It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question - Will we be Defacto Citizens of a NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Since my parents were citizens and I am a natural born citizen, I had no say about my citizenship in the U.S.A. That U.S.A. when I was born has changed as it existed then and assuming it was done with the consent of the citizens, it would be legit and I would still be a legal citizen. Right now, in order to renounce my citizenship I need to have dual citizenship, two passports and $2,350 to pay off the U.S. government in order to get out legally, otherwise I'd have to engage in treasonous acts to get kicked out.

My question is, if the U.S.A. joined into a world order without the support of it's citizens, ie. by force and/or without some kind of vote, then will we actually be citizens of the NWO? I content that without consent we will not be citizens of that government, that we would have to legitimately vote out our sovereignty and cease to be the U.S.A. or join up through a NWO citizenship process after the fact to have it be legit. Under a forced NWO, will we become defacto citizens against the existing laws and our collective will in contrast with legitimate de jure citizenship? It seems to me that we will be something more like detainees or prisoners of the NWO government without legit consent.

I'm not a lawyer and I know and understand little in the legal system, but this seems like an obvious question with an obvious answer. I'm putting this out there to see what others with more knowledge and experience have to say about this issue. Thanks in advance.
edit on 15-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Do you really think that the NWO , after taking control , will have due process , justice and lawyers available for its' citizens? I'm thinking martial law and tyranny with no voice or any dissent available.....ever.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Citizen means you are a member, you have rights.

In the "NWO", we are tools for them to use and discard as they see fit.

I hate to be that guy, but here i go:

Those on the left preaching progressivism have no clue that they are being used, and will be gotten rid of when the new power structure is in place.

Those wanting UBI don't understand that that money has to come from somewhere. Businesses and the elite don't want useless eaters around....they will stop paying it....then what?

The thing is this....in life you get what you earn. Otherwise what you get is on loan.

I encourage all of you to read Seneca's Morals. I truly believe that if we all practiced Stoicism, this world would be are far better place.

edit on 15-7-2022 by theatreboy because: Ask the NSA, they have b4 and after screenshots.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

With NWO there will be nothing to be a citizen of. You will be alive or dead.

Citizenship is all about what country you belong to. With one government, there are no countries. Just devisions of the one for bureaucratic purposes. Most likely with all new names for places. Can't have lingering reminders of better times can they.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Citizenship is all about what country you belong to. With one government, there are no countries. Just devisions of the one for bureaucratic purposes. Most likely with all new names for places. Can't have lingering reminders of better times can they.

Citizenship is really all about what tax jurisdiction you live in. It's regional habitation status. Citizenship is also equated to a work permit.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hunger Games time. No answers, just oppression.
I’m sure your name is in all caps somewhere with some numbers attached to it. Like cattle

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Citizenship is really all about what tax jurisdiction you live in. It's regional habitation status. Citizenship is also equated to a work permit.

But that only applies when there are other countries to be citizens of. With NWO there is no other.

Also what is this work you speek of. With NWO, you serve the state directly or serve the state by serving for the state. For this service, you will get what they say you will get. Not like work where you get what you agreed to get for what you agreed to do.

If work gets too bad you can always work somewhere else. Oh wait, there will be no somewhere else. Just one big government organization.
edit on 7 15 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If the NWO comes about, with the US as member, I’ll simply fade away into the mountains and they can kiss my butt.I’m not interested.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Generally a world without borders, and would probably only apply to actual Space colonies, or actual E.Ts an that a few centuries ahead depending. I think they would scrap most of the system an countries, an would probably end up being a mix Starship Troopers an Star Trek, with the ending of Episode 3, just without the the logic an viable space threats.

edit on 15-7-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

In answer to the title of the thread I would say NO.

We will be SLAVES, PROPERTY and CATTLE.

The Citizens will only be the ultra elite that rule the world while everyone else will be under extreme laws and likely living in abject poverty as poor as they can make you and yet still maintain control, to do this they will first abolish money and replace it with some kind of digital currency.

Your nationality won't matter to them.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It seems the way this have this headed is a slow integration into
parts of the NWO by each country, under the guise of the
well known IGO such as The WHO, The UN, The WEF.

They have conventions and accords, such as DAVOS,
and other Climate summits.

In some areas, people are already taxed for Climate
Change legislation. The WHO decided when the pandemic
was a thing, then for example, the United States started
in with the mask mandates, then the vaccine mandate.

What the U.S. needs is a man or woman to lead with
a steel will, tell the WEF where to get off and the
same with the UN, The WHO.

Right now, that is still possible, and I hope that
it happens again. Otherwise, I have no intention
of joining Star Trek and becoming an international
citizen. I suspect that there are a lot of people who
won't go quietly, and would rather see it all burned
down first as opposed to assimilation.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It seems that most people that have posted on this thread believe that we will be slaves owned by the NWO, or prisoners without trial or representation, both grounds for resistance IMO.

I imagine they will use some legal mumbo jumbo to claim that your citizenship, detention, inmate/slave status or whatever, was transferred legally over to said NWO government by such and such law, blaa blaa blaa, when they are acting outside of any laws or legal precedent with no regards to any rights endowed by anything other than the government in power. Basically our rights will be denied and replaced with privileges granted by the NWO.
edit on 15-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Klaus promises citizens will have the Right to Work.

On NWO terms, of course.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good point, look`s like we need to make trade union, to protect our NWO slave rights...except slaves dont have rights

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This guy, using the name Klaus really irritates me.

Every single time I see his face, he ruins Christmas!

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If they are operating on any rights based theory, it's "might makes right" and "to the victor belongs the spoils" or some other war related ideology. I can only come to conclude we are in a covert war with the NWO, but fail to defend ourselves because they haven't declared any war officially while they surround us and prepare for the "kill".
edit on 15-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
They the NWO, have amassed power to a degree, but they
don't have many success stories to go with it.

The POTUS has no business cow towing to them,
its really a form of treason.

edit on 15-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'm not even sure what a 'new world order' would actually be. There are so many things said about so many different and divergent partisan groups who are supposed to be the NWO.

If it is like a lot of liberal ideas, then the level of ownership of money would not be the highest metric from which all human value is measured (as it is now in the USA), and people will have more rights as a collective, than they do now. This may entail loss of individual rights, or it may not, as at this moment, no-one has published a complete manifesto that everyone agrees is of the NWO.

But, in regards to human rights, an easy comparison is to look at the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rightss and to compare it to the US Bill of Rights.

It is clear that under the Universal Declaration, that individuals have more codified rights. But that the UN declaration does not have some of the rights in the US Bill of Rights (for instance, the 'right' to carry a weapon, which falls into "might makes right" category, and negates several other rights in the US Bill).

I would expect that most NWO proponents would align themselves with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (especially with the United Nations being touted as an NWO organization), rather than the US Bill of Rights.

But neither list of rights is complete. There are grey areas that continue to come up, such as the rights of artificial intelligence's or of other animals, especially as we are only now beginning to understand some parts of consciousness and cognition, and that AI's and animals can infringe upon current human rights, at the direction of other humans, with impunity (i.e: a human could direct an AI to steal from numerous other humans in financial transactions and could claim that the AI was doing its own will and is therefore is legally culpable).

edit on 15/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Look over at my recent thread The Social Credit System (CSQR-SM) and You for an idea of what the new order will look like and how it might happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join