It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremisist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket / ATF Raid near PA follows

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My heart goes out to all those families who were affected by this mass murder.

I was born in Buffalo, NY and I grew up and lived in the suburbs. This guy was from Conklin, NY. I never heard of Conklin until this morning. That's a village of 5000 closer to New York City than Buffalo as it took him 3 1/2 hours to drive to the Buffalo, NY Tops supermarket. To get to New York City by car from Buffalo is a 5 1/2 hour drive. I have also observed several pictures of him and another supporter wearing symbols being worn by some in the Ukraine army. That's possibly why the DHS is involved. Post shooting the ATF have raided a home in Conklin.

R aid near PA follows supermarket shooting in Buffalo

CONKLIN, N.Y. — Newswatch 16 has learned that an address associated with the alleged shooter in Buffalo is not far from northeastern Pennsylvania; Conklin is right over the New York state line. We saw New York State Police and ATF going in and out of the home in this residential neighborhood in Conklin. Troopers have the road blocked off so no one other than law enforcement or neighbors can go in or out.

10 killed in racist shooting at Buffalo supermarket, officials say; suspect in custody

There is more to this than meets the eye so this link. For this guy to find that specific supermarket is telling. He obviously has deep connections

The Buffalo shooting suspect posted an apparent manifesto citing 'Great Replacement' theory

The manifesto, which was not modified since it was posted on Thursday, includes elaborate details of a planned shooting. The document claims the suspect chose Buffalo because it was the city with the highest number of Black people in his vicinity. Eleven of the 13 people shot at the Tops Friendly Market are Black, police said. A senior law enforcement official told NBC News that authorities were working to verify the document’s authenticity. “We are aware of the manifesto allegedly written by the suspect and we’re working to definitively confirm that he is the author,” the law enforcement official said

Reference:

Payton Gendron, Buffalo Mass Shooting Suspect: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Reference Background

[url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10817615/Buffalo-white-supremacist-shot-dead-ten-threatened-shoot-classmate-graduation.html]MailOnline[/ url]

Buffalo white supremacist, 18, threatened a school graduation shooting last year and was given psychiatric treatment - but still legally bought three guns: Classmates reveal he acted strangely, wore hazmat suit to school for a week and scared them with 'Hitler-esque' political views Payton Gendron, 18, was investigated by the New York State Police for threating to shoot his classmates during graduation in June 2021 Police suggested mental health evaluation and counseling Classmates recall his 'Hitler-esque' political leanings during a political science exercise Gendron wore a hazmat suit to school for the first week of his senior year to protect against Covid In his 180-page manifesto refers to the paranoid white supremacist theory of 'white replacement' He looks up to other racially-motivated spree killers like Dylan Roof who killed nine people in a black church in South Carolina At least 10 people were killed and three were reported injured after a gunman opened fire inside a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday while livestreaming Gendron had the n-word scrawled on his rifle, targeted a store in a predominantly black area and shot 11 black people, police said Erie County District Attorney John Flynn charged him with one count of first degree murder The suspect, filmed wearing a military uniform, has been taken into custody by the Buffalo Police Department and will be charged with multiple counts of first-degree murder as early as Saturday night The suspect was reportedly wearing body armor as witnesses said they saw the man wearing a black helmet and carrying a rifle into the store Ex-Buffalo cop Aaron Salter Jr, who was working at the market as a security guard, tried to stop the gunman but was fatally shot himself 86-year-old Ruth Whitfield, the mother of the former Buffalo fire commissioner, was also gunned down New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Buffalo native, said the state is providing assistance to the Buffalo Police Department N-word could be seen written on the front sight of gunman's automatic rifle President Biden says 'hate must have no safe harbor'

meaww.com...

This really pisses me off. Some 18 year old hillbilly punk. Based on the MailOnline link this guy apparently had prior issues and his parents many be culpable. Hope they put him to death ASAP.
edit on 15-5-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 15-5-2022 by Waterglass because: link bad

edit on 15-5-2022 by Waterglass because: link

edit on 15-5-2022 by Waterglass because: MailOnline Link wont link

edit on 15-5-2022 by Waterglass because: link issue

edit on 15-5-2022 by Waterglass because: link issus again

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This whole incident ticks all the boxes- guns, racism and control of information. No mention of whether he was on prescription psychotropic drugs of illegal drugs.

More often than not, these mass shooters were known to have serious mental health issues, and getting them 'help' was merely a suggestion. Without addressing the mental health ( and possibly drug use) aspect, the problem will not go away. The more media attention, the more copycat killings we can expect.

If there were no guns in the US he would have used an easily made at home device, or his car. No amount of laws can fix mental health issues, or stop those inflicted from acting out.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I guess you missed this part:

Buffalo white supremacist, 18, threatened a school graduation shooting last year and was given psychiatric treatment - but still legally bought three guns: Classmates reveal he acted strangely, wore hazmat suit to school for a week and scared them with 'Hitler-esque' political views Payton Gendron, 18, was investigated by the New York State Police for threating to shoot his classmates during graduation in June 2021 Police suggested mental health evaluation and counseling Classmates recall his 'Hitler-esque' political leanings during a political science exercise Gendron wore a hazmat suit to school for the first week of his senior year to protect against Covid In his 180-page manifesto refers to the paranoid white supremacist theory of 'white replacement' He looks up to other racially-motivated spree killers like Dylan Roof who killed nine people in a black church in South Carolina At least 10 people were killed and three were reported injured after a gunman opened fire inside a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday while livestreaming Gendron had the n-word scrawled on his rifle, targeted a store in a predominantly black area and shot 11 black people, police said Erie County District Attorney John Flynn charged him with one count of first degree murder The suspect, filmed wearing a military uniform, has been taken into custody by the Buffalo Police Department and will be charged with multiple counts of first-degree murder as early as Saturday night The suspect was reportedly wearing body armor as witnesses said they saw the man wearing a black helmet and carrying a rifle into the store Ex-Buffalo cop Aaron Salter Jr, who was working at the market as a security guard, tried to stop the gunman but was fatally shot himself 86-year-old Ruth Whitfield, the mother of the former Buffalo fire commissioner, was also gunned down New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Buffalo native, said the state is providing assistance to the Buffalo Police Department N-word could be seen written on the front sight of gunman's automatic rifle President Biden says 'hate must have no safe harbor'

" threatened a school graduation shooting last year and was given psychiatric treatment "

The kid was nuts. And clearly took some areas of the internet a little too seriously.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Based on what I have read on the MailOnline and other link both parents possibly are culpable. Many other kids said that hes nutz. I wonder if both parents knew he had a gun. In any event I bet they both get sued for damages as both are Civil Engineers for the New York State Department of Transportation.

That family picture of all holding AK47 style of squirt guns wont help their defense.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Chilling!

Where does an 18 year get the money to buy all these guns, helmets, body armor...the car he drove? Did he have a job? Did his parents encourage his "hobby"?

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

both (parents) are Civil Engineers for the New York State Department of Transportation.

Oh gee, I wonder if there is any obscure connection between them and the James Holmes' dad and the Sandy Hooks shooter's dad.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Throw a dart at the “Alphabet Agency Board” and chances are you’ll get your answer…

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think his parents are culpable as in his enablers. There is much background on this kid. The car he drove was owned by his parents.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

I noted the Civil Engineers in NY DOT as they are well paid, educated and have HUGE benefits for life. In brief I meant that there should be NO anger in that family. Yet there obviously is.

Sorry but I cant decipher what you are writing? Please add

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

This whole incident ticks all the boxes- guns, racism and control of information.

Yep. The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI are already investigating it as a hate crime. The mayor is already going full-tilt buzzwords and emphasizing the white supremacist phrase.

The subway shooting hoax was exposed in short fashion. Something tells me that this will follow suit.

They have to target whites and guns and they're trying stuff from every angle.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

No doubt the parents are involved somehow.
Either they were willfully ignorant to what was going on, or somehow encouraged his odd behavior.

The guy was clearly radicalized somewhere, somehow question is who or where did it happen? His mental state was obviously weak and prime picking to be molded. Or he was really good at hiding everything.
Guess we will find out soon. Hopefully.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
When I heard about this I became very sad etc. I thought how was he raised? Who are his parents? 18 years old and he ends his life being a serial killer....the news person said as he was killing those people he was live streaming it,

In prison he will be a boyfriend to many...does he even realize how horrible it is going to be?

edit on 15-5-2022 by alexandrae because: punctuation and grammer

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

So what will be worse for him as a bitch puppy to the brothers for life in jail or the death penalty. I am beginning to think bitch puppy from both ends.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Guess we will find out soon. Hopefully

Whats interesting is that he was under mental health care and was able to get a gun into the parents home. I say the parents enabled

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Stop trying to assign logic and reason to give the incident some meaning. He was completely insane. He was most likely on some anti-depressants or anti-psychotic medication as well.

Biden weighed in with a statement I'm sure he didn't write:
“We still need to learn more about the motivation for today’s shooting as law enforcement does its work, but we don’t need anything else to state a clear moral truth: A racially motivated hate crime is abhorrent to the very fabric of this nation,” Biden said. “Any act of domestic terrorism, including an act perpetrated in the name of a repugnant white nationalist ideology, is antithetical to everything we stand for in America.”

Of course The Reverend Al Sharpton showed up within minutes. The Rev. Al Sharpton called on the White House to convene a meeting with Black, Jewish and Asian leaders to demonstrate a federal commitment to combating hate crimes.

Source

Meanwhile, Chicago has had 200 murders this year. What about that, Biden? Sharpton? Crickets.

They only pretend to care when it fits the racism narrative.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Please don't cut him slack with the insane plea. If insane they still possess the skill and thought process to murder as he certainly did. Look at his use by "deductive reasoning" to locate a supermarket 100's of miles from where he lives based on concentration of black population.

The insane plea should be removed from society as a defense.

He should be put to death. Or..............

Prison justice?

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Please don't cut him slack with the insane plea.

I'm not using the insanity argument as a defense for him. Maybe people who are completely insane (and extremely violent) should just be put to sleep, like rabid animals. Honestly, I don't have an answer.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just wondering if there were any statements from Biden concerning the clear racist overtones of the recent Brooklyn mass shooting, in a section of Brooklyn comprised of about 30% Asian residents?

Also, among the black shooter's online posts, a number of racially-motivated statements consistent with hate speech were found:

How did Frank R. James, the apparent black nationalist arrested for Tuesday’s subway rampage, become radicalized?

The social media rants of the 62-year-old suspect reveal a man consumed with hatred of white people and convinced of a looming race war.

“O black Jesus, please kill all the whiteys,” was one meme he posted.

Oh. Interesting.

Again, were there any comments from Biden condemning the black nationalist ideology and anti-Asian/anti-White credo espoused by this guy, or do we just ignore racially-motivated hate crime when it doesn't fit the narrative? I have been Google searching for some similar statement condemning the racism/hate crime from the Brooklyn shooting issued by the White House but, I've yet to find it.

FTR I hope they fry the Buffalo shooter, and track down and fry anyone involved in this heinous crime.

I just find it really strange that we just experienced 2 very similar (but polar opposite motivations) mass shootings within the past month, but I'm not seeing consistent reaction from our politicians on these incidents.

I think both of these acts were two sides of the same coin, and we need to eradicate this racial animus all around on all sides.

I wish someone in authority would embrace the Mo rgan Freeman approach to racial relations, instead of constantly inflaming the situation and exacerbating the problems.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

I agree will all you wrote and like Morgan Freeman

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"Buffalo white supremacist, 18, threatened a school graduation shooting last year and was given psychiatric treatment - but still legally bought three guns"

How wasn't he on the background check list? There's going to be screaming for new gun laws, but, they don't even enforce the ones that they have.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join