It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cargo jets as missile banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i have known for a while this was in the works

they were going to do this same thing or maybe still are with the new decoy bombs

but to me this says that extremally high flying ISR assets will be lasing targets(cough GW) and these cargo jets will lower their ramps and just pop out JSOW's or other long range munitions out the back.

the navy has 2 new missiles coming out that could also be looked at kind of the same way but they are self guided.

with the pitiful performance of S-300 and S-400 systems in Ukraine i don't think the US has to much to worry about when taking these systems out.

Ukraine as far as i know isnt getting any sort of real hard hitting EW from the US to blind the radars of these systems and are getting taken out by small consumer grade drones.

i remember some people calling me crazy for saying they would use C130's and alike as missile/bomb trucks

but here we are

Also my sister in Texas said a few nights ago she saw a LARGE LOUD triangular aircraft ripping across the sky and has been on and off for the past two weeks.

I was Recently in Virginia looking at my dads companies new satellite Boeing build

here is an article on the satellite its self LINK

i had a chance to ask a few questions and i asked about the guide about the tensions in the world and possible ASAT attacks and he looked at me like i was from another planet and did not engage me again lol, i mean if you buying multi billion dollar sats that is a legit question

they took out phones and cameras away after we put on our bunny suits so no pics sadly but the sat wasn't even all the way done. i just looked like a mylar encased box with antenna sticking out.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

Can your sister supply any additional info (without revealing any personally identifying info)?

Approximately where was she when she saw these things?

Which direction(s) were they coming from and going to?

What altitude (compared to passenger jets, for example)?

What time of day/night?

Any other unusual characteristics (like a shock wave surrounding the nose, for example)?

What shape of triangle? Sharp and pointy or more like a boomerang?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I saw renderings for this type of system in Popular Mechanics in the 70's.
They were also looking at dropping Minuteman missiles out the back of C-5's.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Bear with me my tablet is about to die. I'm dropping these off and I have more.

This company.
www.sunshineaero.com...
They may be able to help.

Florida... 30.7929074, -86.5277212

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Pretty sure they did that at least once in a test.

Edit to add:

Yup.

youtu.be...

edit on 6/27/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Can your sister supply any additional info (without revealing any personally identifying info)?

Approximately where was she when she saw these things?

Which direction(s) were they coming from and going to?

What altitude (compared to passenger jets, for example)?

What time of day/night?

Any other unusual characteristics (like a shock wave surrounding the nose, for example)?

What shape of triangle? Sharp and pointy or more like a boomerang?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

she was in Austin and after work conference so like 630-700

no idea on the directions but it was right over downtown.

she said the sound called her eyes to it, it was really deep constant and she said it was FAST

she is by no means an aircraft person but she called it a large black triangle with smooth apex's

had the classic white/blue 'lights' on the points and was rotating as it went across the sky or at least appeared to her like it was

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

its a potent system and all we would have to go is load them and set targeting data and we could give them to out friends like the UK and before you know it you have over 100 C130's letting 6-8 JSAAMs go well past the 500 mile mark.

and if you added some jamming drones into the mix it would overwhelm any naval fleet

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

QuickSink

every jet can now sink ships, well ones that can carry JDAMS

the footage is impressive

top topics

join