It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: There’s ‘No Rational Basis’ For Citizens To have 9mm Pistols

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So, You thought it was the evil so called "black rifles" that the Democrats were coming after. How many times have we heard from the left that they don't want to outlaw firearms, just those evil "black rifles".

Well, Biden again reveals that they want your super ultra awesome lung vaporizing 9 mm weapons of mass destruction. Anyone still believe they don't want to ban private ownership (for you) of pretty much everything?

nypost.com...

President Biden ranted against ownership of what he called “high-caliber weapons” Monday — appearing to suggest that there should be restrictions on the most popular handgun in America, the 9mm pistol

“They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life,” Biden said. “A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.

“So the idea of these high-caliber weapons is, uh, there’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self-protection, hunting,”

Biden’s statements about 9mm pistols are in keeping with his rhetoric before entering the White House. At a 2019 fundraiser in Seattle, for example, then-candidate Biden asked his audience: “Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9mm bullets

Video:

twitter.com...
edit on 30-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm pretty sure the rational basis for any weapon is to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government.

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

“A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.

Dafuq...

I just dont have the words...

Please before someone says with this load, with this modification it can do so, thats not what he meant and you know it.

+13 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

“A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body.

Dafuq...

I just dont have the words...

Please before someone says with this load, with this modification it can do so, thats not what he meant and you know it.

My dad always said that the 9mm was underpowered and he preferred the 45acp because it didn't matter where you hit someone, they weren't getting up.

+8 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Did you hear the last part at 0:35 seconds.

and remember the Constitution and the Second Amendment was never absolute

They care not for Murder or dead children , they only care about the leverage it gives them to ban Guns.

People think it's not possible to abolish the 2nd Amendment , I'm telling you it is and they will.
edit on 30-5-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The friends that have seen it look at me like I am crazy, my CC is the ruger 1911 commander, its not heavy in my opinion and like your dad said they aint getting up. (especially with the buffalo bore its loaded with right now)

+25 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Biden ,there’s ‘No Rational Basis’ For You to be President.

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yeah, when you are out picking blueberries and a bear comes around...pull out that twenty two pistol to piss off the bear with. I got a three fifty seven to take out picking berries, at least you can slow him down when it chases you with nine shots from that. But again, the Democrats do not want you out picking berries, they want you dependent on them to survive.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am absolutely for sensible gun control. There is no way I will give up any of our guns though. We are responsible gun owners. We have a 357, a 9mm, 2 shot guns, and a little hand gun that takes a clip. I don't know what kind it is. Oh, we also have a BB gun, to practice shooting for fun.

Biden is wrong. Now if he said AR15, I wouldn't necessarily disagree. I think to buy that type of weapon, there should be requirements. Clearly I believe, in the 2nd amendment, if I didn't We wouldn't have guns.

edit on 30-5-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ironic. The main reason we need them is because of people that say we don’t.

If a wolf could talk, what would he say to the sheep

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Try that bear with the 9mm, he will be just as upset. Maybe even more so since you didn’t even come close to blowing his lung out.

+14 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain
Now if he said AR15, I wouldn't necessarily disagree. I think to buy that type of weapon, there should be requirements. Clearly I believe, in the 2nd amendment,

Clearly, you don't understand the meaning of the word 'infringed'.

+8 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Joe , Thomas Jefferson made it perfectly clear as to the reason for the 2nd Amendment .
And there was no caliber restrictions involved .

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Nor that the privately owned firearm were better than the ones in the National Armories. The comparison was along the lines of an M-16 to a bolt action 12 gauge as far as private versus federally owned arms.

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Biden is wrong. Now if he said AR15, I wouldn't necessarily disagree. I think to buy that type of weapon, there should be requirements

Not much of a "gun" owner , huh ?
There has been restrictions for a long time now .
No past felonies .
Background check .
So on , and so forth .
When I got my first concealed carry , I had to put up a $20,000 property bond .
edit on 5/30/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Handguns are always the first to be banned.

In a country like the United States, it's not really feasible for them to be outlawed. Certainly not in the woodland states.

Bears are no joke.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Backagain
Now if he said AR15, I wouldn't necessarily disagree. I think to buy that type of weapon, there should be requirements. Clearly I believe, in the 2nd amendment,

Clearly, you don't understand the meaning of the word 'infringed'.

Yeah that comment was glowing

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There's no rational basis for citizens to tolerate a dementia ridden president, but there he is.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

and remember the Constitution and the Second Amendment was never absolute

Joe, your oath to preserve, protect and defend them to the best of your ability IS absolute.

Now either step up or resign.
edit on 30-5-2022 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Do these Dem presidents actually take the oath though?

If I'm not mistaken, the last two completely screwed it up and had to do it behind closed doors...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join