It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you feel your Vote was influenced because of the lack of arrests in the 2020+ Riots?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The FBI called them Riots. Then that's what they were.

How many people Voted in a way they normally wouldn't because they were afraid they would be targeted by these Riots? Either due to the Riots themselves, or the inability of the Authorities to stop the Riots.

Did anyone think that they would be attacked and burnt out if they didn't Vote the way the Rioters wanted?

Did you?

It is illegal to threaten someone to Vote a certain way or to keep someone from Voting a certain way.

It's time to identify the people involved in those unLawful Riots over the last 2 years or so.

It's time to have anyone who let them Riot to be charged. Some with Dereliction of Duty, some with Obstruction of Justice, some with Conspiracy or Collusion. Including the Media.

It is astounding that a Police Office got burnt down, and that anyone who even warmed their hands on the fire belong in Jail.

And they're not.

This inability of the Authorities to keep the peace and inaction in holding the people involved responsible caused Voter Intimidation/Suppression.

Did the Riots affect your Vote?

If they did, the FBI needs to know. www.fbi.gov...

What do YOU think about this situation?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

How would anyone be influenced, we have a secret ballot system. The only way anyone would know is if you told them.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Not in the least.

As previously stated, our votes are (so far) secret, there was no undue pressure to vote in any particular way.

Although, I do fear that those who tend to express the "concerns" that the OP has raised seem to favor measures that would work to discourage voting that diverges from their agenda(s).

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The lack of arrests in the 2020+ riots just strengthened my resolve even more to vote a straight republican ballot.

This also pushed a lot of independent voters away from the democrats who voted for them in the last elections.

Ironically, it was a blessing in disguise for the republicans.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
How many arrests should have been made do you believe? There were over 10,000 then another 3000 by the FBI. That is a lacking number?

Are you under the impression that every protest was a riot? Here in Michigan there were weekly protests in Detroit, with no riots, similar to many other states. The police declaring an unlawful assembly does not mean people are rioting.

Link

edit on 27-6-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

In a roundabout way, maybe. I've been voting for more Republicans instead of my usual third party non-vote. What the "riots" have done is to play a factor in making me skip visiting cities unless I absolutely have to. But the riots are just a small part of it. The general lawlessness and the overabundance of aggressive homeless are the major factors. That said, I will not vote for anyone who seems like a Christofascist to me. I do not want to live in either the current Republican or Democrat vision of America. The majority of my wealth has already escaped to my future home country, and I'm really just waiting for my dogs to die, and then I'm bailing out of the U.S. 

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No, my vote is solely influenced by how much the Republican and Democrat Parties suck owing to them being two sides of the same coin.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
How many arrests should have been made do you believe? There were over 10,000 then another 3000 by the FBI. That is a lacking number?

Are you under the impression that every protest was a riot? Here in Michigan there were weekly protests in Detroit, with no riots, similar to many other states. The police declaring an unlawful assembly does not mean people are rioting.

Link

If there were still people out looting and burning and destroying, then not enough arrests were made.
edit on 27-6-2022 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Ummm you do realize they had to commit a crime before they could be arrested right? I mean you want to preemptively arrest people for rioting before they do it?

If you are saying that because people are arrested for rioting, then others won't do it, umm yeah that won't work. People commit all sorts of crimes from drunk driving to murder even though there are laws against it. So, again, unless you're preemptively arresting, there isn't much you can do.

Please let us all know what is the appropriate number of arrests for you of those that committed a crime.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What's the point in arresting people if they just push out the trial until a friendly admin gets in office and slaps them on the wrist

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
How would anyone be influenced, we have a secret ballot system.

Really? The people at the County Clerk's office has to open anyone's mailed-in Ballot.

Please explain to everyone what they are using to keep the Clerk's office Employees from reading your Mail-in Ballot?

It's not as secret as you think it is. Every overseas member of the Military's vote isn't Secret. Every Mail-in Ballot isn't Secret. For the simple fact that other people handled it.

Please explain how I'm wrong about that.

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If there were still people out looting and burning and destroying, then not enough arrests were made.

Exactly.
edit on 27-6-2022 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ummm you do realize they had to commit a crime before they could be arrested right?

Of course.

Blocking traffic is a crime without a permit

Attacking people is a crime

Attacking vehicles is a crime

Setting buildings on fire is a crime

Trying to force your way into a Courthouse to interfere with a Trial is a crime.

Keeping Police from their job is Insurrection

Setting a government building on fire is Insurrection

Which crime don't you get?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yes there were crimes, this is why I linked to over 13,000 arrests for the summer of 2020. We're still getting convictions,a few weeks ago the Boogaloo Boi of Texas was convicted of shooting at and arson of the Minneapolis police precinct.

13,000 is a lack of arrests? What is the magic number? Because if that swayed a vote, either they didn't spend 30 seconds to search, feel the number is too low, or it's just an excuse.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Why not mention the democrat party bailing out so-called protestors when they got arrested? And why were the Jan 6th protestors held without bail but not the 2020 rioters?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Harris never personally gave any money to bail out any protesters. She tweeted about the fund 2 days after she attended a peaceful DC protest. It would be comparable to Trump endorsing Cynthia Hughes and her Patriot Freedom Fund to help the J6 crew, which he did by calling her a "true Patriot" for starting the fund, which also recieved money and endorsements from Bannon, JD Vance, Dinesh and others.

You have searched through all 13,000 cases and know that no protester in 2020 was held without bail? It would take me quite some time to research them all. I'm guessing there were some violent protesters not released.

The majority of J6 defendents were released on bail. They've gone to Mexico on vacation, to other states for weddings, etc. Some were remanded back to jail after committing crimes while out on bond. Those that brought weapons and were violent, those that were still making threats and considered a danger, charged with seditious conspiracy, etc,remained behind bars. I believe it was approximately 70 out of the close to 800 charged.

ETA
A preliminary search shows that out of just 150 protest related arrests, 50 of the people were denied bail. So it would be a very large amount of 13,000 that were not released on bail.

Link
edit on 27-6-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

13,000 is a lack of arrests? What is the magic number?

Which news stories said anyone was arrested? Do you not see the bias?

The news media has made it sound like no one was arrested.

If people knew (and didn't have to research) how many people were actually arrested, would they have Voted differently?

I think there's a problem with our news reporting. I would have never thought even 500 people were arrested.

There's the influence.

But how many of those 13,000 arrested should have been charged with Insurrection?

Because the current charges of Insurrection and lack of others being charged with Insurrection is probably going to have a major impact on this election.

Do you see what I mean?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

originally posted by: Topcraft
How would anyone be influenced, we have a secret ballot system.

Really? The people at the County Clerk's office has to open anyone's mailed-in Ballot.

Please explain to everyone what they are using to keep the Clerk's office Employees from reading your Mail-in Ballot?

It's not as secret as you think it is. Every overseas member of the Military's vote isn't Secret. Every Mail-in Ballot isn't Secret. For the simple fact that other people handled it.

Please explain how I'm wrong about that.

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Exactly.

In my district, the ballot envelopes remain unopened until the signature on the envelope is verified against the signature on file.

There is no indication of the political party on the envelope.

The verified, and still unopened, envelopes are then loaded into an automatic envelope opening machine, which removes the ballot and separates the envelopes and ballots.

The ballots are collected into a stack, and then that stack is fed into a machine that scans and tabulates the votes.

The only time the clerk sees a voter's name is on the unopened ballot envelope.

What's the problem?
edit on 28-6-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
What's the problem?

The problem is if that doesn't happen everywhere. And there's still nothing stopping someone from pulling an envelope of someone they suspect didn't vote the way they wanted.

You assume there aren't corrupt people involved in the Voting Process. I can assure you there are. Did you ever hear Chicago's Voting Slogan: "Vote Early. Vote Often."? Dead people still Vote in Illinois.

Hopefully that doesn't happen where you're from.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

How do you know harris never gave any money to bail out protestors? Seems like you state it as a fact when in reality its just what you want to believe. And worse yet, you resort to whataboutism claiming Trump did the same thing.

It is a lame argument when you have to resort to "everyone" "no one" statements. I did not search through all 13,000 to verify that each and every one was detained without bail. I simply reflected the common knowledge that many were in fact held without bail compared to democrats bailing out rioters.

The question is: What percentage of Jan 6 protestors were held without bail and what percentage of 2020 rioters were held without bail? For that matter, what percentage of 2020 rioters were even arrested? You claim 13,000 arrests. Fine. Looking at the videos of these so-called peaceful protests, it seems that there were more than 13,000 rioters in each city. That means by far the majority were never even arrested.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
You seriously think over 13,000 in each city were violent,looting,inside of federal buildings interrupting business or arsonists? Really? And because you "think" there were more that means that you know more than the police and FBI who made the arrests?

As for percentages of those held without bail. Should be very easy percentage wise. In the link I provided, the small example showed 50 out of just 150 that's 33% held for the protests and as you increase the number of arrested the percentage would likely go up, not down. Per the link below it was 70 J6 held out of 775. 9.3%
Link

As for Harris:

Next, we analyzed how Harris’ 2020 campaign spent money and if, or to what extent, it helped the nonprofit, despite the fact she had not publicly declared the possible financial tie in a speech, interview, or on social media. Based on campaign filings compiled by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and Center for Responsive Politics, no expenditure receipt listed “Minnesota Freedom Fund” — debunking the possible claim that she used campaign money to help the nonprofit.

No campaign money. Now as required as a non profit they must list donations. So with her personal money, we see none as well.

Harris did not donate money to the nonprofit before, after, or during the protests, according to its records.

Link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join