It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly a TR-3B in the skies of Holland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A triangular UFO appears in the sky over Amsterdam. The video is posted about 3 years ago and it looks pretty legit. The soft disclosure that we had not too long ago from the military doesn't specifically mentions the black triangles, but they are there and there are many reports of such crafts. I believe they are ours.

Short video ~2 minutes.

Hope you like it.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Looks legit but it could also be balloons filled with swamp gas.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
Looks legit but it could also be balloons filled with swamp gas.

Pffft obviously flares.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am a thinkin hang glider .
And I am jealous .

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Aren't the black triangles supposed to be black?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Are you saying this is a culturally appropriated flying triangle?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The side step it does at 1 minute eighteen seconds looks CGI

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

1:19

i call fake. The flash is so obvious and then the jitter in the objects movement when it turns after that.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: caterpillage

Are you saying this is a culturally appropriated flying triangle?

Fek, You are right! (or left) Cancel aliens now !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: miri2019
A triangular UFO appears in the sky over Amsterdam. The video is posted about 3 years ago and it looks pretty legit.
It doesn't look legit at all. Where are all the other videos from all the other viewers, like we would see if it was a legit sighting?

For example, in the recent sighting of strange lights off the coast of San Diego, numerous people took videos of the lights and posted them. That was a legit sighting of lights, whatever they were, because it wasn't a single video...the sighting was corroborated by others.

Setting all that aside, it looks really fake at 1:19, as visitedbythem and everyone noticed, plus it doesn't look very real anywhere in the video.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Taken for what it is assumed, not the play button on youtube
Interesting how it went forward on the broad part of its wing not the point, found that intriguing
Was pretty fast
My issues as discussed, no other craft like it previously and no other similar videos, think a few more people would have filmed it
Wouldn’t know if it’s fake or cgi, pretty cool

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Could it be that the rest of the video is not CGI with only one small section imbedded CGI?

*Thanks to all other posters for your inputs!

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Its not only fake... its deliberately making fun of the specific age range within the demographic that is uber gullible and buys any snake oil presented.

Its actually a video game symbol. Its called a "triforce" and has been a symbol for a beloved video game called Zelda since the early 90s. If you werent a kid in the 90s... chances are you would not recognize it. But its pretty obvious to me. Its 3 triangles together creating one.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

100% agree, the mid side step and the ending flash and zoom away.
CGI

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

A triangular UFO appears in the sky over Amsterdam. The video is posted about 3 years ago and it looks pretty legit.
It doesn't look legit at all. Where are all the other videos from all the other viewers, like we would see if it was a legit sighting?

For example, in the recent sighting of strange lights off the coast of San Diego, numerous people took videos of the lights and posted them. That was a legit sighting of lights, whatever they were, because it wasn't a single video...the sighting was corroborated by others.

Setting all that aside, it looks really fake at 1:19, as visitedbythem and everyone noticed, plus it doesn't look very real anywhere in the video.

Agreed, And next to that the Netherlands is a small densely populated country. This also shows that it is extremely unlikely that there is only 1 witness who sighted and recorded a object as obvious and and that sort of altitude.

I live in the Netherlands (mostly).

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

While watching the video for the first and consecutive times i had this nagging feeling that it reminded me of something and now that you point this out you are 100% correct ha xD.

Not trying to dis the OP for posting this but then again even besides this *Link (Pun intended) the editing and special Defects gave it away on the first time viewing it. Often people Want To be Believe

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Could it be that the rest of the video is not CGI with only one small section imbedded CGI?

I seriously dont mean no disrespect here my friend but arguing that shows how hard people sometimes need to believe.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I seriously dont mean no disrespect here my friend but arguing that shows how hard people sometimes need to believe.

No, no offense taken at all, but I'm glad that us together as a group can poke holes into the most apparently legit looking material. Didn't think for example that the Netherlands is a small very densely populated country and that many more people must have been there.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Good to see a open minded response my friend. That speaks to your character if you ask me

we often see people doubling down and even getting angry when things like these are pointed out.
I would have loved for this to be true but, it needs to be true or at the very least difficult to discount.

posted on Jun, 30 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It looks like CGI but the seemingly erratic movement of the object is very similar to UFO reports.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join