right I'm just a bit flummoxed ...who would have thunk....I'll contact ya there

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

With the evolving state of internet being integrated into modern life as an almost necessity to move forward in life I'd say this could become a legal matter really quick. Sounds like they have been kidnapped or something.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Someone with access tell poor MamaBeth she can access the site from a mobile phone and be done with the religious nutter's stupid draconian opinions and commands.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Amazing what religion can do to a person....

hopefully one day she will wake up

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Amazing what religion can do to a person....

hopefully one day she will wake up

amazing what happens when you go to sleep

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I think MamaBeth just lost her daughter and husband not that long ago if its the same person.

She might not be in the best of places or frame of mind thus being influenced by these people a lot more than she should.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I would have never imagined mamabeth to comply to such barbarity...

#FreeMamaBeth

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This is disconcerting to say the least.
I would like to think that perhaps these people view is just as we view them, with an air of supreme skepticism as to what is in her best interests at this time. However, she is an adult and should be able to do as she pleases without fear of repercussions.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
There are many three letter agencies that monitor ATS.

Could one of you investigate please?

FBI perhaps?

Secret Service?

Since it is a crime of tampering with connections, perhaps the Federal Marshals could have a go.

Come on guys, just once do some good for the world.

P

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It is said people who suffer 3 traumas in a year are very much in danger to suffer mental issues ( not saying MamaBeth has those ) and are vunerable for abuse whether mental, physical or financial.
Religious groups and cults are specialized to find people who have suffered greatly. She seems to have lost her freedom of speech and freedom of opinion, which to us loudly speaks that she is not in right company.

I hope she has close friends, relatives those who have been in her life long time and reach to them and ask for help. They are her anchor outside this religious group. After talking with issues she is experiencing they should contact police or organization who support victims of religious abuse

LINK

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Let Mamabeth know that we are all sending her good thoughts and hope that SHE gets to choose her ATS usage and not someone else very soon.
edit on 21-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I discovered a few years back that my local (UK) county library service blocks ATS as an "occult" site. That may be one of its reputations.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If she is using the pastors internet service, then he has the right to block any websites he chooses, whether that is because of religious reasons or personal. When she is able to purchase her own internet, she can come back here if she chooses to do so.

What's more important is her well-being. Is she doing well and is she being treated well otherwise? Please give her my best wishes, and tell her we'll leave a light on for her.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

If it was, you would be good with Libraries blocking access to knowledge?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I would have thought libraries would follow lists from PIPA/SOPA, or their equivalency, where the banning of certain websites is concerned.

Said lists being rather extensive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join