It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the Collider turned on, has anyone notice any differences in anything or anyone?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm starting to like peaches.
Never did before.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I had a dream where I talked to Eddy Van Halen. Strange. Talked about a solo guitar instrumental album.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What the heck happened to Pluto? It was a planet when I got up yesterday morning.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
a reply to: Gothmog

What a coincidence, that’s exactly how much it takes to open the portal.

E=MC^2

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You don't the need the Collider being on to notice how downward things are going, people were making fun of 2012, but then the world didn't end, at least in an apocalyptical way, but I noticed that after 2012 that's when the major transformations that are coming to fruition now, started.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
does the current increase in mass shootings count as a 4-July-2022-Bubble of activity ...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I had a dream where I talked to Eddy Van Halen. Strange. Talked about a solo guitar instrumental album.

I had a dream I was married to Oprah Winfrey, but that was the night before. Talk about weird. She was buying and crashing cars. Spent most of the dream at various high end car dealerships. Oprah likes convertibles.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My solar panels are producing 3amps over maximum (10.7a) on each panel at 13.7 amps. The controllers are taking the overload, presently, but the battery banks aren't reaching maximum charge.

Minutes prior to the Collider reaching full power, I experienced sporadic internet on all devices which are connected to different web sources (companies) and the past 2 days at 1900-2130 hrs EST, my Bluetooth devices started registering 2 addresses per device.

Will look for other discrepancies, now that I know the Circle of Immanent Death has been fired up.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx

I had a dream I was married to Oprah Winfrey, but that was the night before. Talk about weird. She was buying and crashing cars. Spent most of the dream at various high end car dealerships. Oprah likes convertibles.

That's wild. I dreamed Oprah said I won a new car.
When I woke up...I checked under my bed for it...and found some smelly socks.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Seems to have taken out the Georgia Stones....

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
why would something be different? it's not even at max power yet. You just wait a couple of months

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ia reply to: jerich0

I posted the thread, not that statement!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
What is a Collider?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

An atom smasher.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

does the current increase in mass shootings count as a 4-July-2022-Bubble of activity ...

Nope , gangs just being gangs on the 4th of July weekend

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

An atom smasher.

Atoms , no.
Particles , yes .

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

An atom smasher.

Atoms , no.
Particles , yes .

I stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, my chickens are now laying square eggs. My gf and everyone I talk to about this is like, "Okay. What do you expect? What shape should they be?. I say, you know, oblong. I get looked at like I'm crazy and asked, "How are you supposed to stack oblong eggs? Don't be dumb." Have I gone mad?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: djbj597922

All this collider talk is giving me a major hadron.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Saw in a movie theater there have been sightings of Dinosaurs around the world..Dont know if its connected..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join