It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: InwardDiver

I, personally, don't see anything nefarious in the GGS. Is it possible, yes, but it's not my perspective.

so you don't see anything wrong with a group deciding who can and can't have children, where they can live, speak only one language, rule your religion as to how much you can believe or live your life by it.

that's not freedom, of course most of the world doesn't really have real freedom. but they have more than the guide stones would have let them have.
Until oil was discovered , having children was based on what the land could provide for the raising of children.
No culture ever propagated more than it could feed & protect .
Oil has allowed man to over extend his hand in birth rates .
If the world ever suffers a nuclear or volcanic winter , only the strong will survive & mal evil will run the day .
Besides , mankind is on it’s last run . Transhumanisim & AI will replace mankind within 100 years as the ruling apparatus of Earth .
If you thought whites were bad for Earth with their pesky colonial campaigns, just wait for the brutal truths that Artificial Intelligence will levy upon societies ?
Transhumanisim is the largest threat to all of us .
Not some slabs of granite or secret societies.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Over the last 2 decades the view on population has changed quite a bit from the more antiquated versions in the past. At one point people were talking about us hitting 30 billion and yes everyone can agree that would be bad, but we will hardly hit 10 billion by 2100 and then stall out at about that number as our max. Where will the extra 2.5 billion come from? Mainly Africa that is at a billion right now and has a lot of growth still. The rest will be because we all live longer, but there are other issues starting to form that could be bad.

When we look at the Americas at 1 billion and EU at a billion, both are in negative population growth. The main reason is people are not having 2.3 kids as they get expensive and people's lifestyles change from the nuclear family model. Having or not having kids is mostly economics as in poor people have lots of kids since they are free labor and as people enter into a middle class kids start to be an expense and not profit.

Asia is interesting in India still has many super poor so there is some growth there but as they move up the economics ladder like China did they will have less and less. China might be in dire straights as their population goes the other way. They could go from 1.4 billion to 500k in 50 years with 90% of the population past retirement as no one is having kids right now. I can see the Goverment forcing women there to have kids that then go to the state.

One of the things that started all this negative population drive in many different direction was that back in the 40s most thought the earth food production could not sustain pass 5 billion and so we would have mass starvation if we even got close to that.

edit on 8-7-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

""The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said “unknown individuals” detonated an explosive device around 4 a.m., destroying a large portion of the Georgia Guidestones. The structure, which has been dubbed “America’s Stonehenge,” originally consisted of four 19-foot granite slabs, a center stone and a smaller block capping the top. Video footage released by law enforcement shows a car leaving the scene shortly after the blast, although the GBI did not specify whether the driver was connected to the incident. Later in the day, authorities demolished the whole monument, citing safety reasons.""

Right-wing conspiracy theorists such as Infowars founder Alex Jones have seized on the edicts as proof of a nefarious globalist scheme. In a 2008 documentary, he pointed to the granite slabs as evidence that global elites were plotting to enslave most of the world. During the coronavirus pandemic, misinformation circulated that linked the emergence of the virus to the Guidestones.

www.washingtonpost.com...

==========

Well.
Appears now that the entire monument is now destroyed. [maybe you all know this already, back on like page 17!]

the news is one day old, from the Post.

What more can I say? Done gone. These days, I guess anything that you say or do, will offend someone somewheres. These days, the offended people will *do* something about it to remove or cancel the offending thing or person!

freestone

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This monument is (or was) one of the biggest false-flag operations of history. It was build by the reactionary conspiracy to announce part of its objectives while at the same time blaming its enemies for such objectives.

In this case the hint was in the pseudonym used to purchase the stones: Robert C. Christian = RCC = Roman Catholic Church.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: InwardDiver

I, personally, don't see anything nefarious in the GGS. Is it possible, yes, but it's not my perspective.

so you don't see anything wrong with a group deciding who can and can't have children, where they can live, speak only one language, rule your religion as to how much you can believe or live your life by it.

that's not freedom, of course most of the world doesn't really have real freedom. but they have more than the guide stones would have let them have.

This comment makes many assumptions not listed in guidelines.

Mindful Reproduction

We currently limit who can and cannot have children now. People are not allowed to have children with close family and that is a socially accepted limitation. I don't know if limiting the population the population to 500 million is the answer but unchecked growth with limited resources will be self limiting anyways. Having a culture of mindful reproduction would be beneficial to mankind. There are many children created from random procreation where one or both parents preferred not to have children. How much would the population be reduced if people were more mindful in their reproduction?

Living Language

Uniting humanity with a living Language does not mean people are only allowed to speak one language. It is simply a means for common communication amongst all people. No edict was made that it must be the only means of communication.

Religion, Tradition, Faith, and All Things

Most religions teach temperance as a virtue. When a religion is practiced out of temperance, the world often sees misguided hate and violence to others. It is good virtue to practice religion with love, kindness, and tolerance towards others. People are free to practice religion, even now, but when that religion turns to hate it's gone too far. Many people believe that when it comes to other people religion but not their own. Hate is no matter what side you're on. Temperance is a virtue in nearly all religions. So is loving our fellow mankind.

Summary

The GGS offer 10 points of governance that are influenced by balance, unity, and fairness. It offers guidelines for a society that will stand the rest of time. Yes, with societal gain comes individual sacrifice. It's hard but there is a necessary balance between individual freedoms and societal responsibilities. It's what we all sign up for when we operate in a society. Yes, we are born into it. Yet, people are free to live on their own as hermits, completely free from expectations, at the expense of giving up societal benefits. The more people in society the greater the sacrifice.

The GGS offers no more than 10 guidelines for running a society that is fair and just for all except the outliers which wish harm to society. When one doesn't follow temperance one often harms others, if not directly but indirectly.

It can be painful to follow temperance but that does not mean temperance is harmful.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm very surprised they knocked down the remainder of it. It shows zero respect for the thing and the message.

Proof that reason is not something people are interested in pursuing.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
I'm very surprised they knocked down the remainder of it. It shows zero respect for the thing and the message.

Proof that reason is not something people are interested in pursuing.

Unless there's more to the story of why the knocked the rest of it down (and so quickly, at that)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you InwardDiver for your perspective. Your take on temperance is actually by one definition a true conservative as I see it. Conservatism need not mean blind allegiance to the status quo. Those who are too liberal with nature as their toy will apparently have to pay a price for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: Brotherman
Just want to share this blog link for you and projectvxn to discuss:

possible RPG?

The guy makes a pretty good case which includes a couple video 'stills' I hadn't seen anywhere else...I'd be interested to know what you guys think..

I made the case for an RPG or a shape charge a few pages back. Brotherman and I hashed it out for a few posts speculating on the cause.

After further review I believe that it is a possibility that it could have been something like that but not 100% likely.

The investigators have said that it was a device planted at the site. After reviewing breaching charges and HME videos against reinforced concrete walls (it was the closest to stone I could find) it isn't out of the realm of possibility that it could have been a placed explosive and that the investigators are telling the truth.

I will, however, check out the video stills and get back to you.
edit on 7 8 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Edit:
The peculiarities of the light flashing by the light pole Is actually something I noticed as well which is what initially led me down the RPG rabbit hole I just didn't mention it. I thought it seemed like it could have been an image artefact and didn't place too much value in it. It was the BDA that made me think it could have been an RPG-7 or something similar.
edit on 7 8 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Plunkenstein

Agreed. Yet the words conservative and conservativism have such a negative connotation...something far from their original meaning.

There are fine lines between the environment, personhood, and society. It's a complicated dance but the guidlines seem to lay out the path.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene. Does she have an alibi?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

That would make me like her more.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

the sped up video doesn't support the idea of a planted explosive used with a corded style charge.

If true it would be a remote detonation. the site was destroyed so the evidence for a wire or det cord, electric like a claymore using an m47 style is gone. If remote detonated i am not sure how to find that evidence. A timed charge would be more likely in my opinion

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene. Does she have an alibi?

Looks like the roadrunner. Meep meep...

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I wonder what is that huge light source at the left of the scene( our left) while the guy is running you see it about at 18 seconds and then goes the explosion.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
dp

edit on 9-7-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

I have no idea what they were thinking when they put this up during the Zell Miller years.

Georgia Guidestones are on route 77 and G is the seventh letter of the alphabet.
Georgia has outgrown its naive interpretations of Plato if there was any of that.

Why is there a black screw on the bottom of my float bowl?

Chao Chou said, “Have you eaten your rice gruel?”
The monk said, “Yes, I have.”
Chao Chou said, “Wash your bowl.”

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: InwardDiver
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Maybe the Rosicrucians did put the stones up. It doesn't mean they or the stones represent anything nefarious. Rosicrucian teachings emphasize personal growth and moral development. These stones list values of a fair and just society.

I am an adept Rosicrucian + Confraternity and no Imperator would sign off on a public Rosicrucian monument & there is no Rosicrucian doxology or philosophy that is concerned about how many people should be on Earth .
If a Rosicrucian member put these up on their property, it would cause them to be defrocked & ousted . 4/3

Are there any connections between the Rosicrucian order and the Comte de Saint Germain?

Comte de Saint Germain was a man made up of mystery. I personally do not own any confraternity on said involvement or absence of activity.
Just like myself… what I say about the RC+C could all be a lie & made up by myself or others .

The Count can be whoever you need him to be .
He was by no means average, but his understanding of his priori knowledge is unknowable due to him being in repose.

Thanks.
I ask only because it's been written that he was, like yourself, a Rosicrucian adept.
However, since you suggest that Rosicrucian adepts should be considered untrustworthy, I'll consider the matter closed until more reliable information presents itself.

A true man of knowledge teaches in riddles & hidden ways .
Rosicrucians are not dishonest by creed or nature, they tell the truth in a manner that is unknown to you & is hidden .
If a Rosicrucian told you every detail of a Knight of the Cross , you would not believe it , because you have already made your mind up about what secret societies do . So why tell an average man anything but 90% silliness ?
That is the problem of conspiracy nuts .. they deny reality in favour of fantasy .
No one wants the truth , because it is brutal.
The devil was created , so mankind has a scapegoat for it’s horrible behavior.
If you were taught that 2+2 =4 & that is true , then you stop looking for the invisible force behind the mechanics, because 2+2 =4 is convenient & quick in reality.
Your reality is bound by fear , and my reality is one of chasing fear . That is the difference.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

edit on Mon Jul 11 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What is it with the US destroying crime scenes in a matter of days? Anywhere else in the west - especially for an act of terrorism - they would have been cordoned off and held until they either fell themselves or a prosecution was gained.

Same thing happened on 9/11 - take it all away and dump it on the sea so it can be followed up on.
Makes no sense.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join