It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Job & The NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What do you currently do for a living and how do you think that your industry or career path will do under a New World Order. Do you see yourself at an advantage or disadvantage.

Before I elaborate, you may not even want to read this. It may change your entire perspective on business, finance, money, life, and opportunity. You may lose ambition.

My current career path is Finance. I am a stockbroker. What does that mean, It means I make money when companies do well and people do poorly, but not just companies.

Let me explain.

Finance and investing is just one giant contrasting puzzle. Other companies have to do bad for Microsoft to do great.

Other companies have to lose deals for Haliburton to get them.

It's cause and effect, but finance is about being able to make money on the effect, not the cause. You have to anticipate that millions of people are going to desparately need more oil and will pay anything for it, before you can go long oil and think it will go up.

When K-mart filed for bankruptcy to protect the company and essentially screw all shareholders, and then reappeared with a clean slate, new shares were issued that the old shareholders didn't get. So all the customers, consumers of K-mart products, those who believed in it enough to buy it's stock years ago and hold it until retirement were left out. Then new shares are issued, redivided among the executives and any new shareholders, and then K-mart does what of all things, it buys out Sears. From bankruptcy to small monopoly. I'm there understanding what's going on, the process, and I'm profiting.

When people are laid off, paid less, hired with little to no benefits, and when companies essentially have to answer to shareholders not their employees, when a companies stock goes up because they just fired half their work force to increase earnings and have the remaining half doing all the work, I'm there profiting.

When a company like Wal-Mart gets most of their products overseas because people are willing to work for slave wages, and then ships the products back to you the consumer, wiping out stores like Win-Dixxie and other mom and pop chains or stores, I'm there profiting as you lost a potential job on the manufacturing side, and on the competition's side.

When a company buys out another company in a merger or acquisition to combine marketing and operation costs to stretch out their cash flow and product line, I'm there profiting while small monopolies are being formed all around you and all your products become more and more inferior and expensive.

George Soros, a famous Hedge Fund manager once made a billion dollars in one day. How did he do it? He betted on a countries currency crashing and he was right. He made a billion dollars at the expense of an entire country of people.

The catch is, it wasn't his fault. It would have happened anyways, he just knew which side to be on, what to do, how to apply it, and he did well.

It's unfortunate, but this is what you need to learn to survive, Finance.

I feel this personally is the best career or industry to be in if you are ultimately concerned with a NWO.

As you can tell, I'm not that concerned with a NWO because I will be profiting either way. All these things will keep happening because for companies to survive in a growing population that constantly has new people trying to get their piece of the pie, existing companies have to be agressive.

When nobody wants to travel, I'm short airlines. When nobody wants to buy because they're scared they will be unemployeed, I'm short retail. When the president wants to go to war, I'm long warfare. When the president wants to privatize social security and bring everyone into finance who will lose their money because they don't know about investing, I will be there working for them and investing on the other side of the fence against them.

Obviously I could put a possitive spin on it. I could say that as a stockbroker I help people understand investing so they aren't being financially slaughtered. I help people outperform others with less information and interpret the information out there better than they could ever think to. And I help people retire, send their kids to college, go on that family vacation, and get that summer home. I just don't tell them It will be at the expense of everything else around them and the people they will never meet.

What do you do for a living?

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Stealthmode]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I happen to agree with you that it takes "losers" to make "winners" in the system (though some will be along shortly to disagree and say everyone can get rich in capitalism
) and as a "mechanic in the machine" you're in a good slot to fair well no matter how much the rest of us get screwed.

It's also a perfect example of how "the pyramid" of power in any Illuminati or NWO theory works. You slide up and down in rank all your life. But there's always a bottom, and always a top.

One of my old jobs was here in the behavioral sciences arm.

That kind of UPC consumer data house is an important cog in the "monopolies elite" of the NWO.

Compiling and managing huge lists of "consumers" on the bottom (including changing and manipulating behavior) to grease the mechanics of power up the sides to serve the unnamed pinnacle of power. Not listed here, but it's there. It's always there.

I've done alot of other stuff too giving me insights on some of this including starting my own company, but wouldn't say any give me an "advantage" in the NWO. That's simply not for 98% of us. Always remember a well placed airplane can destroy a lifetime of accomplishments.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the response. I thought I'd introduce it from a perspective that a conspiracy fan would appreciate.

So would you say that your career path is as an Entrepreneur? You are actually then at ground zero with a sword and shield exchanging punches then with the NWO. Good luck on that, it's brutal but there are a lot of opportunities out there.

The main reason I decided to go into finance wasn't because I wanted to be a knight on the NWO chess board, leaping around devouring pawns.

I signed up because if you look at any wealthy individual like Gates, Buffett, or even the Waltons, they didn't make their fortunes on their salaries.

Because as an employee you can only extract so much from the pie. As an investor, you get everything. You get all the earnings divided up into how many shares you can get your hands on. Where an employee gets his works cut of the pie, a very small percentage of the companies expenses.

I believe last time I checked, the 2nd richest man in the world, Warren Buffett only makes around $300k a year, nearly half going to taxes I'm sure.

There are doctors, lawyers, and Engineers that make more than him. Yet they don't have the portfolio of investments he's managed to accumulate over time.

That's why I entered the game and became a mechanic in the pyramid.

You have to realize that although there is a top and a bottom, there is a way to the top and a way to the bottom. You don't have to stay in the middle.

I understand that a plane can come and destroy things. But that is the best part. You can make money playing either sides. The real fear isn't anything crashing. It's that people will no longer become fearful and greedy. And in that context, the Financial Industry can't crash. It's godlike. It stands outside of the entire spectrum and watches. And when there is money, it walks over to the corner and picks it up.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by Stealthmode]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthmode
Thanks for the response. I thought I'd introduce it from a perspective that a conspiracy fan would appreciate.

So would you say that your career path is as an Entrepreneur?

My career path? I'd call it derailed. My current title is "Train Wreck."

You are actually then at ground zero with a sword and shield exchanging punches then with the NWO. Good luck on that, it's brutal but there are a lot of opportunities out there.

Yeah, my partner and I (he was old money crazy, I was brains & sane) had a plan to battle the big boys just like that. It was equally cynical and inspired, not contributing anything to the market other than just going around buying up other firms, gutting and consolidating them, then sucking the revenue out. Nice run for about 3 years, but the insanity level was too high. After I divested, the company went to hell within a year. The whole industry did. Pretty much everything I had a foot in went to hell after 9/11.

The best place to be then was drawing a salary (to your other point). And like you were saying we had employees drawing 3 times any of the investors. We had our eye on bigger prizes. Sometimes it works, but it usually doesn't.

That's why I entered the game and became a mechanic in the pyramid.

You have to realize that although there is a top and a bottom, there is a way to the top and a way to the bottom. You don't have to stay in the middle.

I understand that a plane can come and destroy things. But that is the best part. You can make money playing either sides. The real fear isn't anything crashing. It's that people will no longer become fearful and greedy. And in that context, the Financial Industry can't crash. It's godlike. It stands outside of the entire spectrum and watches. And when there is money, it walks over to the corner and picks it up.

Yeah, a little discipline can take you far. I'm almost not interested in that any more though. If it's not fun or intellectually rewarding, I'm out of there. The only person I'm interested in making rich or poor anymore is myself. Most all my capitalist activities seemed to make 2 to 100 people worse off for every one I made better off, and that one was rarely me.

I'm quite interested in exchaging a form of intellectual capital now though (like this conversation).
Properly done it seems to have the opposite exponential effect. And it's not something a "market crash" can ever take away. I also think the proper dissemination of intellectual capital could wipe the floor with the paper God in a swift minute given the right circumstances. It's happened before countless times. The pyramid gets overturned, the elites get beheaded and new tyrants "of the people" emerge. On that day the only things I hope to be "selling" are ideas, pitchforks and guillotines.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by RANT]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Nice post stealth,

Keep it up

new topics

top topics

join