It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if time travel becomes reality?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Currently residing in clown world, every now and then, I wonder just what brought us here. Some major event must have happened to topple the scales of reality to bring us to this joke of an existence. But then I thought about the little things. If I travel back in time and make a small change that results in something large later on, like making an investment in something you know will prosper, like Bitcoin. That insignificant thing back then could make a billionaire out of a nobody. What would the ripple effects be from that one action?

What if you went back and helped Corn pop beat the piss out of Joey? Would he still have been a senator and later president? Or would that one change alter the future that we see as the present? If and when time travel becomes a thing, it's doubtful there will be rules set up that are infallible. So mistakes will be made, and those mistakes will have global ramifications, perhaps they already have.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How will we know if time travel becomes reality

When we meet in 1938.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I like the hypothesis, but I think the answers lies with a much more mundane possibility of the banksters and their buddies running the show behind the scenes.

As for the timing, I think one needs to find the reason within a larger historical context. There appears to be a millennia old choreography they supposedly have to follow which only deepens the mystery for me.

And besides, Joe VS Corn Pop never happened. Joe is just for show and a coward to boot.

edit on 6-7-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

It all has been a rather steep but steady process since 9.11.
It could be that you haven't been in touch with reality, and are just now getting to see what has transcured outside of your bubble?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Mandela effects?
Personally I don't believe most of the popular mandela effects that you find online, it's hyped up. (although the monopoly man? I do remember him with the monocle! very vividly)
I did however experience ripple effect on a personal scale that I can't explain. The most obvious would be wrong memory but I highly doubt it. No one believes me, except I have one other person who's memory is the same as mine and we independently came to the same conclusion.

If you ask how we would know something was changed in time? I'd say we'd see the ripples

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

What exactly makes you think it isn't in use now?

Alternately, without a universal motion compinsator, the travler is some mush in solid ground or floating in space. An almost successful invention. One perticular spot in space is not in the same place in another time.

You must also consider that any consequences of changing time have always occured in the timeline. What happens when traveling into the past has already happened.

You cannot travel to primordial Earth and step on the microbial source of all life thus destroying it. You would not be there to do that because you would not exist
edit on 7 6 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

It's real.

Proof: You once had beer, now you don't.

edit on 6-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Currently residing in clown world, every now and then, I wonder just what brought us here. Some major event must have happened to topple the scales of reality to bring us to this joke of an existence. But then I thought about the little things. If I travel back in time and make a small change that results in something large later on, like making an investment in something you know will prosper, like Bitcoin. That insignificant thing back then could make a billionaire out of a nobody. What would the ripple effects be from that one action?

What if you went back and helped Corn pop beat the piss out of Joey? Would he still have been a senator and later president? Or would that one change alter the future that we see as the present? If and when time travel becomes a thing, it's doubtful there will be rules set up that are infallible. So mistakes will be made, and those mistakes will have global ramifications, perhaps they already have.
Well there are plenty of nobodies whom became billionaires.
I personally think the greys are us from the future, if you can believe all the breeding/abduction stories to be true ( I don't know that either). If you think about it, they breed with us (a horse and donkey can't even breed to create viable offspring) , and the offspring must be viable. So , we have to be the same species, yet you NEVER hear this discussed during any of these 'ET' programs. My guess is DNA altering gone wrong (mRNA 'vaccines' starting it ?) , perhaps 'build back better' didn't go as planned. I once read Klaus Swhabby boy saying something along the lines of that we won't be having sex in the future, and there won't be any free thoughts. I can imagine he wants us all created as genderless drones in a lab (remind you the android like grays perhaps?)

(post by ancientlight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

Mandela effects?
Personally I don't believe most of the popular mandela effects that you find online, it's hyped up. (although the monopoly man? I do remember him with the monocle! very vividly)
I did however experience ripple effect on a personal scale that I can't explain. The most obvious would be wrong memory but I highly doubt it. No one believes me, except I have one other person who's memory is the same as mine and we independently came to the same conclusion.

If you ask how we would know something was changed in time? I'd say we'd see the ripples

Do share your ripple effect experience !

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Either time travel has always existed, or it will never exist.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's real.

Proof: You once had beer, now you don't.

Dear God! Don't let them change the beer timeline!

I hate to have to drink some other malted beverage that they call beer but contains something other than barley, hops, yeast and water. Ugh!

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It would have already happened.

The future timeline would have already been changed and corn pop would have beaten Joey.

The corn pop story was a lie is what I would take from it.

Nothing for the Dept of time travel to fix.

For us living we would never know the difference.

However, if it’s happening and time travel is used in the future the changes would have already taken place today or in the past.

There is no such thing as deja vu or coincidence.

Also, does a change make a new timeline running parallel to the old one? Meaning no changes were made to this one, however, a splinter timeline takes off where Joe Biden becomes a nobody.

Paradox is the problem as well.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
A while ago I had a dream that there was 2 hours of missing time...in every continent

the minutes were minus minutes...which added up to 120 minutes which is 2 hours.

So yes there is 2 hours missing time from 2017. During that time (time travelers) entered and decided to stay and circumstances have been unusual ever since.

This dream was so vivid...I often wonder....

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Back in 2009 Stephen Hawking threw a champagne party but he didn't send the invitations until after it was over. He hypothesized that if anyone showed up it would prove time travel is real.

“I sat there a long time, but no one came,” Hawking said in a statement. Video of what the party was like from his documentary “Into the Universe” showed around 10 bottles of Krug being poured into a pyramid of Champagne flutes. Small plates were alongside the drinks. They remained untouched

Link

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What if time travel is already a thing? Think about it, do you really think Joey would be able to take the neighborhood gangsta, Corn Pop and his crew? It's very doubtful, even if Joey had a 10 foot long chain with him, he would have been head stumped.

Chances are someone already did time travel back and paid off Corn Pop and crew to walk away from Joey B.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
In my opinion Time Travel can't be trusted If we break that barrier How do you even trust what you see , it could be one of millions different parallel universes you could never know if you are in the correct past or future .

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Are you guys serious ?

Time travel has happened thousands of years ago, and is documented in a book I have. That's how I know the future. It was time travel forward into the future. Multiple people have done it and saw the future up to over 2000 years in advance.
This is no joke. Its not humor.

As for the aliens- they are not from some other planet. They live here on Earth, in hollows in the Earths crust. Some are prisoners. They will be released in the coming years. Some are extra dimensional

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Are you guys serious ?

Time travel has happened thousands of years ago, and is documented in a book I have. That's how I know the future. It was time travel forward into the future. Multiple people have done it and saw the future up to over 2000 years in advance.
This is no joke. Its not humor.

As for the aliens- they are not from some other planet. They live here on Earth, in hollows in the Earths crust. Some are prisoners. They will be released in the coming years. Some are extra dimensional

I’m kicking myself for asking. What book is that? Like the Sumerian farmers almanac of time travel?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

In an alternate timeline he drinks all the booze himself, does donuts on his lawn, vomits in the fishpond and yells at the moon "ET phone home!".

I can't prove any of this, of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join