It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clear evidence for Noah's Ark

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The evidence for Noah's Ark is clear and it's connected to genetics.

First, the Bible says something interesting about Noah's Ark in the New Testament.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Spared not the old world and the angels that sinned.

How did the angels sin? They rebelled against God and corrupted and polluted our DNA. Adam's sin is disobeying God which allowed these angels that sinned to corrupt our very nature.

So before Noah's Ark, there was genetic manipulation occurring that polluted our DNA and our bloodline. This is why it says Noah was perfect in his generations.

Genesis 6:9 “These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.”

Noah was still born under Adam's sin but his DNA wasn't corrupted by all of the genetic manipulation that was occurring.

So the evidence for Noah's Ark is in our genetics.

Science has shown that traumatic memories can be passed down through DNA to at least 2 generations.

Fearful memories haunt mouse descendants

Genetic imprint from traumatic experiences carries through at least two generations.

Studying the biological basis for those effects in humans would be difficult. So Ressler and his colleague Brian Dias opted to study epigenetic inheritance in laboratory mice trained to fear the smell of acetophenone, a chemical the scent of which has been compared to those of cherries and almonds. He and Dias wafted the scent around a small chamber, while giving small electric shocks to male mice. The animals eventually learned to associate the scent with pain, shuddering in the presence of acetophenone even without a shock.

This reaction was passed on to their pups, Dias and Ressler report today in Nature Neuroscience1. Despite never having encountered acetophenone in their lives, the offspring exhibited increased sensitivity when introduced to its smell, shuddering more markedly in its presence compared with the descendants of mice that had been conditioned to be startled by a different smell or that had gone through no such conditioning. A third generation of mice — the 'grandchildren' — also inherited this reaction, as did mice conceived through in vitro fertilization with sperm from males sensitized to acetophenone. Similar experiments showed that the response can also be transmitted down from the mother.

www.nature.com...

This was in 2013 and since then there have been more studies that support this conclusion.

Let's look how this relates to Noah's Ark. There's hundreds of flood myths from around the world. Many of these places were separated from each other yet they came up with similar stories about a flood.

There are hundreds of stories and legends about a worldwide flood. Why do diverse cultures share a strikingly similar story?

Did you know that stories about a worldwide flood are found in historic records all over the world? According to Dr. Duane Gish in his popular book Dinosaurs by Design, there are more than 270 such stories, most of which share a common theme and similar characters. So many flood stories with such similarities surely come from the Flood of Noah’s day.

answersingenesis.org...

Here's a chart:

Here's a secular source that talks about this:

The stories below are flood stories from the world's folklore. I have included stories here if (1) they are stories; (2) they are folklore, not historical accounts or fiction by a known author; and (3) they involve a flood. In most borderline cases, I included the story here anyway. For example, one story (Hopi) tells of a flood which was avoided and never occurred. I am sure there are many more flood stories which could be included here. As I find them, I will add them. I welcome feedback, especially new flood stories, from others.

www.talkorigins.org...

Of course the goal of the secularist is to say with all of these flood stories, Noah's Ark isn't unique. They don't realize they're just supporting the Bible.

So early humans that built modern civilizations also shared DNA with those who died in the flood. So DNA from people who died in the flood was passed down to 1st and 2nd generation modern humans who had the memory of a flood that destroyed nearly everyone. This is why so many flood stories show up in all of these different civilizations.

The Bible is the only place that tells the story of the flood, the remedy to our corrupted nature and that this genetic corruption will return again.

First, the Bible tells us that God knew this was coming when He Created Eve from Adam's rib. This is when He Created the Woman's Seed which would be Jesus Christ. This was Mitochondria DNA which is mostly passed down through the Mother. This is why Jesus was born of a virgin.

The Word became flesh so our corrupted bodies could be transformed to new spiritual bodies at the resurrection. We needed a new body and this is why Jesus Christ is called the second Adam.

The Bible also tells us this genetic corruption will come again.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

We're in the days of CRISPR and gene editing. Whether it's the mRNA vaccines , glow in the dark cats or the recent hamsters they turned into angry raged hamsters through gene editing, gentic manipulation is here. I wrote about it in this thread:

Gene-editing experiment turns fluffy hamsters into ‘aggressive’ mutant rage monsters
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When the fallen ones return along with carnally minded men and women, they will pollute our genetics again with their blasphemies. This gives a new meaning to this verse:

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

What if this is talking about DNA? DNA is right handed:

Cosmic Rays May Explain Life’s Bias for Right-Handed DNA

If you could shrink small enough to descend the genetic helix of any animal, plant, fungus, bacterium or virus on Earth as though it were a spiral staircase, you would always find yourself turning right — never left. It’s a universal trait in want of an explanation.

www.quantamagazine.org...

Give your life to Christ today!

There will not be a 3rd Adam to save you. If your genetics is corrupted by these fallen ones, you will be locked in to your corrupted DNA and their blasphemous marks.
edit on 18-6-2022 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Jesus Christ gave many "indicator markings" to help us to determine when His second coming is near. One of these is mentioned in Luke 17:28-30:

Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Jesus shows us that an indicator of His imminent return is that the society around us will be similar to that of Sodom when Lot lived there nearly four thousand years ago. People will be going about their everyday lives seemingly unconcerned about the egregious evils in society, unaware that their lifestyles are abominable in the eyes of God. Thinking their ways of life are "normal," they will not expect the calamitous events that will befall them.
www.cgg.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Starred and Flagged, I actually do believe the event was REAL though we live in a world that is mostly dead set against it.

But as in the days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the son of man.

We are tampering with genetics, creating hybrids and of course Aliens or fallen angels are claimed to be abducting and hybridising with humans and animal's.

And of course morality has gone from the world, government is corrupt and full of greedy little people only out to serve there own ends and corporate GIANTS own the governments and devour the world to serve there own greed based stock's and shares driven agenda's.

But you know there are at least TWO real Noah's Ark's in my opinion, one being the boat shaped object in Turkey which I believe is indeed a Ship and NOT a lava flow object as some claim it to be.
www.ronwyatt.com...

The Other which I ABSOLUTELY believe is factual and is actually OUR Ark (there may have been previous floods there is nothing new under the sun? and it is just possible that the Ark that Ron Wyatte AND Others believed to be Noah's could have been a fossilized remnant of an earlier Ark, God work's toward a plan if the plan is perfect why would he not re-use it?).
This one also Matches our Genesis description PRECISELY while the other is a double ended ship that is very close and identical in scale but to a slightly different plan.
noahsark.it...

This is also the one that Jim Irwin (no fool he was one of only twelve men to have ever walked on the moon at least that we know of) Spent his late years searching for and convinced absolutely that it WAS there on mount Ararat.

But of course there could have been a main ship and barges in tow though that is never mentioned.

edit on 18-6-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
If you could shrink small enough to descend the genetic helix of any animal, plant, fungus, bacterium or virus on Earth as though it were a spiral staircase, you would always find yourself turning right — never left. It’s a universal trait in want of an explanation.

And if one Ascends, you would turn LEFT.

Your point is mute. It is of course, relative.

So...How did Noah save all the freshwater animals from the seawater.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Furthermore, hybrids of freshwater trout and migratory salmon are known, suggesting the differences between freshwater and marine fish may be quite minor. Indeed, the physiological differences may only be largely differences in degree rather than in kind. Many of today’s fish species have the capacity to adapt to both fresh and salt water within their own lifetimes. This is why major aquariums are able to house freshwater and saltwater fish together, by using this ability of fish to adapt to water of different salinity from their normal habitats.
answersingenesis.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thank you for your thread; it answers some questions I've had for many years!

Many of these non-Biblical legends are far older than the Biblical account, and I recently read in Smithsonian Magazine that scientific evidence has suggested it may have happened 7,500 years ago which puzzles me. Do timelines and evidence possibly need some refining?

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Good thread

I believe the Noahs Ark story

I also believe there was a very advanced civilization on earth that was wiped out by a massive flood and other cataclysms because of a comet hitting 12,000 years ago causing the Younger dryas event

If there was a very advanced civilization here they could have easily been manipulating DNA

They would of also seen the comet coming and try and prepare

So it doesnt have to be GOD told Noah

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

A penny for your thoughts. But....

The Moon is Noah's Ark. It was built on the heels of the War in Heaven, to house refugees, to confine the "angels that sinned" and to cleanse the earth with the deluge it brought.

Just my two cents....

edit on 18-6-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

and what did he feed the carnivores?

oh i know, the floating bodies of dead sinners.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

OR it is AN ark or rather may have been if the theory of some cold war soviet scientists was correct.

However another explanation would be that everything in our solar system had an artificial or engineered or shaped origin as we see it today, the moon's orbit and ratio is just too perfect and it is unique as such a large moon and also having such a nearly perfectly circular orbit while most other moon's orbit there planets in a rather more elliptical orbit.

These facts tend to be ignored by many, I am happy to accept the biblical point that God PUT it there.

There are some new age believers that claim it is home to an alien civilization and I do believe there are ruins on the moon that are hidden or suppressed by the powers in control of the world perhaps because they prove A war in heaven happened very close to our own home right over us in fact.

I even have my own images but the usual "It's just rocks your seeing shapes in the clouds" fan's always argue there is nothing there.
This is the original image.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
And following an image were it was detected by members of another long extinct internet site from back in the day.
And my own interpretation of it and other artefact's I see in the image which both to me and to those on that long lost site look's like an oblique angles crash site that scarred the surface of the moon but only very shallowly and long ago so most of the crash site is now buried or degraded by time and the element's (Lunar dust from other impacts fall's like bullets, heat and cold and radiation cause molecular decay, ductile fracturing and eventual powdering of anything other than the strongest molecular bonded metal's or other materials so it would basically turn to dust over time - a very great expanse of time or something else happened).

But to go further into that particular tangent would detract from the vein of this thread so I will leave that there.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

And how did Jesus feed the four thousand, God was at work and miracles happen when God's will's them, even if Noah had forgotten the food which he did not or did not have enough there would always have been enough since they were literally under God's protection, remember how he rained manna from heaven for the Israelites in the wilderness.

So that argument falls flat since God was in charge.

Now a science based ark built by a scientist and not a man of God would have had a lot more difficulty but since God is the ultimate scientist he beats our limited knowledge of science instantly and he can do what we - what no one else - can do, anything literally is possible were he is concerned, we whinge and blame God wrongly for our own failing's for those we lose but the truth is we have to go through all of this, Adam and Evil the apple in the garden.

A Jewish mystic explained it like this, Adam and Eve were spiritual beings and having taken the knowledge of good and evil they reduced themselves to about the same rank as the Angels but were a lot younger than the Angels, also God had warned them if they ate the fruit they would die (know the evil of mortality), they hid because they were ashamed and knew there nakedness after eating of the fruit and there nature was changed by the fruit and they no longer belonged in the Eden into which they had been created and were originally intended to live so they were woven new cloth's by God for they had attempted to make some themselves from the leaves of the plants of the garden, just like YOUR body was woven (Formed) together in your mothers womb BY God according to Isiah a prophet of the Lord.

So they could no longer live in a place of pure goodness since they were now half evil and had to suffer half evil as that is what knowing evil is and they were cast out of the garden as much for its protection (they had already started to destroy it like they have done to the earth where there is already ample evil prey and predators) as for there own and into the earth.

So according to that Jewish mystic the dust they were made of in Eden was the dust of Eden which was good and spiritual and then God breathed there souls into them then there clothing which God made for them as not simply clothing but also there earthly body's.

Of course I am getting a bit weird here and also leaving the plot BUT think about it, if you don't want to believe then don't but open your mind a bit, Jesus is real as well and he DID defeat death on our behalf so God has given his children a way back and it cost him dearly the price he paid for us.

You have that choice, the choice that Eve and Adam's wrongful act robbed them of, you get to become new and to leave evil behind if you so choose, it does not happen right away it happens when God say's and the only thing he ask's of us is that we believe and try to be good as best we can.

Of course this could be heresy and so I am happy to say I will just stick with my faith in Jesus and admit I don't know but that I believe were God is concerned ANYTHING is indeed possible including us seeing our loved ones again someday.

edit on 18-6-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hydroplate Tectonics.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

And how did Jesus feed the four thousand, God was at work and miracles happen when God's will's them, even if Noah had forgotten the food which he did not or did not have enough there would always have been enough since they were literally under God's protection, remember how he rained manna from heaven for the Israelites in the wilderness.

So that argument falls flat since God was in charge.

Now a science based ark built by a scientist and not a man of God would have had a lot more difficulty but since God is the ultimate scientist he beats our limited knowledge of science instantly and he can do what we - what no one else - can do, anything literally is possible were he is concerned, we whinge and blame God wrongly for our own failing's for those we lose but the truth is we have to go through all of this, Adam and Evil the apple in the garden.

A Jewish mystic explained it like this, Adam and Eve were spiritual beings and having taken the knowledge of good and evil they reduced themselves to about the same rank as the Angels but were a lot younger than the Angels, also God had warned them if they ate the fruit they would die (know the evil of mortality), they hid because they were ashamed and knew there nakedness after eating of the fruit and there nature was changed by the fruit and they no longer belonged in the Eden into which they had been created and were originally intended to live so they were woven new cloth's by God for they had attempted to make some themselves from the leaves of the plants of the garden, just like YOUR body was woven (Formed) together in your mothers womb BY God according to Isiah a prophet of the Lord.

So they could no longer live in a place of pure goodness since they were now half evil and had to suffer half evil as that is what knowing evil is and they were cast out of the garden as much for its protection (they had already started to destroy it like they have done to the earth where there is already ample evil prey and predators) as for there own and into the earth.

So according to that Jewish mystic the dust they were made of in Eden was the dust of Eden which was good and spiritual and then God breathed there souls into them then there clothing which God made for them as not simply clothing but also there earthly body's.

Of course I am getting a bit weird here and also leaving the plot BUT think about it, if you don't want to believe then don't but open your mind a bit, Jesus is real as well and he DID defeat death on our behalf so God has given his children a way back and it cost him dearly the price he paid for us.

You have that choice, the choice that Eve and Adam's wrongful act robbed them of, you get to become new and to leave evil behind if you so choose, it does not happen right away it happens when God say's and the only thing he ask's of us is that we believe and try to be good as best we can.

Of course this could be heresy and so I am happy to say I will just stick with my faith in Jesus and admit I don't know but that I believe were God is concerned ANYTHING is indeed possible including us seeing our loved ones again someday.

Amen brother.

it explains why the ark wasn't swamped too.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Sorry about that, new keyboard and the comma works so I got a bit carried away haha.

All I had to say is it's 'a matter of faith' but hey I got carried away.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
How about stop glorifying genocide as a morally defensible instafix to morally dubious society. There's no spirituality in the concept of murdering entire nations wholesale.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Kinda the opposite.

Matthew 24 (v21,22)

“21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.”

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
How about stop glorifying genocide as a morally defensible instafix to morally dubious society. There's no spirituality in the concept of murdering entire nations wholesale.

You are wrong, the earth was full of war and men of hate were destroying it, GOD saved the human race by saving a pure man.

As it was in the days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the son of man.

Today as I mentioned earlier there are UFO believers that believe that they are being abducted and some that believe this is to colonize the earth (just as the Fallen Watchers did) by creating hybrid NON humans to take control of the planet which is why God saved Noah, more than that Noah was a miracle child if you read the book of Enoch and had golden hair and eyes like the sky as well as being fair skinned which had Enoch worried that he was a Son of the Watchers until an angel of the Lord told him he WAS his son, Noah was born that way because he had been sent by God for the purpose that he later fulfilled.

This version is a MODERN translation so may not be correct or may lose some of the meaning behind the words and is from the Ethiopian orthodox version of the text.
scriptural-truth.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Correction, he replaced the human race by saving a pure man and his family. Their job was to reboot society because there was no society left. Just millions of bodies. There's no valor in such a story or virtue of any kind.

edit on 18-6-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Man and Fallen Angels had severely corrupted the pre-flood human race morally and genetically.

It may be that the rebooted human wasn’t as human like as it was prior to the corruption. It is said that Noah was perfect in his generations. It may be that Noah’s sons, their wife’s, and his wife weren’t.

But it was enough to limp the human race along the path to God’s intended purpose. One of two paths that man chose badly in the garden by the way.

Sodom and Gomorrah, diseased or immoral cities - same thing. Getting the human race to the finish line meant God had to intervene or we would self destruct too soon.

Civilizations tend to implode and this will be the last time. With nuke, bio, chemical and other forms of MAD weapons it will be totally terminal for the human race unless God, having prepared a way of salvation 2000 years ago, steps in and stops it.

I personally believe that it will be a nanosecond after the last person, who’s name is written in the Lambs book of life, calls on His name.
That could be you TzarChasm!

edit on 6 19 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The problem i have with Genesis is the time frames, where earth an the planets are made in 7 days. While all the other books are usually spanned a generation or a century.

There is two books of Genesis, one where it primordial or primal, an the other might as well be ancient history. The flood was quite real, an there are other narratives.

What if Cain was a Bonobo an Able was the Chimp(might be backwards, an possibly, but Bonobos sound like sex crazed Hippies), Nephilim were the first Homo Sapiens, seeing as to we stand upright in a time of giants, an that Man was a very loose term.

Still there were other civilizations that were ahead in the tech tree, but not so much the space faring kind.
Sad thing is, religion end up usually sounding like natural selection like it a fun thing.
edit on 18-6-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join