It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray Liotta Dies in His Sleep at 67

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I thought this was a farewell to Ray post then I saw the OP, and before I opened it I was thinking oh God he is going to push the vaccine killed him. Was I wrong?

He died in the Dominican Republic, so it might be some time before we see a report on it.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So so so weird that people want to believe the government and elite pharmaceutical industry with their record of killing lives, sooooooo bad....and would take their side over every other side always.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I thought this was a farewell to Ray post then I saw the OP, and before I opened it I was thinking oh God he is going to push the vaccine killed him. Was I wrong?

He died in the Dominican Republic, so it might be some time before we see a report on it.

So, talking about his death = OK as long as the injection is not mentioned?
OK if it were the FDA approved cigarettes and alcohol or GMO products or narcotics or chosen lifestyle.....ok, anything BUT the vaccines pushed and forced on so many that have literally killed healthy people....
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: shaemac
So so so weird that people want to believe the government and elite pharmaceutical industry with their record of killing lives, sooooooo bad....and would take their side over every other side always.

And you are just as bad, just the flipside of that coin..it's funny you think you are better/different..when no difference at all, just as brainwashed.lol

link   
My wive’s healthy friend died in her sleep after taking the vaccine, so yes the vaccine is culprit, prove us wrong Nomorefools a reply to: NoMoreFools

edit on 26-5-2022 by Talaria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
67 year old dies. What a shocker. It happens.

But, no, it's the evil vaxx.

For goodness sakes, how more desperate and stretchy can the OP get?

Turn it in, guv?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Talaria
This idiot is a paid vaccine advocator!!! My wive’s healthy friend died in her sleep after taking the vaccine, so yes the vaccine is culprit, prove us wrong Nomorefools a reply to: NoMoreFools

Ya, no..not how it works. You make a claim, your job to prove it.

Make us a nice chart/grapg, that shows people never died in their sleep before covid vax..good luck

edit on 26-5-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

And you are just as bad, just the flipside of that coin..it's funny you think you are better/different..when no difference at all, just as brainwashed.lol

Weird. Show me a post where I say I think I am better.

Brainwashed? How is one brainwashed when they do their own research against the forced narrative of a fascist government? Do tell.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: NoMoreFools

So every person who dies now, you all are going to try to link to the vax?

Whew. Ok. No crazy to see here.

When they are young and no apparent health issues. Hard not to. Especially when we know the injection kills.

67. Smoker. Drinker.

Young and no health problems? What!?!

No crazy to see at all.

so asking the question makes you "crazy"? that's kind of an asshole approach, don't you think?

I think it was an insinuation more than a question.

A question can be answered, in this case, it won't be. So the intent it would seem is "probably the Vax".

If I said "he was an actor, he probably did a lot of coke", people would have said things to the affect "what's your sources, that's speculation"... Which is valid.

So alas, certain topics here don't require the same standards anymore. Ideas or theories aren't presented after the data to support has been found as often here, rather the idea is presented, and people hunt to find crumbs to make it fit.

Of course that's not unique here. It's everywhere. People have their dogma, and they present it as probable or even fact. You can find that on all socials or forums now.
edit on 26-5-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

My wive’s healthy friend died in her sleep after taking the vaccine, so yes the vaccine is culprit, prove us wrong Nomorefools a reply to: NoMoreFools

“Paid vaccine promoter”. That’s a new one.

Nope. No crazy here at all.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
67 year old dies. What a shocker. It happens.

But, no, it's the evil vaxx.

For goodness sakes, how more desperate and stretchy can the OP get?

Turn it in, guv?

So, you are saying in no way it could be the injection?
Interesting you know this as certainty.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

When they are young and no apparent health issues. Hard not to. Especially when we know the injection kills.

67. Smoker. Drinker.

No crazy to see at all.

so asking the question makes you "crazy"? that's kind of an asshole approach, don't you think?

No. Trying desperately to connect every death to the vax, without providing any evidence…THAT is a bit crazy.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

OK if it were the FDA approved cigarettes and alcohol or GMO products or narcotics or chosen lifestyle.....ok, anything BUT the vaccines pushed and forced on so many that have literally killed healthy people....

Ya it is not OK to basically start your opening paragraph and whole point of your post that Ray died from the vaccine no matter what his issues were or even if he was vacced...lol

The OP's life is consumed by the vaccine, are you the same?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

67. Smoker. Drinker.

No crazy to see at all.

No. Trying desperately to connect every death to the vax, without providing any evidence…THAT is a bit crazy.

You are the only one giving out absolutes.
Everyone else is giving their opinion. The injection is just as valid as anything else. IT JUST IS. It is a factor in EVERYTHING as it was forced on most everyone - and it is STILL in it's trial phase....people who got injected are still part of the EXPERIMENT. Or is this news to you?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
C'mon, one of you "armchair researchers" produce a chart or graph that shows people in their late 60s never died in their sleep, previous to vax!!!

Do it!!!!!!!

link   

Do you know what was said that she died of?

link   
a reply to: shaemac

No, the OP is claiming it was.

Did I say "no way" or I know this for a "certainty"?

No I didn't. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Apologies for going against your narrative. It's allowed, you know?

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ya it is not OK to basically start your opening paragraph and whole point of your post that Ray died from the vaccine no matter what his issues were or even if he was vacced...lol

The OP's life is consumed by the vaccine, are you the same?

Consumed? No. But I know a few who literally died from the injection.
It is a valid argument....as those who have been injected are still part of the experiment...the injections are still in trial phase. Did everyone forget this?
Actors were forced to get injected - or they did not get to act.
It is a valid theory. Just as much as narcotics.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Logic dictates that until we know, we don't. So anyone making proclamations here is just an idiot. But asking the question shouldn't get the moniker of "crazy". If we never ask, I'm quite sure we will never get an answer.

We all know the vaccine was rushed, and didn't go through the years of rigorous study most other medications do. (I think that's why it was used under an EUA) So unless you are trying to silence anyone who might question the great and powerful OZ, asking the question should be totally acceptable. And even if the answer is "yes, he was fully vaxxed", that doesn't mean the vax kilt him. But if enough folks die, a bit early by some standards, looking into why might prove to be a fruitful idea.

link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Deaths from heart attacks more than doubled in 2020, and of course that was attributed to covid infection- not vaccination.

You got some stats to back that up? Also, very few people were vaxxed by the end of 2020.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join