It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF (et al) ~ short selling human race, hiding most classified secret on Earth.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If like me you've known that the WEF & other groups like them are deliberately crashing the ship - food shortages, manufactured conflict, de facto destruction of the farming industry, creating a fifth column of political saboteurs, engineering a depopulation agenda through Big Pharma, with a key inner circle getting exorbitantly rich off the back of so much suffering & death, you will be livid, furious, righteously outraged at what they're doing.

But then - despite all the circumstantial evidence that 'they' are deliberately sabotaging the human race, betting on our destruction after all their cynical & diabolical actionsv have led us to the precipice, then we must ask why they would do such a thing - surely they know that if this continues it will be World War 3 within a very short time period? I believe they are actually counting on that to happen - it is their prime objective. You see, they have extracted such astronomical wealth & power & control over how the world works, that they are more than ready & capable of simply picking up the ball, and walking away. "My ball, I'm going home!" - leaving the rest of us to die a miserable death or lead a miserable existence in a war ravaged world which remains in chaos for quite some time. I believe that they actually plan to build a new civilisation entirely - they see the present one as too messy & inconvenient, that all it does is bring problems, and new upstarts who constantly peck at the feet of the big boys, begging them to join their elite game.

And why are they going in this direction? Well, I believe that they know 'the secret', the true nature of our world, that we do not inhabit the universe we have been taught about since birth, that in fact we inhabit a 'terror dome', a spiritual quarantine, where seriously dark & wicked entities dwell. The Earth is enclosed under a dome, there is no 'outer space' (at least from our perspective, under the dome - it may exist 'out there', but not here..) The Sun & Moon are way closer than you'd expect, as are the stars, all set in the glassy dome of the firmament.. You can test this using canal systems such as the Panama Canal, the Bedford Levels in England, or across the Great Lakes - you can see Chicago from the opposite shore of Lake Michigan, which would not be possible on a globe Earth, due to the alleged 'curved horizon' which would cause the skyline of Chicago, as just one example, to be below the level of the horizon very significantly. There is no curvature, a suitable good telescope or a camera such as the Canon P1000 will enable you to reaquire visual targets which had, from the perspective of the naked eye, 'vanished over the horizon'.

With the mountains of evidence which provides support for the Flat Earth model (which I will be happy to provide if it proves necessary), we can see that in some regards, we live in a simulated world. But the powers that be have continued & persisted with the high tech narrative that at some point soon, any day now, no really, any day now, we'll be installing bases on Mars & Europa, travelling the solar system & eventually the galaxy. But to me, it seems the 'space narrative' (already full of such fakery it boggles at times) cannot be sustained, because we never will 'go into deep space' from the Earth, it simply isn't possible to go beyond the firmament, beyond the dome which keeps the devils locked in this place with us. The WEF & other powerful elites know that this is the case, so they're cashing out, short selling their stock in humanity, trading their fiat wealth for enduring real assets (land & resources, mining rights & so on).

They are collapsing the civilisation we live in, preparing to make a # ton from the upcoming global war (which will need to be stocked with weaponry), which will result in the need for a rebuild when it's all a heap of ash. In the interim, they will hole up in (I suspect) a powerful & highly technologically advanced 'smart city', where all the billionnaires can congregate, protected by private armies, to prepare for the future of 'their' world once the messy business of mass depopulation is complete. 'New Atlantis' will be a federated city state, probably built in Argentina (Klaus will want to be near his extended family) - with outposts all around the world (in DUMBs under the forests & deserts mostly). They will control the world to come, from that location, and will only save the requisite numbers of educated slaves required to help them run New Atlantis & then to coordinate the rebuild & conservation of the world afterwards. Every other human survivor will be living under extremely harsh conditions, and will likely end up at risk of being killed by the elite's mercenaries in further depopulation culls.

They intend to turn the Earth into an underpopulated nature reserve, as per the Georgia Guidestones. I maintain that the destruction of the guidestones last week was a deliberate signal given to the secret elitist network which is operant in various spheres around the world, a signal that the time has come to implement the final rollout of their plans.

I sincerely fear for us now, I think we may be into the last moments before they flip the kill switch & start destroying things systematically.

Thanks,

FITO.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Perhaps it is "them" who are not in control of things. Perhaps they build, reaching for freedom from this world only to have it all destroyed at the last moment. The rest of us caught up in their getting kicked back to the stoneage.

Which of course suggests "they" are not top dogs, or maybe the rest of the universe has a nearby protector that acts in the nick of time.

edit on 11-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added last sentence

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
With the mountains of evidence which provides support for the Flat Earth model...

The Deep End, you've gone off it.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I read a short story a while ago where the plot is a lot like your terror dome thing. I forgot who wrote it or what it was called. It was 50s sci-fi pulp. Earth is basically a huge insane asylum and we have been put here to be isolated. Its also kind of similar to a book I read recently called The Status Civilization by Robert Sheckley. Kind of. In that criminals are sent from earth to a prison planet. Its good.

Anyway - I would have to say that I agree with the ptb. I always liked the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. They made me read it at school. There is no fixing the world. The best thing you could do is set it on fire and start again. Rise from the ashes like a Phoenix.

I do not think the ptb will kill everyone though because as far as I can tell their tech cannot automate ... much at all plus they need the simple masses to produce sugar babies. They arent going to get sugar babies from their own class are they? They must want and need for things. I just dont see them getting rid of sugar babies.

edit on 11-7-2022 by thelastman because: (no reason given)

edit - Even God himself knows there is no fixing this. Bring on the End Times! BLOW IT UP!
edit on 11-7-2022 by thelastman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

With the mountains of evidence which provides support for the Flat Earth model...

Yeahhhhh Bridge to far for me .......

Not sure how this jibes w the OPs previous posts on UFOs either

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I've been looking at lot of the flat earth info and it has it's compelling points. I don't dismiss it and certainly am skeptical about the moon landing stuff. The most interesting to me is how ridiculous looking flight paths straighten out when changing from globe model to flat, as well as the camera stuff. Also, the logos of the UN and WHO using flat earth and the whole antarctica being off limits.

While I believe the leadership is involved in some mad stuff and do want us pruned back I also think human psychology drives the picture as well. We were taught about the nazis in school and I was always left wondering how people could turn on each other. Cue the pandemic and we have it the foundations for such a divide. Nazi germany, for most of the world, was "those people, over there, different circumstances" so I think the pandemic was the initiation of the next level learning where humanity must become aware of inner personal evil as they turn on friends, family, neighbours.

I may have gone off the deep end too...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The World Depopulation Forum is made of of people who mostly behave like Hunter Biden, but do a better job at keeping it a secret.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

plausable explanation...BUT

i favor the 'Forbidden Planet' model as to the big secret about our Earthly future opposed to a flat-earth thing

the unseen monster of the movie story was given existence from the minds & collective Fears of the vanished population on that 'Forbidden Planet'----> (the movie monster equates with Earths' Abomination-of-desolation creature of religion in bringing ruin-&-destruction to all humanity)

2nd secret: all the worlds' evil monsters/ demons are 'generated' from the human collective mind/ the Id or subconscious are the chaos the WEF and 4th Reich as trying to harness or benefit from...
and relying upon to come-out on top after civilization collapses...

but some infrastructure remains ok or at least recoverable to the power hub 'fiefdoms' of the NWO/WEF dark ops evil worshipers

edit on th31165755247411142022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

For once I agree with you?!!

I agree with you FlyinTheOintment that the WEF is purposely trying to destroy civilization , or at least on purpose is trying to get humanity on it's knees , for their 'great reset'

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Giving these people way too much credit. They're just idiots. They think they're helping, but cause more problems than they solve. Eventually that reaches a tipping point. We may be starting to see it.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What if some of the people pushing this agenda don't really know what they are doing? Some where along the line in their illustrious career, deals where made with the devil, now he is coming back to collect his dues and a whole lot of souls along the way.

Maybe there is some deeper, darker force in the background that has corrupted the wealthy and ruling class? They may talk about issues of depopulation flippantly, but are they really ready to descend back into the days of tribal law as the global infrastructure chain crumbles? They may have plans, as for how such things unfold as the conflict builds and fallout expands?

For those that have freely given themselves to the dark side, just what kind of every lasting life have they bought into? How will this world remember them? If this world is some kind of prison planet, the one thing we do have control of is how we respond. Just what kind of mark will we of left from the ensuring chaos once all the dust settles?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I don't believe in any of that "Terror Dome" nonsense you speak of. There is nothing new going on that hasn't happened since humans became self-aware. The only difference between now and the hunter gatherer era, is the levels of power, resources and the sophisticated technology they have at their disposal. It really is no different to waging war on the next tribe for their property. They want it all for themselves.

I do however, entirely agree with your opinion that the destruction of the Georgia guidestones was a signal.
edit on 11/7/2022 by MetalChickAmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Feels weird agreeing with you, 🙃

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"The greatest assets on Earth are not platinum, or gold, or silver. Its, the TRUTH!"

Virtually everything you shared is the truth, but your not living on a flat earth. Even your Avatar shows a Sphere.

But why a flat earth in the first place? To cover a more ancient truth! We, are nothing more than actors playing out a movie script(Spiritually). But, who are we?

We, are human beings where our "Being" is immortal but our physical body's are not. We are born into this world completely ignorant of this fact, except for a few who can recall past lives. We are born into bodies that have limited intellectual capabilities, to a point. But even at that it was felt we were too intelligent to serve "There/Our" purpose and chemically dumbed down. For the ones who escape this dumbing down you are given false facts, information, to keep you from finding the truth.

In this movie you can be a good, bad, beautiful, or ugly character, its your choice, given your upbringing. Physical Life is not really important because those playing this game know the material death is not important, you will just "Re-spawn" in a new body, to take a new script.

The true Players of this script, the real us, are tucked away in a super secret retreat, they call the "Garden of Paradise. To us here on the outer face of this planet, we, are kept completely ignorant of the technological advancements made by, us, millions of years ago. It in a sense keeps us, fighting ourselves perpetually, or, until, we finally unite against those who are enforcing this Movie/game scenario. We, both versions of us, are being played!!!

How great the human race could be, if it were allowed, to unite...

Your avatar is in reverse, don't stick your head out, stick it IN.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Giving these people way too much credit. They're just idiots. They think they're helping, but cause more problems than they solve. Eventually that reaches a tipping point. We may be starting to see it.

I don't think so. They seem to have the power to get things done, along with Soros and his never ending money train.

I don't know what the goal is or what the end result is supposed to look like, but I can't help but think, we have a lot of people, they have a lot of money. I'm willing to bet, people vs stacks of cash will end with people winning. At least in a good street fight. So why are we all just sitting on our hands? either we like this direction, or we are all giant pussies.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: face23785

I don't think so. They seem to have the power to get things done, along with Soros and his never ending money train.

I don't know what the goal is or what the end result is supposed to look like, but I can't help but think, we have a lot of people, they have a lot of money. I'm willing to bet, people vs stacks of cash will end with people winning. At least in a good street fight. So why are we all just sitting on our hands? either we like this direction, or we are all giant pussies.

The problem is too many are compliant in the WEF scheme (police, lower politicians, doctors, media etc ) , all because of the endless funding , that it will be hard to fight back.
But, once the mass awakening spreads the 'elites' will be overwhelmed by our sheer number

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Never underestimate those at the top! They didn't make it there by bumbling and with good luck. You have to get your hands dirty and fight your way up. The more bad things they do, the less their conscience bothers them, and they reach the point where it doesn't bother them at all.

The main exception is those that were born into those positions, but they are simply raised with the warped and lacking morals of their parents, so they are groomed from birth to become sociopaths.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The mass awakening already happened. It turns out that most people don't want to be awakened, they prefer to be slaves to the system.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't know what the goal is or what the end result is supposed to look like,.

why are bill gates and ted turner buying up millions-of-acres of good lands/ tracts of land ??

to parcel out 1,000 acre fiefdoms to build modern day foortresses to 'worthy' buyers tha are adherents to lucifer and Gulag-slavery to humans not yet in graves or urns

the deed-title to planet Earth is the Prize sought-to-win... thats the endtimes 7 sealed scroll of revelation.. deed tp Earth,
get your Personal Jesus -> reach out... touch faith....(Depeche Mode)
don't let the demons win

edit on th31165755866111572022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If you are six feet tall and stand on an open level plain, you can see up to 3 miles away before the horizon drops out of view. The higher up, the farther to see until the horizon. Concerning images of Chicago across Lake Michigan goes, such a mirage can bounce off the sky and appear upside down on the opposite shore. It can appear upside right as well if it bounces twice.
edit on 11-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join