It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

53 years ago today, an Earthling stepped on another world...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Neil Armstrong was the first Earthling to step on the Moon, 53 years ago today. The second Earthling to step on the Moon, Buzz Aldrin, claims they were being watched. A number of Astronauts since then have said that there is 'something' out there.

I've personally never seen anything in the sky I couldn't identify.

But it's almost a statistical impossibility for there to be no life elsewhere. Maybe Intelligent life is rare, but that could be there, too. But ones traveling to Earth and our Solar System? To me, that's Science Fiction until proven otherwise. But I could be wrong.

On this famous anniversary, I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion is about what could be out there...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Buzz Aldrin, claims they were being watched.

Yes by Stanley Kubrick and the camera guy...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

On this famous anniversary, I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion is about what could be out there...

Given the scale of the Universe anything you can imagine is probably out there somewhere , if the Multiverse is a reality then anything you can imagine is out there.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The sky is full of ufo orbs. They are seen everywhere and go right back to the 'star of Bethlehem.'

Massive evidence of them on numerous photos and videos.

Now this is where it gets strange. There is evidence that these orbs are actually condensed motherships. They shapeshift down to basketball orb size when getting close to Planets surface!

I've seen plenty and know with any doubt the orbs are real.

At a rough guess I'd state 1 out of every 10 people I've mentioned the orbs have responded that they had seen them too!

All types of craft and motherships are observed in our skies and in our seas.

I'd state that one always needs to remember this........................................

1 in 10 people make something like a group of UFO witnesses numbering 700 million people worldwide!

If just one of the above Close Encounters with these orbs or crafts is true then it completely changes our reality on Planet Earth. Just one!

These crafts in our skies are in some instances very very real and those Astronauts 53 years ago today just happened to join the 'I've witnessed a UFO club.'

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Neil Armstrong was the first Earthling to step on the Moon, 53 years ago today.

And yet, not a single photo of his face with the sun visor up when he was on the moon exists beyond a pixel by pixel enhancement by a UK car salesman who could have enhanced a mickey mouse face too.

Never happened the way they say.

edit on 20/7/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
The sky is full of ufo orbs.

Yes, and our ball of dirt has had their probes on the ground probing us a little too deeply for a little too long me thinks.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"A number of Astronauts since then have said that there is 'something' out there."

The way these stories originated and evolved is both amusing, and instructive in comparison with similar canonical stories.

Overview talk for 50th anniversary..... links to more detailed reports in this link.
www.astronautix.com...

add
direct links to more detailed reports...

www.jamesoberg.com...
and here’s what they spotted out the window on the way out to the moon
www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 20-7-2022 by JimOberg because: add links

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I remember the moon landing. The whole family gathered round our black & white, floor model TV/record player combo to watch. The fact we were all together & no one got shot or arrested lent some credibility to that; 'yes', anything's possible. Finding it may be impossible simply by way of our perception. We as a species aren't 'planetary' in magnitude so are a lot harder to spot. probably that's true of them Throw in some schodinger's cat quantum black magic and solid geology strewn out over a billions years and the whole search for intelligent life thing goes to hell. But I am a believer.

edit on 20-7-2022 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2022 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Did anyone hear about this? LINK NASA Finally Reveals the Truth About Fake Moon Landings

Any truth to this/that???? or more info on it??

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And yet, not a single photo of his face with the sun visor up when he was on the moon exists beyond a pixel by pixel enhancement by a UK car salesman who could have enhanced a mickey mouse face too.
a reply to: nerbot

www.forbes.com...

Have you ever gone on an trip with friends, only to discover afterward that there's only one picture of you from the whole trip, and it includes your posterior rather than your face? Apollo 11 astronaut Neil Armstrong could probably relate to that. He's partially visible, or shows up as a reflection, in about four other photos. But this photo of him with his back to the camera, working on something attached to the outside of the lunar module, is the only full-body image of Armstrong on the surface of the Moon.

That's because for most of the astronauts' time on the lunar surface, Armstrong was holding the camera, so nearly all the photos are of Buzz Aldrin. (Moms everywhere can also relate.) Both astronauts were focused on the mission, which required them to perform a long list of carefully-rehearsed tasks on a tightly-packed schedule. They commented later that neither of them had been thinking about who was included in the photos; they were trying to get the job done.

edit on 20-7-2022 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Buzz Aldrin, claims they were being watched.

Yes by Stanley Kubrick and the camera guy...

My favorite UFO videos were NASA missions...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have seen something strange in the sky a couple of times that I did not know what it was.

With the tone set by Roswell on the ET issue, the whole subject of life beyond Earth's atmosphere has been covered with a thick security blanket. Anyone who suggests otherwise has been discredited and labeled a conspiracy theorist, sounds familiar?

NASA has done a lot of good work, lot of different satellites doing stuff now. They have kept a strong line to 'stay on vector' with what is publicly disclosed. Been a lot of blurry patches with the maps of the moon, other things when looking into it.

For my take, man went to the Moon. The rise in fake moon landings fits in well with flat earth, transgenderism, green new deal, vax agenda and other assaults on our potential and perceptions. Deception is a part of the law of the jungle, used in the rules of war, does look like humanity is under attack these days.

With all the religious thing, one I do like is God is the truth. By understanding how this world works and what is it, I do feel closer to understand just what God is about, still many mysteries. Open scientific debate has helped clear up a lot of this picture. With the state now wrapped up in so many secrets and non disclose, the state is losing its path from the truth, hence all the growing choas and confusion.

As for what is going on with the Moon these days, lots of theories, little evidence. It does make for some good high ground with whatever is happening in the rest of the solar system. At a guess, would say some evil aliens are still there with with the way the depopulation agenda is going. Maybe one day we can catch a TR3B up to the Moon for a round of Golf, not there yet.

Happy Birthday Moon landing.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Neil Armstrong was the first Earthling to step on the Moon

Neil A.

Spell that one backwards lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
A lot of images from the Apollo era are still classified. (Apollo 12 for certain) That doesn't stop NAySAy and NSA contracted space monkeys from declaring ALL the images have been released.

edit on 20-7-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"My favorite UFO videos were NASA missions..."

So you're not impressed by the prosaic explanations from NASA and space program veterans? Why not?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
A lot of images from the Apollo era are still classified. --l:

And the UFO-related evidence/testimony to back up that claim is where, exactly?

Out-the-window and pre-deploy views of DoD satellites remain classified, what's the UFO connection?
edit on 20-7-2022 by JimOberg because: edit

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

"NASA has done a lot of good work, lot of different satellites doing stuff now. They have kept a strong line to 'stay on vector' with what is publicly disclosed. "

Where'd that 'stay on vector' quote come from?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
A lot of images from the Apollo era are still classified. --l:

And the UFO-related evidence/testimony to back up that claim is where, exactly?

Out-the-window and pre-deploy views of DoD satellites remain classified, what's the UFO connection?

Did I say one word about UFO's James? Your hung up badly on that I know.

You'll get over that some day.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They have been released. They've been out there all the time.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Buzz never said they were being watched.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join