It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe Beavis and Butt-head are back! time to switch my brain off and relax ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Not everyone's cup of tea, but for me, a welcome relief from all the toxicity in the world atm.

Beavis and Butt-head do the universe.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've been wanting to watch that, but I agree about unplugging and most of MTV's old stuff is excellent for that. I watched Jackass Forever and it made me watch some of the old episodes and movies. Makes me wonder how many shows wouldn't even get made now.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Loved them back in the 90s , not so sure about now.

Cornholio was so funny the first time.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Loved them back in the 90s , not so sure about now.

Cornholio was so funny the first time.

This stays true to form, imo. and Mike hasn't lost his touch

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I've been wanting to watch that, but I agree about unplugging and most of MTV's old stuff is excellent for that. I watched Jackass Forever and it made me watch some of the old episodes and movies. Makes me wonder how many shows wouldn't even get made now.

Lots I imagine. I miss Liquid TV for it's absurdity, these days it'd never last. Sad at the state of current media. But this one never strays from it's inception..

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"heh heh heh! F-IRE!"

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I am a fan, but this was not as good as do america or even christmas specials for example, not enough heavy, too "washed&cleaned" not enough sex jokes, and general boijoingg.

Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I am a fan, but this was not as good as do america or even christmas specials for example, not enough heavy, too "washed&cleaned" not enough sex jokes, and general boijoingg.

Nuff said.

to each their own, I suppose.. it did me some goods and giggles

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

We're not worthy!

Can't wait for this.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I can recall this show as being the start of the dumbing down of 14 to 40 year olds in the 90's.

It was dumb then, but it's actually appropriate now. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I can recall this show as being the start of the dumbing down of 14 to 40 year olds in the 90's.

It was dumb then, but it's actually appropriate now. Go figure.

lol, true but not fair... south park has than glorious honor..

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Can't wait.
I started watching this cartoon when my son and his friend earned the nicknames " Beavis and Butt-head" .
Not only did they resemble then , they could act and sound just like them .
It was like watching a live action cartoon .

That was so very long ago......
edit on 7/10/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Pretty fun watch. Wasnt as funny as i was hoping, but still a great return to the dumbest duo of all time. 😁

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Hey Jer...I hope the low # of posts here doesnt reflect on our "pursuits of humor". Them and Ren and Stimpy!

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hey Jer...I hope the low # of posts here doesnt reflect on our "pursuits of humor". Them and Ren and Stimpy!

Joooyyyy the maddest cartoon ever, loved me some Ren and Stimpy. those were the days.. (just don't watch it coming down from a special lucy... mad brain fry lol)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yeah! I watched it a few nights ago! I liked it. It made me want to watch the other one. Now I'm looking forward to Clerks 3. Now, I saw a movie poster for The Secrets of the Universe or something and the artwork made me start watching Heavy Metal instead.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
Yeah! I watched it a few nights ago! I liked it. It made me want to watch the other one. Now I'm looking forward to Clerks 3. Now, I saw a movie poster for The Secrets of the Universe or something and the artwork made me start watching Heavy Metal instead.

lol, nought wrong with that!

join