It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, send your son to death, get a Lada

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

A Lada.
This is desperation.
Russians are already deserting this meat grinder.

Putin, whom many consider a thief a terrorist and a murderer is now stooping to bribery. Give up your child for a crappy car.
edit on 18-7-2022 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
www.newsweek.com...

A Lada.
This is desperation.
Russians are already deserting this meat grinder.

Putin, whom many consider a thief a terrorist and a murderer is now stooping to bribery. Give up your child for a crappy car.

Ukraine or a Lada (stripped-down older version without most safety features),

Both are death traps.

Choose and Lose!

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Wow! "Coffin money". I mean, I've seen cars that have "In Loving Memory Of", on the back wndow, but this takes death benefits to a whole new level!

edit on 18-7-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Just what I always wanted, a Lada. Here Vlad, take my kids. All of them

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

That's just disgusting
who in their right mind would do this even?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Does it come with rich Corinthian leather?..I'm almost sold!

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

No offense but that article is from Newsweek.

Russian couple was able to buy "a nice new car" using money they received after their son was killed in the Ukraine war.

"We are going Fight the Russians to the Last Ukrainian" this statement was said by a official if i do remember.
The US are using Ukraine agaisnt Russia.

Its a proxy war.
edit on 18-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I have a problem with headlines from the same news media outlets that had proclaiming that Russia is near defeat or that Russia is losing its ammunition.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I have a problem with headlines from the same news media outlets that had proclaiming that Russia is near defeat or that Russia is losing its ammunition.

Try RT they might be your flavor.
I’m not sure Newsweek made that commercial though.

The problem for the survivors of those poor Russian brainwashed kids is that The soldier needs to be declared dead. Rather than missing or captured. Which is how they will be classified to avoid payouts.

On the other hand there are probably alada Ladas unsold, rusting away due to sanctions.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It’s always a proxy war.
This is nothing new.
However The Russian war criminal Putin, has taken a bite out of a bittersweet apple this time. This war will kill him.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Does it come with rich Corinthian leather?..I'm almost sold!

Lol.
It might be Carpathian leather. Not as rich, but tough.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Another Quote here from 2020...

"United States Aids Ukraine And Her People So That We Can Fight Russia Over There And We Don't Have To Fight Russia Here" - Adam Schiff, US Congress...

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
a reply to: vNex92

Another Quote here from 2020...

"United States Aids Ukraine And Her People So That We Can Fight Russia Over There And We Don't Have To Fight Russia Here" - Adam Schiff, US Congress...

Stay Safe

Riouz

All of the EU says this too.
If we don’t stop Putins folly in Ukraine, they will continue through other parts of Europe.
And apparently Alaska?
edit on 19-7-2022 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thats quite the sensationalised headlline you have written. I hope you are not making a case against survivor benefits.
They were granted about $81,000 usa. Thats only 20 stacks less than what is granted by us armed services. If i am reading correctly, American parents would not receive these benefits unless they were dependents of the deceased combat veteran. Not a likely scenario for an 18-20 year old enlistee.

Just to clarify, they were compensated by the government with money, just as any american, and the parents chose to purchase a vehicle, which i can only speculate was an immediate need for them and not necessarily a luxury expenditure.

Do you believe it is anyones place to tell survivors of combat veterans how to spend their survivor benefits/death gratuity/pension?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

America is the glue that holds NATO together. Once America is too weak to hold NATO together, European countries immediately go back to fighting each other just like good old times before 1946.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The U.S. military death gratuity goes to the spouse, to the children if there is no spouse, or to the parents or siblings if there is no spouse or children. The basic gratuity is $12,420. This is increased to $100,000 if the death occurred as a result of combat or other hazardous duty. Then there is the Servicemen's Group Life Insurance, which is typically $400,000 unless the member elects a lesser amount or declines coverage in writing. The life insurance goes to whoever the member elects to be the beneficiary. 
edit on 19 7 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
We all know Russia does not have the same budget to reach our compensation levels. Do you think folks on the internet have any case when the American survivors purchase a vehicle they need after an ultinate sacrifice by a loved one?

Seems like a condenscending insult to survivor benefits mocking the recipients more than a critique of Russian national security concerns and their foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
No different to offering millions of people a pizza or dunkin' donuts for taking an experimental jab.....
....I'll get my coat....
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: vNex92

The problem for the survivors of those poor Russian brainwashed kids is that The soldier needs to be declared dead.

As opposed to those poor Western brainwashed kids?

The irony is ironic. smh

The fully indoctrinated are always the loudest.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
No different to offering millions of people a pizza or dunkin' donuts for taking an experimental jab.....
....I'll get my coat....
Rainbows
Jane

wait, what?......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join