It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sure looks like Trump is running in 2024

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Trump has a new plane (or at least a new paint job) and this kind of signals that he is running again. Notice at the end of the video, The Flags.

I was hoping DeSantis would run but who knows. This is a pretty good indication that he is running in my opinion.

Trump's son reveals EPIC surprise that will have everyone speculating

rumble.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I hope Trump can run, cause we know Biden can’t ride !

I hope he gets in and finishes what he started, Biden put America 4 years behind.

Trump isn’t really a republican, I think he’s a conservative libertarian, but independents can’t make the big time so he masqueraded as a Red Soldier.

Anyways I’m Australian , what do I know
edit on 6-7-2022 by Scubalicious because: Speeling

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I swear I could smell paint fumes while watching that video!

I'm really curious where he would be getting the funds to put on a major campaign; most high-rollers with money to burn tend to lean more liberal. Maybe more than Musk is getting a little tired of the progressive direction we're on?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I really feel Trump is not running for office again. But if he does, he'll once again get cheated out of the Oval Office. He is just too Pro American to be honored with the Name " President of the United States ".
Don't forget his wife auction off lots of stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Trump isn't qualified for 2024.

Because of what happen at Capitol Hill.

Go ahead flame me.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
As of 2022, the global life expectancy at birth for women is 75 years old and for men, it’s 70 years old. However, in America, the average life expectancy for women is 81 years and for men 77 years.

Trump is 76 and Biden is 79.. Perhaps they should be in a old people's home not in the Whitehouse.

I would suggest to put a max age limit on 55 and minimum 30

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Donald Trump keeps teasing that he'll run early, so the Justice Department will hurry up and indict him. The DOJ does not indict presidential candidates (or any other candidates) close midterm and presidential elections.

The DOJ CAN indict, but as a general rule, they try not to.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Why not just give candidates a battery of physical and mental tests. A 90 year old who is mentally sharp and in a wheelchair would still be a good President. His/her VP would have to be better than the one we have now, of course.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Trump's been making all the right noises for a while now... this sure looks like that's his plan. I wish he'd either declare or bow out, but I guess it's not that simple with regard to election and fundraising laws. But I don't see DeSantis -- or anyone else -- declaring as long as Trump is still flirting with a run. That may not play out well for the right or the country.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
But I don't see DeSantis -- or anyone else -- declaring as long as Trump is still flirting with a run.

I do, most of them know Trump is a turd and can offer all of his agenda without his unappealing personal baggage. If DeSantis runs he will win easily.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

I'm sure I am not the only one who would love to hear your reasoning behind this statement?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WAIT, we actually still have a VP? Almost like she fell off the map after she made a complete fool of herself.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Spacespider

Why not just give candidates a battery of physical and mental tests. A 90 year old who is mentally sharp and in a wheelchair would still be a good President. His/her VP would have to be better than the one we have now, of course.

What examples of a 90 year old leader do you base you opinion on?

I am pretty sure there is no 90 year old that understands what someone in there 20/30s wants/needs

Thankfully in the UK we don’t like our elected idiots (which they all are) to be pensioners from another era

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Donald Trump is the only Republican that could lose to Biden.

He is the Hillary Clinton of the Republican party.

The man is HATED.

Nobody voted FOR Biden, people just voted AGAINST Trump.

If he had kept his big dumb mouth shut and off Twitter he'd probably still be president but,his ego won't allow it.

Trump '24 is a sure fire way to get 4 more years of a Democrat White House.

DeSantis for the win.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well... maybe... I'd be very happy to be wrong about that! I like your scenario better. I know I won't vote for Trump. No opinion on DeSantis yet -- neither yay nor nay.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think he's the best shot for Republicans. He can carry Florida which is a must win state, he is very Trumpy without being Trump and he's young enough to say, 'Don't vote for either one of these out of touch geezers'.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I do agree there. I don't think Trump can win. I do think DeSantis has the best chance to win the Pub vote. And if Biden runs again, probably Dems and Indies as well. If they vote at all.

A lot can happen between now and then. I have a feeling 2024 will be very interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whiteblack

You win !! What happened?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If DeSantis runs he will win easily.

But what are the chances Trump throws a hissy fit after losing in the primary, announces he's forming his own party, and then splits the vote?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
But what are the chances Trump throws a hissy fit after losing in the primary, announces he's forming his own party, and then splits the vote?

I think DeSantis will still win, especially if the Democrats are stupid enough to run Biden again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join