It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN warned us of the climate emergency

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You guys remember this video that Project Veritas released back in April of last year? They caught CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester making some very concerning statements regarding CNN's agenda to push climate change fear once people started to get sick of COVID news. It's really disgusting just how far some news organizations will go to keep people watching.

Charlie Chester: I think there's just like a COVID fatigue. So like when a new story comes up, they're going to latch onto it. They've already announced in our office that once the public is open to it we're going to start focusing mainly on climate... like global warming and that's going to be our next like... it's going to be our focus. Or focus was to get Trump out of office right, without saying it, that's what it was right. So our next thing is going to be for climate change awareness.

Undercover Journalist: What does that look like?

Charlie Chester: I don't know, I'm not sure. I have a feeling it's just going to be like constantly showing videos of decline and ice and weather warming up and like the effects it's having on the economy.

Undercover Journalist: So that's like the next...

Charlie Chester: Pandemic story that we'll beat to death, but that one's got longevity. You know what I mean? There's a definitive ending to the pandemic, or you know like, it'll taper off to a point that it's not a problem anymore. Climate thing is gonna take years, so they'll probably be able to milk that for quite a bit.

Undercover Journalist: So, climate change overload?

Charlie Chester: Be prepared, it's coming.

Undercover Journalist: You said it's going to be like the new COVID?

Charlie Chester: I'm feeling, well, that's the way it was billed. Unless that was just a call to arms to get people to start writing and then we'll assess it. I don't know.

Undercover Journalist: Do you think it's going to be just like a lot of fear for the climate?

Charlie Chester: Yeah fear sells.

It really doesn't matter if they told us their entire agenda in extreme detail, the world will still allow their agenda to unfold exactly as they said it would. It's currently the middle of winter in Australia, and it's just as damn cold as it was when I was a kid. When I go to the beach, the low and high tides are in virtually the exact same place as they were when I was a kid decades ago.

So exactly where is the climate emergency? Because I look out my window and I don't see it, I see beautiful blue skies. Maybe if I lived in China and I could barely see out the window due to smog, then I could agree there is an emergency which needs to be dealt with, because that's just not healthy. Strange how we all have to make sacrifices except the biggest polluter on Earth.

26th Oct 2021 - Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman warned Tuesday that high energy prices will likely set off social unrest around the world.

"We're going to end up with a real shortage of energy. And when you have a shortage, it's going to cost more. And it's probably going to cost a lot more," the private-equity billionaire told CNN International's Richard Quest at a conference in Saudi Arabia.
---
"You're going to get very unhappy people around the world in the emerging markets in particular but in the developed world," Schwarzman said at the Future Investment Initiative. "What happens then, Richard, is you've got real unrest. This challenges the political system and it's all utterly unnecessary."
---
BlackRock (BLK) CEO Larry Fink said one of the problems is that policymakers are moving more aggressively to curb fossil fuels supply than demand.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So exactly where is the climate emergency?

Perhaps here....

edit on 20-7-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Perhaps here....

It's called "Late July in the United States." Also, those are heat indexes, not actual temperatures (which will be significantly lower).

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's all propaganda and the masses are eating it up.
Like planned.

Look at social media. The alarming statistics are showing that the MSM is using ground temps and heat index to increase anxiety and fuel concern.

Pure lies.

TURN OFF THE TV.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This is the first time I ever knew that it gets hot in summer.

Next thing people will say is that it gets cold in winter!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-faints from heatstroke-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Perhaps here....

I'm looking at the map here...and despite the high numbers shown.... Cincinnati at 102... I'm 50 miles away in Dayton Ohio, and it's 88 degrees here in mid-afternoon. Forecast shows nothing above 91 degrees for the next week expected.

I also noticed that the map doesn't have any degree symbol on it. For at least the last few years, they often say "feels like" in weather reporting...based on some sort of formula composed of the actual temperature, humidity, wind speed and maybe more factors.

Along with the colors used to represent these numbers, IMO it's mostly fudge factoring to manipulate people's perception.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Along with the colors used to represent these numbers, IMO it's mostly fudge factoring to manipulate people's perception.

I wonder what the perception is of the people in London that lost their homes to fire?

I get it though....fake news, right? and yes...."the future its just starting now"

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
They keep telling us it's us and our fossil fuels !!

But the Sun and Galaxy movement and Natural Earth activities are 10 million times stronger than anything Humans can do 😎

They won't tell us about how the manufacturing start-to-finish renewable systems take just as much fossil energy than they supposedly save roflmao 😎

Laws of Physics 😎

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is the first time I ever knew that it gets hot in summer.

Next thing people will say is that it gets cold in winter!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-faints from heatstroke-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I work outside. This is by far the hottest summer in a long time. Climate change is real. Always has been since the beginning of the earth. Always warming and cooling. Although I doubt cows farting is the cause.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I knew someone would bring up the heatwave in Britain, apparently it was the hottest day on record at 40.3C and I guess that might seem hot for that part of the world which isn't known for having hot weather. But Australia often has temperatures well over 40C and we don't have houses bursting into flames, despite having a much drier and bushier environment, so I strongly suspect there is more to the story behind those burning houses.

13 Jan 2022 - Australia has equalled its hottest day on record after a remote coastal town reported temperatures of 50.7C (123.26F).

The temperature in Onslow, Western Australia, on Thursday matched a record set in 1962 in South Australia.

Australia equals hottest day on record at 50.7C

I don't really recall the last summer being very hot, it actually seemed kind of cooler than usual, but I don't live in Western Australia, I live on the opposite side of Australia. We haven't had any major fires the last year or so, I think the last major one was about 2 years ago, when the east coast of Australia got incinerated. In that case it was mostly bush which burned, and I would argue the primary reason was a lack of back-burning, not warm temperatures.

Some times fires happen, some times hot weather happens. I find it interesting that the last time we experienced record high temps was in 1962, that's 60 years ago. Was the world in a climate emergency back then or was it just a freak weather event which can occur due to natural forces? This is why I find it so ridiculous when climate change fanatics blame every single bad weather event on climate change, even ones which were clearly natural.

Who knows, maybe London houses are burning because of a climate emergency, and we should all start freaking out because the world is clearly about to spontaneously combust... I've seen that paranoid fantasy for decades and it has yet to unfold, despite the fact we should all be dead any year now. Anyone who understands how much the science behind COVID has been manipulated using peer pressure should know the same thing occurs in climate change science.
edit on 20/7/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Climate always changes.

This is just politicians and pundits trying to capitalize on weather.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe a letter campaign to The Weather Channel to start naming Summer Heatwaves like hurricanes and snowfalls exceeding 1/2” would be a good idea? I just want to be helpful. And named Heatwaves like Beelzebub’s Busted Knuckle might have the needed oomph to capture the public’s attention to take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If we raise taxes now I bet that by November it will start to cool down, but only if we raise taxes now!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

At $100/gal, we could lower gasoline consumption.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As much as I'm enjoying this 103 F. in the mile high Rockies; this is what I'm looking forward to....

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed lately from the "Climate change pushing weather TV station" is that they hide the actual "weather station" data and give you the "Thermic sensation" or the "Feels Like" temp....and yes it's several degrees higher....
edit on 20-7-2022 by manuelram16 because: sp

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Our climate change guru/czar John Kerry (who raked in a FORTUNE on his fear mongering!) managed to up his personal wealth to over $25,000,000.00. Check out how much of that he's using to combat his end-of-the-world scenario.

John Kerry, who owns 6 houses, 2 yachts, 12 cars and a private jet wants us all to turn our lights off, stop eating meat and take a bus. Bwaaaaahahahaha.

*Whatever*

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Also, before you respond saying all these record high temps in the last year must prove the climate is warming, I would point out that we often see record lows each year. For example, Western Australia had a very hot summer, but parts of Eastern Australia had one of the coldest starts to winter in many decades:

16 June 2022 - Eastern Australia’s giant cold snap is finally breaking down but not before temperatures reached lows not seen for seven decades or longer and pushed the country’s main electricity grid to the brink.

The extended chill was caused by an unusual weather pattern that locked in cool pools of air over southern and eastern states, triggering the deepest snow dumps in the alps since 1968, according to Ben Domensino, a senior meteorologist at Weatherzone.

Melbourne was among the colder cities. The Victorian capital’s main monitoring site failed to breach 15 degrees during the period for the first time since 1949, Domensino said.

Canberra, well known for its frosty winters, remained below 12.7 degrees, its coldest start to winter since 1964. Hobart, the state capital most exposed to bracing Antarctic cold fronts, remained below 13.8 degrees for its coolest winter’s start since 1982.

Cold est start to winter in decades for eastern Australia with power grid under strain

I know the next argument will be "well climate change doesn't just mean hot weather, it means a changing climate and more extreme weather". So how exactly is climate change and global warming causing winter to be colder? Well I would assume winter probably isn't getting colder, it's just that some places have freak weather each year, and our weather recording systems are become much more prevalent and more advanced.

This reminds me of another argument I often hear from climate change activists. They tell us global warming causes droughts because it dries up all the water, but then when we have periods of flooding, they still blame it on global warming by saying the heat evaporates more sea water and causes more rain. But then why do we get long periods of drought? You can't have it both ways I'm afraid... Australia has always had dry and wet periods, it's natural.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Perhaps it is just normal fluctuations in "normal" weather; but I'm going out on a limb here and predict that the US hurricane season this year will be Biblical.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Climate emergency? Even the aliens are laughing ...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join