It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The attacks on Elon Musk have begun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You didn't have to be Nostradamus to see this coming. As soon as he made his Twitter bid, the lefties threw a hissy fit, and called him a "billionaire plutocrat" and a "racist demagogue". CNN likened him to a spoiled child who wasn't responsible enough to run Twitter. CNN and MSNBC went on to say that they should control information.

Suddenly, Barry became majorly concerned about "the disinformation problem".

Yesterday Musk said he would now vote Republican because he's disillusioned with the Democrats. Here come the attacks.
A woman has claimed that 5 years ago, Musk offered to buy her a horse in exchange for a "happy ending" massage.

+17 more 
posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Acts all offended while riding away on her new horse..

edit on 20-5-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Is he the Tony Stark good nerd, or the technocratic police state shill head of China-partnered Tesla building US energy-replacing with Chineese battery-powered disposable and range-limited battery powered vehicles, wants to hook your brain to the internet and put thousands of satellites into the sky for redneck internet?

It could go either way.
I'm cautious still. Regardless of his inspirational speeches.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Pulling the sex card against anyone not liberal or woke enough will backfire sooner or later. Just because it's worked to their advantage so many times before doesn't mean the 'slower' amongst us aren't beginning to catch on to the continual 'wolf' cry.

If you harp on something often enough, people tend to become tone deaf. I think it's now expected that any non-liberal making strides to the top will be charged with sexual misconduct, for starters- other charges to be added as needed. Seek and destroy...pppffftttt.

Liberals really did themselves a disservice with the knowingly false Russia collusion and the millions of tax dollars wasted on it.
edit on 500000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

He's a whiny bitch, he pulled the pedo card on the people trying to rescue those kids trapped in the cave because they wouldn't use his asinine mini sub.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Not that he may or may not have, but this is a "Friend of the person" that is making these claims. There is no woman to have come forward that I have seen in the media. It is convenient timing that they come forward in these particular days, but when/if the actual woman comes forward, then she should be heard at least. Then the claims can be handled accordingly. I don't think it is going to change any feelings the left has already. He became a nazi a few weeks back after all.

The fact that the friend's description claims she continued the massage after the request is interesting, but there can be all kinds of anxiety/reasons if the situation was real. I have no love for Elon other than he doesn't appear to be owned by the US deep state (China...who knows).

That said, even if he did it, she accepted the money. Some people accept 50 bucks for straight up filth, and nobody is out there fighting for them. It just makes them both dirty people.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I like how he pushes back on the fascists.

He called Elizabeth Warren "Senator Karen"

He defied the lockdowns.

He told the Democrats that they're the Part of Division and Hate.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Elon Musk once turned me into a newt.

But I got better.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Sexual assault that happened years ago always seems to be the default go-to claim from democrats once their cries of racism get overlooked. Democrats will never learn. I guess next they'll say he had relations with a 14 year old girl when he was 25. That lie worked against Roy Moore so I'm sure they think it'll work over and over here, too.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He's a whiny bitch, he pulled the pedo card on the people trying to rescue those kids trapped in the cave because they wouldn't use his asinine mini sub.

I'll admit that was stupid. Musk apologized to the guy, saying he lost his temper, and meant it as an insult, "not a statement of fact".

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The left is going to every length they can to silence anyone that has an opinion other than what they deem acceptable and doesn't go along with their narrative. It's rather sickening.

Who knows about the Musk accusations, hard to know what to believe anymore. If it's true, it's still not as bad as Joe Biden's sexual assault on Tara Reid.

edit on 20-5-2022 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
The left is going to every length they can to silence anyone that has an opinion other than what they deem acceptable and goes along with their narrative. It's rather sickening.

Who knows about the Musk accusations, hard to know what to believe anymore. If it's true, it's still not as bad as Joe Biden's sexual assault on Tara Reid.

Yeah, propositioning someone and them denying your request is miles from forced penetration. Even his VP believed Tara until she got the sweet deal to ignore it.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I'll admit that was stupid. Musk apologized to the guy, saying he lost his temper, and meant it as an insult, "not a statement of fact".

If someone (other than the bobos on ATS who've done it) tweeted that I was a pedo I'd be pretty pissed, if it was that tool Musk I'd be suing him for libel regardless of his intentions.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Pulling the sex card against anyone not liberal or woke enough will backfire sooner or later. Just because it's worked to their advantage so many times before doesn't mean the 'slower' amongst us aren't beginning to catch on to the continual 'wolf' cry.

If you harp on something often enough, people tend to become tone deaf. I think it's now expected that any non-liberal making strides to the top will be charged with sexual misconduct, for starters- other charges to be added as needed. Seek and destroy...pppffftttt.

Liberals really did themselves a disservice with the knowingly false Russia collusion and the millions of tax dollars wasted on it.

The liberals start something to get at republicans and it always backfires on them and they start to eat their own instead. #MeToo anyone? And it is because once they let that junkyard dog loose they can't get the leash back on it. We will see nothing happen to musk, but a wave of liberals are going down now...lol
edit on 20-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nobody has a problem with billionaire oligarchs until a billionaire wants to fix the oligarchy. And by fix, I mean redistribute the power and influence to the people it belonged to before those billionaires were making all the decisions.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
"Musk offered to buy her a horse in exchange for a "happy ending" massage."

So whats the problem I would be like I had a good deal on horses at the time and yes she could have gotten a free horse !

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

They didnt just say no though before he retorted.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

If someone (other than the bobos on ATS who've done it) tweeted that I was a pedo I'd be pretty pissed, if it was that tool Musk I'd be suing him for libel regardless of his intentions.

Sticks and stones may break your bones but Tweets can only sting your ego. It'll stop hurting after you log out and resume IRL business with physical persons who don't have to stare at their phone screen every 5 minutes to reinforce their self esteem.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
They didnt just say no though before he retorted.

Th absolutely addressed it.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It's all fun and games when you're blowing up rockets and sending cars to space.
But as soon as you go against the liberal agenda, then out come the accusations.

Where was this person when he was being lauded as a pioneer? *wind blows through the trees*

HE'S BUYING WHAT? What dirt can we invent to bring him down! *REEEEEEE in the wind*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join