It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patent WO2020060606.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Patent WO2020060606:
patentscope.wipo.int...

Related patent documents:
patentscope.wipo.int...

Text taken from patent WO2020060606:

CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA. Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

Diagram taken from WO2020060606:

patentscope.wipo.int... IPECtpL0BRJW4OyTwGAvStnadDPygrQO_AzONyAfL4zEUqs0MZ3h31_ruYVvTOlMS10GnXNZ2VnO7rXRLp9U?docId=id00000053164876

Who or what provides these tasks to the user so your body can make cryptocurrency? Is this the AI monster they are creating. What if the task they provided is unlawful?

Reading the related documents and this patent, gave me goosebumps. The control this brings is truly horrendous.

I watched a few WEF videos from Davos 2022.

One of the many that stood out for me www.youtube.com...

This grid they are building, total control on everything, what you eat, what you do, what you write, where you go, CO2 usage It's going to be a huge prison for the leftovers.

You better do the tasks, else bye bye social credit score. On top of that no crypto fake money for you today. We have a few insects left which you can buy, cost 1 crypto fake currency, have a nice day. And don't forget more tasks coming up tommorow at 7am. Don't be to late!

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I hope TPTB have underestimated the resolve of those who believe these so call leaders/directors are FOS and all this comes back to bite the idiots in the butt.
edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I ask...What activity is here that the body can do which can be sensed by your device that justifies any value as a currency? This is exactly why these sorts of things are nonsense.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I didn't know you could patent nonsense lol

It's pretty clear what they have in mind, did you watch the WEF interviews from 2022 and earlier. It becomes clearer and clearer what their plans are for humanity.

It's not your device, you are the device. Maybe not us, but future humans will be not like us. Don't you see it on the horizon?

Did you listen to what they had to say?
edit on 5-6-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Just turn off motion detection in your device settings.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't have a device which travels with me. Was great in my youth, works great now.

a reply to: Crowfoot

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I ask...What activity is here that the body can do which can be sensed by your device that justifies any value as a currency? This is exactly why these sorts of things are nonsense.

Just spitballin here, maybe to see if one is working and justifies the money/credits/ cryptocurrency paid in the new social credit score they have been talking about.

again just spitballin, say that they dictate that one wears or is implanted with something like a fitbit, or those monitors for diabetic or heart moniters that send info to your device.

but instead of just telling them your sitting on your a@@ doing nothing, they have it designed to tell if you are doing anything productive.

again just spitballin

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Too hackable to work imo.

What's to stop one person from carrying all the devices for their friends doing the same job?

A bit like the old days where punching your friends card at the factory while they went to the beach or a football match instead.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

How can someone carry your device when you are the device. Didn't you read to OP and listen carefully?

You felt the need to reply as a bot (sheep)?

But didn't felt the need to investigate what the CEO of Nokia had to say? How this intertwines with other WEF views and goals.

Go sleep sheep.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Knock on wood for whatever works great as pushing over a half ton motorcycle several miles is a pain in the shins without knee high boots.

After that I chose lighter still a pain in the shins...

After that goodbye electronic ignition and battery nonsense hello points and kick it until the stator has enough juice to fire the plug p.s. add a large screw post capacitor for one kick even then running in neutral or hilling it jumping on and popping the clutch lever.

A friend rode a 12 speed bicycle across the U.S. took him three to four months he said punctured tires were the worst part of it... I asked him if he was going to ride it back since he had moved to California? He was too stunned at the question to really give an answer as in he hadn't even thought about the going back part... maybe it was just because he thought that too many times before then and didn't give in to it.

edit on 5-6-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Can you imagine if you had to prove your heart was beating and your lungs were drawing air in order to cast a vote in an election and for it to be counted as real? If no bio traces are available the vote is not counted. This eliminates counting the dead entirely and makes faking the votes of the living remarkably difficult. I think I scared myself a bit when I thought of this.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Our government has certainly embraced the Fourth Industrial Revolution. From the Canadian Gov. web page:

What is digital?

Today, a Fourth Industrial Revolution…

The digital revolution is building on the Third, fusing technologies and blurring the lines between the physical, digital, and biological spheres

I dont want to be fused with any of their technology.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

What if they created a in body sensor that measures the CO2 you breath out, climate and all. Breathing out could destroy the planet, don't give them ideas. It's endless what they could come up with.

The dangers can be seen.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I also noticed that nobody tried to address any of the questions in my OP.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Whatever evidence you present, sheeps will be sheeps.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You are right of course. I kind of jumped the shark and extrapolated to the place I think this might be headed. I am a patent wonk so I was still reading the patent after I posted. Certainly, the WEF carbon credit score issue you mention is likely directly related to this IP. Good catch.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Reading all the replies to the OP brought one thing to mind. Neralink. I think this may be closer than we think.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
I also noticed that nobody tried to address any of the questions in my OP.

Um there weren't any?

Here's how I see it most newer devices have a motion detector on by default basically a little ball bearing that rolls back and forth... say you with your non existent device recently looked up places to eat the trackers in the phone through third party cookies or adverts could spam message you based on app opt ins to send you coupon offers when you cease to be stationary of course the digital coin business would be those two hand shaking hey got another potential customer headed your way... in such a manner it would be tracking consumers/customers via apps and ads as targeted marketing for potential sales... that's the one side of it what that can be used for on the other side of it? Well it's got a hackable gps and it's got motion tracking that would alert every time you moved with the device and all it would take is a seemingly harmless app to trojan horse the darkside of it.

The end of it is basically the meme that as soon as you get paid for anything; You yell shut up and take my money! Since that's all they really want cutting to the chase saves both of you the time and energy...

Paranoia would assume it's the government since government agency is required to patent etc. such things otherwise it may be seen as a nefarious improvised device... buyer and customer consumer beware but thats all marketing really is... clouding a choice making process with distraction of rainbows sparkles and unicorns and all you wanted was a good sandwich for lunch.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It's not your device, you are the device.

The patent says a device is used.

A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user.

Also, the scenario at the end of the OP sounds a lot like having a plain old job.

edit on 5-6-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: nerbot

How can someone carry your device when you are the device. Didn't you read to OP and listen carefully?

You felt the need to reply as a bot (sheep)?

But didn't felt the need to investigate what the CEO of Nokia had to say? How this intertwines with other WEF views and goals.

Go sleep sheep.

You make too many presumptions.

"Human Body Activity" does not mean anything except what and where a body does and goes.

The fact that "Nokia" is mentioned means it is device driven, not boilogically driven.

That's the next step.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join