It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion at Hoover Dam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The NWO/WEF literally has a checklist on how to destroy modern society.

*Blow up hover dam. CHECK!

...probably
edit on 19-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Guess it didn't work since it's still there.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anyone know what the "COTTAGEG0R3" refers to?

Doesn't appear to be a twit user.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Looks like a lil fart to me ya’ll

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

“At approx. 10 a.m. PDT, the A5 transformer at Hoover Dam caught fire & was extinguished by [the USBR]/Hoover fire brigade at approx. 10:30am PDT. There are no injuries to visitors/employees. There is no risk to the power grid. Power is still being generated from the powerhouse,” the agency wrote in a statement on Twitter.

“We are investigating the cause of the fire & will provide additional updates as they are available,” it added.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Wow, what a shocker, the WEF blew up a single transformer but the dam didn't come down. Maybe next time they blow up a Transformer it will be one of the optimal ones for a prime takedown.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Is there any water left in Lake Mead?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Anyone know what the "COTTAGEG0R3" refers to?

Doesn't appear to be a twit user.

Cheers

Was this in his tweet?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: putnam6

Wow, what a shocker, the WEF blew up a single transformer but the dam didn't come down. Maybe next time they blow up a Transformer it will be one of the optimal ones for a prime takedown.

Watch out the NWO/WEF is underneath every rock, and every event or incident was directed by Klaus or George himself

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Watch out the NWO/WEF is underneath every rock, and every event or incident was directed by Klaus or George himself

It'd be great if someone had a meme to that effect........

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What would happen if the whole dam suddenly fall apart ?
Not being a American I no nothing about that dam

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RazorV66

This was the tweet made before the explosion.

Full text was:

News: The Hoover Dam has been destroyed. Hundreds are dead or missing. Millions are without electricity and water reserves are quickly depleting.

COTTAGEG0R3: No one dam should have all that power

Cheers

People on Twitter are f#ed in the head acting like it's okay to make a false report out of a structural failure that could genuinely affect lives because internet clout.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

There'd be a catastrophic flood downstream, not as bad now that Lake Mead is at a historic low, but still not great. However unless you've seen Hoover Dam in person you really don't get an idea of the scale, it's nearly as wide at it's base as it is high and it would take an atomic weapon to do any type of serious damage to the structure in one shot.

edit on 19-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Not much. I just watched a documentary last night; they're getting close to the 'dead zone'.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think a well-placed Rod from God would do the trick.

originally posted by: Spacespider

There'd be a catastrophic flood downstream, not as bad now that Lake Mead is at a historic low, but still not great. However unless you've seen Hoover Dam in person you really don't get an idea of the scale, it's nearly as wide at it's base as it is high and it would take an atomic weapon to do any type of serious damage to the structure in one shot.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Not much. I just watched a documentary last night; they're getting close to the 'dead zone'.

Lots of bodies with weights attached have been discovered.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

“At approx. 10 a.m. PDT, the A5 transformer at Hoover Dam caught fire & was extinguished by [the USBR]/Hoover fire brigade at approx. 10:30am PDT. There are no injuries to visitors/employees. There is no risk to the power grid. Power is still being generated from the powerhouse,” the agency wrote in a statement on Twitter.

“We are investigating the cause of the fire & will provide additional updates as they are available,” it added.

I would bet this is weather related. Transformers usually get their highest use during the day when it's hottest and they heat up steadily as the day goes on. When the weather is normal, the air cools off at night and the transformers cool off along with it so that by the time the next day begins, they are back in their normal temperature range. When we get a heat dome it doesn't cool off enough at night and after several days of that the transformers will eventually exceed their operating temperature.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: nugget1

Lots of bodies with weights attached have been discovered.

"Lots" = Two.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

However unless you've seen Hoover Dam in person you really don't get an idea of the scale, it's nearly as wide at it's base as it is high and it would take an atomic weapon to do any type of serious damage to the structure in one shot.

Multiple WWII German flak towers are still standing, because using conventional explosives to destroy them is considered impractical. Per Wiki's article, freaking 203mm (8 inch!) Soviet howitzers failed to do serious damage.

I'm not a structural engineer, but if conventionals couldn't take down the flak towers they're not touching Hoover Dam.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join