It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure looks like Trump is running in 2024

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
As of 2022, the global life expectancy at birth for women is 75 years old and for men, it’s 70 years old. However, in America, the average life expectancy for women is 81 years and for men 77 years.

Trump is 76 and Biden is 79.. Perhaps they should be in a old people's home not in the Whitehouse.

I would suggest to put a max age limit on 55 and minimum 30

I feel like a thirty something year old would have a hard case to prove in running for president.

To me it's more about their mindset. A person who is in the 70s, 80s, or 90s grew up in a different time period with different values and different issues that are important.

I'm tired of old ass politicians trying to keep their times alive and trying to stay relevant.

These guys were in their prime in the 60s-90s. They belong in retirement.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No need to flame you, FB your already on fire…. a reply to: whiteblack

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

" I would suggest to put a max age limit on 55 and minimum 30 "

Ah , so your Reasoning for that would be because 30 to 50 Year Old's are So Much more Educated and Somehow Wiser than Someone in their 70's ? Do you Also Feel that Way about Fine Wines too ?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Think we'll see a U.S. President with Boobs and a Beard in our lifetime?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Spacespider

Why not just give candidates a battery of physical and mental tests. A 90 year old who is mentally sharp and in a wheelchair would still be a good President. His/her VP would have to be better than the one we have now, of course.

I am pretty sure there is no 90 year old that understands what someone in there 20/30s wants/needs

Do 30 years old and less know what 70+ year olds need/want. Note I put needs first. I’ll slip vets (not the animal kind) in there as well. They still exist too, for now. Logan’s Run coming soon?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Half/half,

He was fighting the fight… Biden would lose a fight against himself.

a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If DeSantis runs he will win easily.

But what are the chances Trump throws a hissy fit after losing in the primary, announces he's forming his own party, and then splits the vote?

he'd run as a dem before he does that.

just to slaughter the dems in the primaries.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join