It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Congressman’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Died Unexpectedly

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Illinois Democrat Representative Sean Casten was perhaps one of the most pro-covid vaccine advocates around. Casten went as far as to say:

If you're not vaccinated, get vaccinated.

If you can't get vaccinated, wear a mask.

If ANYONE in a position of power says anything to the contrary, they do not value your life.

His daughter joins the growing list of young and healthy people who "died unexpectedly." Apparently there is this weird condition called SADS going around, and it can strike anyone at anytime. No one is really sure what causes it, but we've already determined that the best cover story in this situation will be either drugs or suicide. She was recently accepted into Vermont university and by all accounts seemed to be full of energy and life. And based on the pictures in this article she appears to be a poster-child for drug use.

It's such a sad event that we should just ignore the circumstances of it so that it can happen to other people as well.

Illinois Congressman Sean Casten’s 17-year-old daughter Gwen Casten died Monday morning, his office announced.

The U.S. representative’s office released a short statement that said the teen passed away.

“This morning, Congressman Casten’s beloved daughter, Gwen (17), passed away,” Casten’s office said. “The Casten family requests privacy, and we will be issuing no further comment during this heartbreaking time.”

Gwen was slated to attend the University of Vermont. She starred in a digital political ad for her father that was released less than two weeks ago; in it, she blew out cake candles for an 18th birthday.

TWITTER VAXX COMMENT

ALT SOURCE

MAINSTREAM SOURCE

edit on 14-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Suggesting it's a vax is pure speculation. I'm not ruling it out as anything is possible...

But since it's a politicians daughter, there's no surprise they're keeping any cause of death ruled out. Politicians don't like having personal stuff about their kids out in the public. I'm sure if anyone thinks hard enough, we could come up with some possibilities, no sense voicing them as they'd be just as speculative.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
When the mainstream media starts covering all cause mortality in young people you know the game is over.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
but we've already determined that the best cover story in this situation will be either drugs or suicide.

Who is "we"? You already decided what she died of... OK

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Suggesting it's a vax is pure speculation. I'm not ruling it out as anything is possible...

But since it's a politicians daughter, there's no surprise they're keeping any cause of death ruled out. Politicians don't like having personal stuff about their kids out in the public. I'm sure if anyone thinks hard enough, we could come up with some possibilities, no sense voicing them as they'd be just as speculative.

I agree and FWIW what's with the drug abuse by her pic comment? she doesn't give off that vibe at all, hell if it is drugs it's not because she was an addict, she likely overdosed accidentally as a novice, happens in college all the time.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I agree and FWIW what's with the drug abuse by her pic comment? she doesn't give off that vibe at all, hell if it is drugs it's not because she was an addict, she likely overdosed accidentally as a novice, happens in college all the time.

It was sarcasm. She looks like the least likely person on the planet to even be around second hand cigarette smoke.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yea, it's hard to even guess what it could be.

But even if it was drugs, Ive known "normal" kids who rolled the dice in high school and came up with snake eyes. Their parents weren't politicians but they kept private to cause "died unexpectedly". What grieving parent wants to put their kid on blast in a last act?

But I agree with you, even if it was that I doubt it was an addiction. A bit young to have an addiction and she was set to go to college. Lot of promise, plenty of life ahead of her. Tragedy either way, something no parent should go through whatever the cause was.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Yikes, I hate to tell you, the class President looking, outstanding athletes are often the ones dying because they got fentanyl in the Xanax they bought. Many many articles about this. One mother lost both sons the same night. High achievers also often battle with anxiety and depression.

Until you have any type of cause, it's really premature to speculate.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But since it's a politicians daughter, there's no surprise they're keeping any cause of death ruled out. Politicians don't like having personal stuff about their kids out in the public...
Well nobody likes having that type of personal info out in the public, but most people can't prevent it from happening.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yikes, I hate to tell you, the class President looking, outstanding athletes are often the ones dying because they got fentanyl in the Xanax they bought.

Adderall too.

Recently, Drugs Data, a DEA-licensed laboratory, reported an occurrence of counterfeit Adderall cut with fentanyl.

betteraddictioncare.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Quite simply, the media and medical world will never admit that SADS = adverse vaccine effects until the people force them to.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
When the mainstream media starts covering all cause mortality in young people you know the game is over.

“Overwhelming increase” 40% increase 18-49 year olds.

Her question “what could have happened last year that didn’t happen the 5 previous years?” Gee I wonder, lol.

I shall bow at the altar of pharmacology and praise the miracles of the all mighty vaccine. Please save my soul bill gates.

If you took the vaccine you’re an idiot.
edit on 14-6-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Quite simply, the media and medical world will never admit that SADS = adverse vaccine effects until the people force them to.
I'd be interested in finding out how many of the alleged SADS deaths this year were people who had been vaccinated.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It was sarcasm. She looks like the least likely person on the planet to even be around second hand cigarette smoke.

Yes but that doesn't mean you jump to the conclusion "vaxx death" and I acknowledge vaccine deaths are likely still occurring the numbers are so low.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I'd be interested in finding out how many of the alleged SADS deaths this year were people who had been vaccinated.

Lol100%

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I apologize for not showing these VAERS graphs on the post page but please open and review.

VAERS bar chart of deaths per vac since 1990.

vaersanalysis.info...

Deaths per flu SHOT & Covid

vaersanalysis.info...

If we don't know, how about we all get on the side that it was the jab to stop this slaughter.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Oh! Yep that too. That's so frightening just one wrong pill and one time can kill you. I had frequent discussions with my daughters.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yes but that doesn't mean you jump to the conclusion "vaxx death" and I acknowledge vaccine deaths are likely still occurring the numbers are so low.

I’m trying to break down your sentences but it’s hard to understand “likely still occurring the numbers are so low”

By no objective means are these numbers “low”.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join