It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P. Muggles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Truly sorry for your loss.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
I am so sorry to hear you lost your dog as well.
What big gaps they leave when they're gone.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

so sorry to hear about your loss. I definitely believe he is running happily in Heaven, but it is so hard without our best friends.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: FamCore
What big gaps they leave when they're gone.

You want to know what gives me solace? My older brother (almost 10 years my senior, and a twin to my only living brother) was best friends with out dog, Keagan and always threw the tennis ball for her before he passed in 2016 - i have said for years that they would reunite one day in a better place and I hope that has finally come to actually pass treasure the memories & the photos and the irreplaceable moments with Muggles, you gave him an amazing home and love and formed a special bond that cannot be broken
edit on 30-5-2022 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

We didn't wait william. Last summer we got a new pup from the pound and let our other dog Ares pick her out. Sadie is an Australian shepherd/lab mix and quite the character. She is a bundle of energy and relentless. Turns out to be the right dog to bring Ares out of his shell. He wouldn't play after Mugs passed and resisted Sadie's attempts but she is so persistent she actually forces him to start playing. She's very trainable and intelligent as well as quick and nimble so we're working on frisbee catching with her. She wants to herd the chickens so that is ongoing. She's very happy-go-lucky and already a valued member of the house. Had her spayed 2 months ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Glad to hear it ,I left it far to long myself to get ,Muttley who when he sees water thinks he is a dolphin

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
enjoy heaven, sweet doggo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join