It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Drops Montage Of Biden’s Stammers, Stutters, And Stops

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
We're all aware of and have seen Biden's "gaffes" in front of the camera, but as of yet, I haven't seen them used as an official campaign tool on twitter with the title "100 seconds of Joe Biden showing he's totally fit to be president". The idea seems to be the same as "libsoftiktok" uses. Give the democrats plenty of rope, let them speak for themselves, and make sure plenty of people see it, and they will campaign for you...

The RNC Research Twitter account posted the one and a half-minute clip Monday morning, showing just a handful of times Biden stammered, stuttered, or simply stopped talking during a speech or while answering questions from the press. The montage comes as Biden comes under increasing scrutiny for his routine gaffes during public events.

Link

One commenter tweeted "Painful to watch". Another said "I couldn’t even finish the video, what a tragedy for America”, but I think what bothers me the most is, the potus himself asking "What am I doing here?" Nothing else need be said.

edit on 7/19/2022 by Klassified because: Added title of video in text

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

🎵 Got no place to fade, got no coat
I'm on the rollin' river in a jerkin' boat
Tryin' to read a note somebody wrote
About dignity

Sick man lookin' for the doctor's cure
Lookin' at his hands for the lines that were
And into every masterpiece of literature
For dignity🎶

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Just waiting for our Liberals to show up with the usual
" but but TRUMP !! "

You know it's coming.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Watching that….. Ugh.

This country needs to rewatch old yeller and follow suit.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I still want to see the montage of democrats saying "NOBODY is above the law". I just think that might come in handy in a few months.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Sad assholes voted for that dumpster fire.
I mean really, WTF is going on?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Due to not enforcing the immigrations laws, I don't think we shouldn't use a few words.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

To be fair, most of those voters were dead, and the rest don't even know what gender they are.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I just want to know who the 35% of people who approve of the job he is doing in the polls?

Do they actually believe it or are they just being human and refusing to admit a mistake…?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I just want to know who the 35% of people who approve of the job he is doing in the polls?

They go and take these polls at the graveyard!

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Do they actually believe it or are they just being human and refusing to admit a mistake…?

I don’t believe it’s that high, probably more like 3%.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don’t believe it’s that high, probably more like 3%.
I suppose people that pay no attention whatsoever might just mindlessly say “yes” if asked whether or not he’s doing a good job.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Hey, I happen to know a whole bunch of people who are going to vote for him in 2024 in our local cemetary.

My mother has dementia and I live through this every single day when I talk to her. I can't imagine what Biden goes through on a normal day in his role as president, something that NEVER should have happened.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have to say I have nothing against someone getting old and forgetting things, especially if they have something like dementia. But for that person to be the president of the USA or them being a Congressman or congresswoman...I am not in approval of that one bit. Sure a person can be sick and have a bad day, but that is not what is happening with Biden, same with Pelosi and a few others. If I was a congressman and my thinking was getting bad, I would resign and even though I can think well most days, I am not in good enough shape to even think of running for the president of the USA. Biden cannot think much of the American people if he has these cognitive issues and remains president. The people who talked him into running for president should be taken out of any government position they are currently in too....there was lots of evidence he was getting some sort of dementia and high ranking democrats in Congress knew it, so did Obama, but at least he did mention that you should never under estimate Biden's ability to screw something up.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Our government will just tell us we are not seeing and hearing what he is saying correctly. Then they will try to make us feel bad for making fun of someone who apparently has a stutter? speech impediment? or some such bull#. But I'll make fun of this dip# crook all I want, regardless if he has some bull# stutter, or he's just old and forgets where the hell he is. It's funny. Humor is humor, enjoy the # show. Democrats and progressives do not believe what they see and hear. I'm sure they will just tell you this is Russian Propaganda or some bull# like that, trying to make the USA look bad. They truly believe Biden is doing great things and restoring the USA to it's former glory. It's laughable.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I still want to see the montage of democrats saying "NOBODY is above the law". I just think that might come in handy in a few months.

Here's one of them:
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: network dude

Here's one of them:
youtu.be...

thanks! I saved it. I really want Pelosi, Booker, and Schumer saying it, I'm sure eventually, someone will find all those and make a nice montage.

new topics

top topics

join