It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

um are you implying that Twitter has gone full AI? A self-realized one at that?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

Ok now, pull back a little and just read what Cranky wrote. If you believe you know something that others don't, then you should either share the information or not bring it up. Hopefully you'll share it though because that we do here. You've been with us long enough to know that.

And yep, we've had our share of nutcases that came in like a hurricane acting like they know all the details, but with it came time to poop, they disappear.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Tag, you're it.

Second

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: MountainLaurel

um are you implying that Twitter has gone full AI? A self-realized one at that?

Holy Moly, I hope not ! Will it become a way we Create collectively, IDK ? I’m still clinging to changing things in a more face to face kinda way. I prefer interacting with Humans, as imperfect and awesome as we are. 🤦‍♀️

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Ok now, pull back a little and just read what Cranky wrote. If you believe you know something that others don't, then you should either share the information or not bring it up. Hopefully you'll share it though because that we do here. You've been with us long enough to know that.

And yep, we've had our share of nutcases that came in like a hurricane acting like they know all the details, but with it came time to poop, they disappear.

Huh, well, magnets, the sun and moon, taurus, no human has been to space, um, dinosaurs, tesla, ww1 + 2, current psyops in ukraine....
edit on 11-11-2022 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Get some sleep, drink some water…..you’re not making any sense ?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Get some sleep, drink some water…..you’re not making any sense ?

Had a good sleep, disappointed again I couldn't fully recall my dreams.

There is another world, with different rules, here.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If you're trying to challenge me ok.
I've said it on here before, but here I'll retell the story (well I'll paraphrase it)

A couple of old timers that used to hang out at the VFW I like to spend time at, like to talk to me. They would go off about a lot of things but one of the things that really would get them fired up was talk about WWII. One guy insisted that WWII didn't happen. It wasn't that the fighting never happened, but instead that WWII was nothing more than the second half of the first World War. This guy died back in 2004, and he served in the US Army Signal Corps back in the 30's and stuck around until the CIA came to be. He had a massive insight into the makings of what was called WWII, so it's hard to just dismiss his rants.

The other guy died back in the 1990's he was the crankiest guy ever. He was a WWI Marine Vet, he liked talking to me because I was also a Marine Vet, and most of the people there were either Army or Navy guys. He basically agreed with the other old timer mentioned above.

On top of this, growing up my grandfathers neighbor was a former OSS operator and one of the founding people of the CIA. He talked about the scam of a conflict that WWII was, and he believed that the Morgan Family was the only winners from both wars.

So what do you know?

***EDITED PART BELOW***

I just realized that the Federal Reserves were being talked about today because of the latest -Q-Drop, and now I just brought up the fact that a family member in the know back then thought that the only winners of both wars were the Morgan Family. The same family that wanted a nationalized banking system back when they first came to the new world, and the same family that pushed for the Federal Reserve Act back in 1913.
edit on 11-11-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

(post by guidedbyblake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Last reply to you.

What do you know about the issue in Ukraine?

You haven't really said a thing, but still act as though you know something.

I'm about as much a stooge as everyone else in this world, but lets stay on topic;

What are your thoughts on the -Q- drop from today, I haven't seen any statements from you yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I think in the simplest terms:
Areas where collectively we as a society focus our energy would do a lot of good in addressing the issues presented when CIA meddling comes yet again up to the surface, in the form of foreign conflict.
Without being leashed, it reeks havoc; in our name on our behalf.

That doesn't sit right with me.

It behaves as if entitled and credentialed as the center of the universe, yet has been shown countless times incompatible with human life.

NATO posing as if to *clean up* the CIA ever an ambush ain't kosher.

Competition ceates losers. Cooperation creates winners.

I trust myself enough to decide whom I will be an enemy of.
I also tend to align more with the god fearing blend that is predominant and peaceful.

#LeashTheCIA

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Huh, well, magnets, the sun and moon, taurus, no human has been to space, um, dinosaurs, tesla, ww1 + 2, current psyops in ukraine

Ok, pick any one of those and relate it to this thread.
edit on 11/11/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: TOGTFO

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Secrets of the Federal Reserve
The history, organization and controlling interests behind the Federal Reserve

"Daniel Davison, head of London's Morgan Grenfell, said, 'The American banks have brought the necessary money, customers, capital and skills which have established London in its present preeminence . . . . only the American banks have a lender of last resort. The Federal Reserve Board of the United States can, and does, create dollars when necessary. Without the Americans, the big dollar deals cannot be put together. Without them, London would not be credible as an international financial centre.'"

Despite the huge tide of paper pyramided currency and notes which are now flooding the world, at some point, every credit extension must return to be based, in however minuscule a fashion, on some deposit of gold in some bank somewhere in the world. Because of this factor, the London merchant bankers, with their power to set the price of gold each day, become the final arbiters of the volume of money and the price of money in those countries which must bow to their power. Not the least of these is the United States. No official of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, or of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, can command the power over the money of the world which is held by these London merchant bankers. Great Britain, while waning in political and military power, today exercises the greatest financial power.

T G I F

Thank You Veterans !

edit on 11112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Huh, well, magnets, the sun and moon, taurus, no human has been to space, um, dinosaurs, tesla, ww1 + 2, current psyops in ukraine

Ok, pick any one of those and relate it to this thread.

Kidding right ?
This whole thread exists on 'conspiracies',
Jeese

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

FYI: This whole site exists on 'conspiracies'

So....another fail in this thread. You're certainly not doing a very good job recruiting peeps to your OPs. jus sayin...

edit on 11/11/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: margins lol

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I would say that just like in the past when these types of events happen, something big is going to drop. It's been a great process of watching the posters that try and detract our attentions right before the big events occur.

My guess would be that the news about Soros dumping his crypto-pal and the Federal Reserve wanting to go crypto might be connected in some way. Look at the context of what -Q- posted today, and the Soros news. I bet the Reserves aren't going to be bringing up going to crypto again.

I can also bet that China has their panties all in a bind right about now, which means that the Morgan Family is upset as well.

EDITED IN PART BELOW:
I posted this out of error, but now I wonder if there was more to what happened that made me think this:

a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Hum, thanks for saving the picture of Q-4961 now I'm left wondering what that means for all of the Q-Posts. If all the 2022 have become meaningless, then who would have struck them all down as false? Could the real -Q- team be getting ready to strike, or does the Black Striking of the 2022 posts mean something else?

During the year many retailers are running in debt or operating in the red as it's said. After the Thanksgiving Day "Black Friday" sales they are said to be operating in the Black.
A little history on Black Friday
"The first recorded use of the term “Black Friday” was applied not to post-Thanksgiving holiday shopping but to financial crisis: specifically, the crash of the U.S. gold market on September 24, 1869. Two notoriously ruthless Wall Street financiers, Jay Gould and Jim Fisk, worked together to buy up as much as they could of the nation’s gold, hoping to drive the price sky-high and sell it for astonishing profits. On that Friday in September, the conspiracy finally unraveled, sending the stock market into free-fall and bankrupting everyone from Wall Street barons to farmers.

edit on 11-11-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I would say that just like in the past when these types of events happen, something big is going to drop.

You said it brother and I agree although "big" is a relative term.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

you got weak sauce bro

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join