It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Trump may have been 'in' on the stolen elections allowing himself to lose?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat

I think certainly if there is some big conspiracy regarding elections, elites running things from behind the scenes, Hegelian dialectics, etc, then Trump absolutely could have been in on it and playing his role.

I think it's an interesting and valid question and my answer is Yes, he played his part quite well.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SortingHat

He lost because he was a bad President , the stolen election claim is an excuse for why he lost because Trump.

Yeah, life was far worse when Trump was President.
I hated that $2 a gallon gas and all those mean tweets.
Brandon has raised the bar for bad Presidents to a whole new unpresidented level.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There is one main point why he wasn't in on it, his ego would not let him lose on purpose.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Congrats on retirement.
There has to someone, anyone, better than both Trump and Biden to run your place. We are having election this year in Aotearoa New Zealand, we need a new leader too, Jabcinda has done her dash and shat in her own pants, in my opinion. But thank goodness we havent had Trump or Biden leading our waka. a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There is one main point why he wasn't in on it, his ego would not let him lose on purpose.

That was my thoughts too.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Any truth in this?

twitter.com...

ICYMI: the Wisconsin Supreme Court just ruled the last Presidential election results fraudulent.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SortingHat
He was sometimes considered the most 'Liberal' Republican President!

He was, until Trump came along with his big spending, big government ways. Once a Democrat, always a Democrat.

spending on what?

solar panels? windmills? ev's?

wars? arming enemies?

stimulus checks? covid/? b

renaming schools? drag queen story hours?

social services for illegals?

it's not even close.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Congratulations on giving up the grind!

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

The answer was in your list, I'm sure you can figure it out.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If Trump is the only choice I'll unwillingly vote for him as it's a vote against the other worse people whom definitely defend China. Trump is still a wild card but the others are guaranteed bullets to the brain. Trump is equal to Russian Roulette.

Trump is against China and we were just starting to get (some) production plants back online in the US till we 'suddenly' had the death cold hit from China: We would've naturally gone to clean energy anyways under Trump but without bankrupting us physically and morally. (There's a lot of dirty energy that goes into clean tech)

It would've been a natural demand and make it cheaper without the government screw around that just drags things on.
edit on 10-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Dirty energy into clean tech

edit on 10-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Guaranteed bullets to the brain

edit on 10-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join