It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya Loses 1.1 Million Bpd As It Shuts Down Nearly All Its Oil Fields

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
How many coincidences are too many? I mean come on I grew up during the OPEC crisis, crazy times. Or am I completely wrong.

Libya is losing oil production at the rate of 1.1 million barrels daily, the country’s oil minister Mohammed Aoun has said, adding that almost all of the country’s oil fields were shut down.

Libya’s largest field, El Sharara, was shut down last month along with El Feel, with reports saying that it was groups affiliated with the eastern parliament that shut down oil production, among them the Libyan National Army of Halifa Khaftar.

According to Aoun, however, “it appears that the closure instructions were issued by an official body, the Petroleum Facilities Guard in the closure areas.”

Libya is currently in the throes of yet another flare-up of violence as two politicians vie for the post of Prime Minister: interim PM Abdul Hamid Dbeibah and eastern-affiliated Fathi Bashaga. According to reports, the groups shutting down fields and export terminals are affiliated with the Bashaga camp.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

According to Aoun, however, “it appears that the closure instructions were issued by an official body, the Petroleum Facilities Guard in the closure areas.”

That is pretty vague , What official Body ?

and what reason would there be to shut down these oil fields ?

and lastly there is no such thing as coincidence .

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Maybe the EU/US and the war mongers who pushed the sanctions agaisnt Russia should likely maybe just maybe remove the majority of those sanctions?

Because its clearly not working while Libya had now shut down its oil fields.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If I wanted to break up the USA that’s what I would do.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Libyan oil imports are only 2% of US net oil imports, and 25% of Libyan net oil exports.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey dems!!!
Your dnc is bringing back wars for oil, how nostalgic.

Way to go dems!!

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well not just Dems but some if not most Rinos were behind this to.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
House dems
Senate dems
President dems

The dems own this IN FULL no one else.
The dems are doing NOTHING to help.
Oh wait, they are working on a tv show with Hollywood about a non existent coup attempt.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstroDog
Libyan oil imports are only 2% of US net oil imports, and 25% of Libyan net oil exports.

Maybe I didn't phrase it properly, it isn't about the amount it's about multiple negative issues with gas and oil. and Energy/Power in general. Creating even more of a general uneasy feeling. Like this below

[url]https://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/lack-of-reserve-state-at-risk-of-major-blackouts-tonight/news-story/e8cc51eb19255e4597e7240de38183aa[ /url]

Suburbs plunged into darkness as blackouts hit Sydney, with entire east coast under threat of outages
Millions of homes were told to switch off appliances to conserve electricity as the Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO) warned of outages.

edit on 13-6-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Doesn't matter, as long as US is able to pay more for fuel than russia...

russia can't even fuel HER own tanks roflmao!12

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Mass spontaneous panic!!!!!! 🤣

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Doesn't matter, Australia has about 5.6 creatures per square foot that kill humans.

They will not succumb to darkness lol 12!1

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CptComa88

russia can't even fuel HER own tanks roflmao!12

I had heard many idiotic claims about from now. From Russia wont survive to Russia wont survive without food. To Russia cant fuel their tanks?

Where are you reading those headlines from? the new York woke times? the Ukrainian defense ministry?

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CptComa88
If there wont be anyone that wont be fuel anything at sometime soon it would be the EU and most of the US states that have higher costs of fuel and oil..

At least you would be thankfully for the war mongers that pushed that nonsense though.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well, the Saudi's said there is no reason to increase oil well production because there is no shortage. China and India are buying the Russian oil, which leaves lots for the Saudi's to sell to the west to replace their losses from the west not buying from Russia. So, who is telling Libia to stop producing, the west...so they can create a real shortage to cover their lies?

Remember this, more money is made on a barrel of oil by those who buy and sell the paperwork than the oil companies make when oil is over seventy five bucks a barrel...the oil companies get the same money for supplying the oil no matter what. The elites and maybe oil company ceos do invest in speculation along with government officials.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptComa88

Doesn't matter, Australia has about 5.6 creatures per square foot that kill humans.

They will not succumb to darkness lol 12!1

I can well assure you my friend. The VAST majority of Australians are NOT who they made themselves out to be.

And I get your point and completely agree. The "energy crisis" is entirely manufactured. Even the Queensland STATE OWNED energy providers are in on it. And I would like to note that our government sold our gas to foreign corporations for a quick money fix and now we are #ed. Gas from Queensland is purchased cheaper in Japan than it is here.

I cannot wait to get out of this f#ing place. the Clownworld epicenter.

Profiteering all the way.

edit on 13 6 2022 by myselfaswell because: I wanted to, haven't edited in a while and was starting to miss it, except for yesterday, and the day before .....

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's almost as if presidential administrations live in their own bubbles completely cut off from the reality we all share because it's automatically the Democrats fault even though this #storm has been brewing for YEARS.

There has been a lot of careful planning behind these events, decades in the making. You can blame the ENTIRE government which is comprised of EVERY political party, not just one.

It is complete and utter ignorance to blame it all on one side. I feel like the motto "deny ignorance" has some serious double meaning around here.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
If I wanted to break up the USA that’s what I would do.

Hopefully to separate by blue/red states. I'm in Florida
Love DeSantis

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RegularJo76

Not just the presidents, one of the things I hate about my fellow americans is how many never traveled, never lived outside of their home state ever.

I have some idiotic family members that live in areas not terribly effected by the current state of the economy yet, I live in alaska now, the supply chain is a problem and when it hits the rest of the lower 48 ugly will be the nicest term to describe it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join