It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. Justice Amy Coney-Barrett's Children and Church Targeted for Violence by Pro-Abortionists.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Friday, June 10, 2022

After the attempted assassination of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was thwarted earlier this week, other Pro-Abortionists took Senator Chuck Schumer's message to heart, and targeted the Children and Church of Justice Amy Coney-Barrett.

Pro-choice group Ruth Sent Us hinted at targeting protests at Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett, after the attempted murder of Justice Brett Kavanaugh earlier this week.

"Ruth Sent Us", posted a call for demonstrations at Barrett's home and church in response to speculation that she will concur with a previously leaked draft court opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

A Department of Homeland Security report said the Supreme Court draft opinion has unleashed a wave of threats against officials and others and increased the likelihood of extremist violence.

"If you’re in the DC metro area, join us. Our protests at Barrett’s home moved the needle to this coverage," the group said on Twitter.

Ruth Sent Us specifically noted the Barrett family's daily schedule, and the school her children attend
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Pro-Abortionists are so gung-ho to kill unborn (mostly Black and Hispanic) babies in America, they're willing to take the life of anyone who is against letting them legally kill innocent little humans who are about to be born! These groups personify Multi-layered EVIL.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/10/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ruth Sent Us is a terrorist organization and should be disbanded and arrested. Want a fight that ends in bloodshed? It starts just like this.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ruth Sent Us is a terrorist organization and should be disbanded and arrested. Want a fight that ends in bloodshed? It starts just like this.

Do they have a leader? Obviously a follower Ruth Bader-Ginsberg.

The freedom of America allows these wanna-be baby murderers to move to California and enjoy unlimited abortions, regardless of what the Supreme Court rules. Governor Newsom says he'll even help with relocation and settling-in expenses.

THEY SHOULD ALL MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You are not kidding. Many churches now have people who carry for defense. This will not help the situation.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do they have a leader? Obviously a follower Ruth Bader-Ginsberg.

Follow the money, I am sure there are some Soros organizations behind this.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The people who said it's a systematic attack on our country and freedom look smarter by the day.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Extremist groups seem to operate on the premise of 'guilty until proven innocent' and want to enact their form of 'justice' without going through proper channels or even disclosure of facts.

No matter WHAT party they represent, they should ALL be labeled as domestic terrorists and stopped. Apply the term to only one party isn't going to help public opinion in the end, except for the Woke crowd.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
"Ruth Sent Us" is an ideology not an organization. Nothing you can do about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

The people who said it's a systematic attack on our country and freedom look smarter by the day.

President Joe Biden hasn't said a word about these threats and the attempted assassination of Brett Kavanaugh. Confirming that he is the leader of these domestic terrorists.

OMG..

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

says who? 👁️

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

says who? 👁️

Someone on the left.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You are not kidding. Many churches now have people who carry for defense. This will not help the situation.

I trust you've seen the video of the church member take down the assailant with a single shot, right between the eyes. Was that Texas in 2020?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

President Trump asked Attorney General BARR to label ANTIFA a domestic terrorist group. But Barr said there was no organization or leader, so it couldn't be done.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

ah, so a myth like Antifa.
It's a shame the people claiming to be part of that aren't real and can't be arrested.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Funny thing is, RBG even had a problem with the ruling on constitutional merits. I am on my phone, so I can't do links right now....but look it up.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Funny thing is, RBG even had a problem with the ruling on constitutional merits. I am on my phone, so I can't do links right now....but look it up.

Thanks for the heads-up reminder!

Ruth Bader-Ginsberg (RIP) thought Roe v. Wade Went Too Far.

Source: www.americamagazine.org...

-cwm

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: theatreboy

Thanks for the heads-up reminder!

Ruth Bader-Ginsberg (RIP) thought Roe v. Wade Went Too Far.

Source: www.americamagazine.org...

-cwm

Thanks Care!

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Whether people believe it or not, the Bible clearly states that before the end comes, it will be extremely difficult to have and/or raise a child.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Our church has 3 armed police on campus every Sunday morning.

One in the sanctuary, one patrolling the halls and one on the street.

At least one is always part of the SWAT team, they all 3 wear their weapons openly.

I'm positive we have a number of congregants who have concealed carry permits also.
We take no chances that a Christophobic lefty will decide to shoot up our church.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Ah, I was thinking it was a “Friends of Dorothy” thing but the only Ruth I could come up with was Festus’s mule on Gunsmoke…which also makes sense to a degree.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join