It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minions: The Rise of Gru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Saw it last night with a packed auditorium, almost all adults. Properly dressed for the occasion of course. And I had a good amount of suits to chose from. I settled on the black. Black is classic. A black suit fits Gru well. Was it good? Yes, what a silly question. Does it make you laugh? Yes, yes indeed.

If you have not seen this masterpiece yet, then get off your couch and head to the nearest IMAX or movie theater. And don't forget to dress appropriately for such a Gruious occasion. Be sure you dry clean your finest suit, and make sure your wife wears her best dress for the occasion.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Perfect! I love the Minions movies, and I've been waiting for a decent movie I can take the twins (almost 5) to for their first one in the theatre...

Thanks!

originally posted by: randomuser

Saw it last night with a packed auditorium, almost all adults. Properly dressed for the occasion of course. And I had a good amount of suits to chose from. I settled on the black. Black is classic. A black suit fits Gru well. Was it good? Yes, what a silly question. Does it make you laugh? Yes, yes indeed.

If you have not seen this masterpiece yet, then get off your couch and head to the nearest IMAX or movie theater. And don't forget to dress appropriately for such a Gruious occasion. Be sure you dry clean your finest suit, and make sure your wife wears her best dress for the occasion.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

IF i showed up at a theatre and half the audience was dressed in suits i'd probably leave.... feel like im about to be murdered....

good thing i have android box...

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Cool

new topics

top topics

join