It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO is claiming that excess mortality caused by COVID-19 (not vaccine injury, the true reason)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So I wondered when this would happen.. They've found a way of blaming that pesky excess mortality - which was uncovered by the insurance profession in the USA & elsewhere - on COVID-19, rather than what we all know to be the real reason, which is vaccine injury.

If you review the (sickening) content on the WHO Twitter feed (it's hard to wade through so much BS but I couldn't find an exclusive link to the story) - you will see that they are claiming that the 'real' levels of mortality from COVID-19 are at least triple the reported figures, globally.

See the second story down the page, HERE

In truth, even tripling the numbers is a crappy fudge effort, as the true figures for excess mortality amongst working age people in the USA is 40% greater than seen in years prior to the release of the vaccine. But of course they had to make the best effort they could to blame at least a portion of 'excess mortality' on COVID-19 rather than the 'vaccines'. That way, whenever the matter of excess mortality is raised, they can' point smugly at the alleged findings of the WHO. What's more, the wording of the Tweet makes it clear that 'some countries are reporting grossly inaccurate figures' (paraphrased). Thus even if you try to demonstrate the percentages involved, they will have a helpful excuse that some nations are just crap at keeping accurate records, especially 'in these difficult times'..(cue wringing of hands & multi-masking).

Not sure how that will stack up against evidence of excess mortality up to & beyond 40% in the USA, where record keeping is some of the best in the world - but hey, they have their excuse, now they can spin, spin & spin some more - until the spoken lie becomes the established, written truth.

These parasites are sickening. Tedrooss Gabrehjezeus, head of the WHO, is such an obsequious little creep that I can barely listen to him speak without breaking out in a rash.

And no, it's not Monkey Pox. What happened to that anyway? New day, new deception operation, I suppose.

And now they're naming the strains of COVID using a Dewey Decimal system, so a checkup is like going to the library to select your favourite topic: Omicron BA.5 for example, allegedly a "terrifying" strain causing doctors (& people like Tedros) great consternation.

It's all BS, and I'm so angry I could scream.

FITO.

ETA -

Covid-19 cases have jumped by 30 per cent internationally in the last fortnight, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus put the rise in cases down to a drop in monitoring, testing, and sequencing of the virus.

"Sub-variants of Omicron, like BA.4 and BA.5, continue to drive waves of cases, hospitalisation and death around the world," he told a press conference.

"Surveillance has reduced significantly – including testing and sequencing – making it increasingly difficult to assess the impact of variants on transmission, disease characteristics, and the effectiveness of countermeasures."

He also said that the fight against Coronavirus isn't close to being done.

"New waves of the virus demonstrate again that the COVID-19 is nowhere near over," he said.

"As the virus pushes at us, we must push back."

SOURCE

edit on JulySaturday2217CDT08America/Chicago-050013 by FlyInTheOintment because: Adding TEDROSSSSSSSSSSSS quote.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hear you , 100% agree with you. I try to not to become angry, though that's very hard.
It's hard and exhausting enough with all the worrying.
I try to keep spreading the word, once enough awaken , and these disgusting psychopaths can no longer hide their lies , they will face swift justice !

I'm wondering what's happening with some of these so called lawsuits against the 'elites' for crimes against humanity?
Renz / Muellich ?
It should be very easy to prove the lies and corruption.
edit on 16-7-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Note that in the included quote, they are blaming reduced monitoring for the alleged 'huge increase' in 'cases' in the past fortnight. They are already calling for mask mandates to return as evidenced in the source links, and pretty soon we'll see demands for renewed testing & track/trace efforts, with that to be followed with lockdowns, no doubt.

Who's willing to bet that there will be far greater citizen resistance now to any overt efforts to implement any of these mandates? I have a feeling we'll see worldwide massive protests if these restrictions upon our liberty are sought to be reintroduced - I firmly believe that a great number of people eventually did 'wake up', albeit quietly. People everywhere are so glad to be out of that nonsense song & dance, only to be told that they cannot be considered fully vaccinated unless they are vaccinated every 9 months (Canada) or even every 30 days (New Zealand). Such demands are utterly insane, and I'm betting that a large proportion of free citizens will now refuse to comply.

We all will be labelled refusenik conspiracy theorists, Twitter will be condemned as 'right wing' even while they use it to spread their psy-ops, and farmers have become dangerous & incendiary revolutionaries.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The World Health Organization (WHO) is little more than a paper pushing, report generating, hysteria generating organization, just like our Center for Disease Control (CDC).

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I'm wondering what's happening with some of these so called lawsuits against the 'elites' for crimes against humanity?
Renz / Muellich ?

I'm not sure where those lawsuits are up to, but I am in the same boat, sincerely hoping that there will be enough momentum & public pressure that at some point, one of these suits will hit home with a powerful senior judge who can't be bought & we'll start to see even more discovery (beyond what we've already started to see from Pfizer, for example), this time from NGOs, governments & tech giants - proving collusion for the purposes of vaccine rollout/depopulation, psy-op/ propaganda, etc. It's a big ask, and there are no guarantess sadly.

We live in hope.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yet they still have a huge psychological impact on the people of the world, whenever their pronouncements are made public.

They are a 'cleanskin', locked-in organ of the NWO psy-ops architecture.

edit on JulySaturday2217CDT08America/Chicago-050027 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

IF the WHO that helped to push this global program of using mRNA injections on people were to admit that the very program they helped to push is in fact killing and will continue to kill an unknow but presumably extremely huge number of people over the coming years with many of them getting cancers and other affects related to this and mutations caused to there liver cells by the transcription of the genetic material from injection.

Then they will face growing pressure from nations as they begin to wake up to the fact that someone has pushed something onto them that has not helped but has harmed there populations and therefore in the future perhaps even weakened there nations as a result for the WHO to be either disbanded or brought under tighter control.

So as the WHO is corrupt and there is definitely some revolving door activity with positions in the WHO and big pharmaceutical corporations responsible for this crime they will continue to lie and to fudge the evidence of the wrongdoing, they are NOT impartial.

IF the WHO had been doing ITS job and ITS Duty they would have backed Doctor Stokers vaccine and called for more time to evaluate potential side affects of mRNA so called vaccines and refused to back them BUT they did not, instead they pushed this untried experimental and possible deliberately harmful, possibly ulterior population control motivated crap onto the world.

But after all the experts in the WHO like the more national agency's such as the US FDA like to go through that revolving door and get high paying corporate jobs in the big pharmaceutical corporations so they do as there masters bid them behind the scenes and there impartiality is non existent as a result.

If the cover up and blackening of the German authority's can be undone Stokers vaccine work's and is safer than the mRNA jab's and can be updated to any Covid 19 variant but they suppressed it and destroyed his reputation and all because he was a genuine professor that genuinely wanted to help people NOT cull or sterilize them.

God knows it's almost as if we have been taken over by aliens that look human and want to wipe us out or something, they are taking control of our governments, our agency's and working toward a cull of our population.

It used to be about the elite and there fear of the masses, fear of another French or Commie revolution but now it's just about money or is it?, I mean if it was about money why kill of the consumers?, it is definitely about control but who is the one taking control?.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The World Health Organization (WHO) is little more than a paper pushing, report generating, hysteria generating organization, just like our Center for Disease Control (CDC).

WHO is ghost run by gates and the genocidal tedros.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Just continually point out how in bed with China they are, and anything else demonstrating that helping the world improve our health is the least of their priorities. There's plenty of material, going back years.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: carewemust

WHO is ghost run by gates and the genocidal tedros.

I know. When Trump cut off the USA's $500 million payment to the WHO because of their collusion/protection of China on Covid-19, there was lots of dirt exposed about the organization by private investigators.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: ancientlight

Renz / Muellich ?

I'm not sure where those lawsuits are up to, but I am in the same boat, sincerely hoping that there will be enough momentum & public pressure that at some point, one of these suits will hit home with a powerful senior judge who can't be bought & we'll start to see even more discovery (beyond what we've already started to see from Pfizer, for example), this time from NGOs, governments & tech giants - proving collusion for the purposes of vaccine rollout/depopulation, psy-op/ propaganda, etc. It's a big ask, and there are no guarantess sadly.

We live in hope.
Oh, I got the name wrong , it's Reiner Fuellmich .
The truth is out there, they can't keep covering it up

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is that the same WHO that is now pushing the idea gender not limited to male or female ?

You want to bet how much that science is based on political science?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I give up, who?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
So I wondered when this would happen.. They've found a way of blaming that pesky excess mortality - which was uncovered by the insurance profession in the USA & elsewhere - on COVID-19, rather than what we all know to be the real reason, which is vaccine injury.

If you review the (sickening) content on the WHO Twitter feed (it's hard to wade through so much BS but I couldn't find an exclusive link to the story) - you will see that they are claiming that the 'real' levels of mortality from COVID-19 are at least triple the reported figures, globally.

See the second story down the page, HERE

In truth, even tripling the numbers is a crappy fudge effort, as the true figures for excess mortality amongst working age people in the USA is 40% greater than seen in years prior to the release of the vaccine. But of course they had to make the best effort they could to blame at least a portion of 'excess mortality' on COVID-19 rather than the 'vaccines'. That way, whenever the matter of excess mortality is raised, they can' point smugly at the alleged findings of the WHO. What's more, the wording of the Tweet makes it clear that 'some countries are reporting grossly inaccurate figures' (paraphrased). Thus even if you try to demonstrate the percentages involved, they will have a helpful excuse that some nations are just crap at keeping accurate records, especially 'in these difficult times'..(cue wringing of hands & multi-masking).

Not sure how that will stack up against evidence of excess mortality up to & beyond 40% in the USA, where record keeping is some of the best in the world - but hey, they have their excuse, now they can spin, spin & spin some more - until the spoken lie becomes the established, written truth.

These parasites are sickening. Tedrooss Gabrehjezeus, head of the WHO, is such an obsequious little creep that I can barely listen to him speak without breaking out in a rash.

And no, it's not Monkey Pox. What happened to that anyway? New day, new deception operation, I suppose.

And now they're naming the strains of COVID using a Dewey Decimal system, so a checkup is like going to the library to select your favourite topic: Omicron BA.5 for example, allegedly a "terrifying" strain causing doctors (& people like Tedros) great consternation.

It's all BS, and I'm so angry I could scream.

FITO.

ETA -

Covid-19 cases have jumped by 30 per cent internationally in the last fortnight, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus put the rise in cases down to a drop in monitoring, testing, and sequencing of the virus.

"Sub-variants of Omicron, like BA.4 and BA.5, continue to drive waves of cases, hospitalisation and death around the world," he told a press conference.

"Surveillance has reduced significantly – including testing and sequencing – making it increasingly difficult to assess the impact of variants on transmission, disease characteristics, and the effectiveness of countermeasures."

He also said that the fight against Coronavirus isn't close to being done.

"New waves of the virus demonstrate again that the COVID-19 is nowhere near over," he said.

"As the virus pushes at us, we must push back."

SOURCE

Still funny, not ONE vaccinated friend has died since being vaccinated, including all family and friends. Also social media friends, yet somehow your "source" comes up with this? We know plenty who have died from Covid though Really? Our friends who did die, also coworkers died right when Covid hit. According to you it wasn't Covid that killed people. If you believe it was created in a lab, you can't have it both ways!
edit on 16-7-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Here we have a UK doctor, telling things from his point of view as he sees it at the places that he has worked at. He has no reason to lie or prevaricate. If you can't tell the truth anymore without censure there is a reason and a very big one. This is the question we should be asking.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So the WHO is admitting that all cause mortality is skyrocketing?

So it is not some crazy Qanon, far right, anti science conspiracy theory?

I cant wait tell they admit magnets do stick to the injection site

There is gonna be so much crow to eat but no one alive to eat it

edit on 16-7-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
So the WHO is admitting that all cause mortality is skyrocketing?

So it is not some crazy Qanon, far right, anti science conspiracy theory?

I cant wait tell they admit magnets do stick to the injection site

There is gonna be so much crow to eat but no one alive to eat it

All cause mortality is sky rocketing and covid isn't causing barely any deaths especially with the weakened current variant.

But covid is still causing a massive increase in all cause mortality

Seems legit.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

The only reason a person could say that would be that they were an AI cruising the web.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

It's hardly surprising is it? I mean, I don't think they're lying.

When you set your immune system on fire and throw it under a bus by injecting an experimental gene therapy, there really should be a heightened expectation of going tits up.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It is a pretty standard state of play in the situation, was expected WHO will drag this out for as long as they can, they have gone this far so what other options do they have?

This 40% figure is a few months old now. Last week Dr Pierre Kory came out with a 160% increase in all cause mortality. We have not hit the peek yet.

The WHO can run, they cannot hide.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join