It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two killed and ten critically injured in Oslo terror shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Woke up to very sad news today.

Two patrons gunned down in cold blood and ten others were left seriously injured in a Pride-related terror attack in Oslo at a well known gay/lesbian bar (not sure what terms I should use nowadays. No offence). The 42 year old gunman is already known by police for previous incidents.

VG

Today's Pride parade was cancelled due to safety reasons.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Gay hate is BS. Why would Norsks care about gays? Are they an occult mafia controlling politics? IMO we'd need to spend couple of years in Norskland to understand how bad is the social democrat regime addressed by BREIVIK in 2011.
Otherwise only in Russia and muslim countries it's a thing. IMO there's more than "I hate gays so much that I'll kill some as my last thing in this world"

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skeletonized

It is very sad, but I have been able to see the reason why all this is happening.

I am a very alternative living person. I always have been. All along I warned liberalism not to impose on the majority with alternative behaviours. All that was necessary was to secure some basic rights of being tolerated to protect minorities and diversity within the majority social framework.

Instead, elite liberals are trying to impose alternative lifestyles on the majority. We can't even economically afford to behave like they do and don't have the time to consider every word we speak constantly. It is like being in a cage. It is asking too much of human beings and imposing too much on their behavioural expression. It is positive discrimination to extremes. We are living with an extreme and dangerous liberalism pushing the majority into extremes of political behaviour in retaliation because they do not want minority alternative behaviours forced upon them and to have to accomodate eccentricities to the detriment of their own social freedom of behaviour.

So now we have all this in the West. All alternative people should have made do with achieving tolerance from the majority. Liberals, by their own demands and excesses imposed upon the majority, created a backlash that is violent and will ultimately inflict great harm on tolerance of alternatives and minorities in the West.

We should have kept it at the Bohemian gate and not beyond. It was fun being different to the usual before. Now it is full of anxiety because the majority are becoming so aggressive to anything different - all one big backlash.

This will get worse and these incidents will keep happening until everyone understands what is happening and change direction accordingly to simmer down this boiling cauldron of culture wars. I wanted to be alternative and live my own idiosyncratic way. I never wanted it to be a majority thing. We can't run a world economivally on all this. We can't function socially or educationally by letting alternative extremes become the norm in our classrooms and beyond. It is bringing us to the point of almost civil war.

edit on 25-6-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

I never understood why anyone would want to say to the world that he or she likes having a sexual same sex experience.
Weird I thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Why should anybody want to force their sexual experiences of any kind into the media to brainwashing proportions? It is being forced on everyone. People hate it and they hate it in majority numbers. I understand totally. I don't like it either.

They have been Frankenstein and made this monster. Now we all have to live with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

How does people spending time in a gay / lesbian bar equal to "force their sexual experiences of any kind into the media to brainwashing proportions"? How does it brainwash you? Are you becoming gay or lesbian? Or do you feel like you want to kill them? How does it really work? I think that sexual minorities in the media are sexual minorities in the media. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Rest in peace, to the ones who died in this tragedy. Get well soon, to the ones who were injured

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

I don't agree with any violence against anyone, but your question is disingenuous. Look around. Drag Queen story hour? You aren't paying attention.

(post by DeathSlayer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

"Alternative behaviour" is as much forced onto other people as sugar-free Pepsi: they publicise it, they say its not bad, and they may even bombard you with publicity about it, but nobody is forcing you do use it.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
What exactly made this man a TERRORISTS?

Was it politically motivated violence? That's terrorism. I hate that sexuality has been politicized, but it has.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just because someone is gay, Does not mean they dress in drag, Or agree with it. Gay folk are waking up to the fact these drag acts that are around children are tarring them all as perverts.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
IMO it's only politicized by the left rather than gays themselves. Although a parade is a public group affair. Every demonstration is politics.
The left needs something to chew on. Something they can use as a stick too. They suck at important stuff.
Gay pride parade is nothing special. The hate is BS but think about children.
That murderer was probably childless. Fighting his own homosexuality.
It's not a mass murder until there's 3 or more victims. Political goal makes it terrorism if the media decide so. The definition is fluent. You could call Putin a terrorist for sure. Russian army as a whole. The attack mostly civilians destroying everything in the direction of their movement. Infrastructure. Clear terrorism. Unlike NATO wars of course 🙂

a reply to: LordAhriman
edit on 25/6/2022 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My guess it was a lover of one of the victims, no hate crime here just some domestic BS, one person was jealous, possible love triangle!!!!
edit on 25-6-2022 by Talaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What state is Oslo in? It must be a state with very few shootings if two murders make the news there.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Good freaking question, sounds like its in a little town in a country no one cares two F’s about, why is it even worth global news? a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Klaus is working over time.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere

How does people spending time in a gay / lesbian bar equal to "force their sexual experiences of any kind into the media to brainwashing proportions"? How does it brainwash you? Are you becoming gay or lesbian? Or do you feel like you want to kill them? How does it really work? I think that sexual minorities in the media are sexual minorities in the media. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Rest in peace, to the ones who died in this tragedy. Get well soon, to the ones who were injured

I dont condone the violence either but the above posters are RIGHT, it IS being shoved in your face 24/7 Hell they are parading naked down the streets THIS WHOLE MONTH

To act like this isnt happening is a lie

For people to act out like this is abominable though, no one should be shot up

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

"Alternative behaviour" is as much forced onto other people as sugar-free Pepsi: they publicise it, they say its not bad, and they may even bombard you with publicity about it, but nobody is forcing you do use it.

Well

Except for that pesky fact where they say if you dont go out of your way to say you LIKE it then youre a phobe, a terrorist, a hate monger and any other number of things

Again your assertion is disingenuous

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What state is Oslo in? It must be a state with very few shootings if two murders make the news there.

You really dont know wher Oslo is? yikes, not a good look for you and neither is this post, he literally fired into a group of people, whats wrong with you?
edit on 25-6-2022 by optimisticcontrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Talaria
My guess it was a lover of one of the victims, no hate crime here just some domestic BS, one person was jealous, possible love triangle!!!!

Not even close! This guy was a radicalized Islamic terrorist!

www.google.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join