It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Federal COVID-19 task force expects waves of COVID-19 infections in upcoming fall/winter months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ashish Jha, MD, speaking on behalf of the US COVID-19 task force, discusses expected US pandemic patterns toward the end of 2022:

www.cnn.com...

The COVID-19 task force sees waves of pandemic infections in the upcoming fall and winter months.

MOD NOTE

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Mon May 9 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
For the Love of God, enough already

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's all about the November elections 🥶🤬

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill

Is Covid a cold than?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im trying really hard to.......wait

mayyyybe......

Nope Dont care

the ONLY thing I care about is the heavy handed control our gov implements in absolute ridiculous manners
edit on 9-5-2022 by optimisticcontrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

In one breath these deceitful bastards say, "It's the hospitalizations that matter. Not the number of infections"

20 seconds later, these morons scream, "There will be 100 Million infections by Thanksgiving!"

If Democrats pull some kind of lockdown, universal mail-in voting this fall, THIS AMERICA IS FINISHED.

Those of you who didn't give your life to force the transition, will have a fresh new slate to begin America anew.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yawn

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Yawn indeed.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
For the Love of God, enough already
They won't stop until they destroyed the global economies. They all planned this for their 'great reset'

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In one breath these deceitful bastards say, "It's the hospitalizations that matter. Not the number of infections"

20 seconds later, these morons scream, "There will be 100 Million infections by Thanksgiving!"

If Democrats pull some kind of lockdown, universal mail-in voting this fall, THIS AMERICA IS FINISHED.

Those of you who didn't give your life to force the transition, will have a fresh new slate to begin America anew.

A digital prison awaits us all , democrats and republicans , left and right , all us 99%ers will be enslaved in their nightmarish grid of totalitarian control
It will not be a 'clean slate' , it will be hell.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
CNN that bots that post on ATS now?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What about the coronavaxx dieoffs they were talking about? They said the spike proteins in vaxxes kill your immune system slowly and youd see them dying in numbers like a snowball rolling down a hill, growing and picking up speed. They rose hell about this but I don't see anything of the sort.
edit on 10-5-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill -- everyone, ... take a deep breath! The last time I looked in a mirror, I saw that I am still not a bot, or the latest "AI" software, but a living breathing human being.

If you question the reality of the COVID-19 pandemic, your opinion is based on ... what?? As recently as this weekend (I am writing this on Monday, May 23rd, 2022), Dr. Tedros, director of the UN's World Health Organization, explained to a major international press outlet that COVID-19 is still a pandemic. All of medical Twitter agrees with that. Therefore, if you disbelieve this OP, then start attaching at least one reference (from a recognized professional news media group) to back up what you are saying. Start when? That would be *now*.

Also keep in mind that over the last few weeks in the USA, US broadcast and cable news channels that cater to a generally politically conservative audience have developed their critical thinking skills on this pandemic. To give one example, they are starting to ask about Long Covid. The estimated frequency of Long Covid in humans who have had mild/moderate/severe COVID-19 infections varies a lot, but what all news interviewees agree on so far is that Long Covid is a disease you do *not* want to have. An increasing number of US infectious disease physicians are unanimous on that point so far this year in interviews on broadcast and cable TV.

Questions about the various COVID-19 vaccines go beyond the scope of this thread.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What a joke these people are . I can’t think of many more organizations that need to be dissolved before the US Federal Covid-19 Task Force . Sounds like a nazi organization created by Soros

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Uphill -- recent COVID-19 statistics vary by global geographic region, but in Southern California in recent days, infections are going up once again, per the LATimes newspaper:

www.msn.com...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill
a reply to: Uphill -- recent COVID-19 statistics vary by global geographic region, but in Southern California in recent days, infections are going up once again, per the LATimes newspaper:

www.msn.com...

CNN/MSN bot now?

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Who cares.

Covid is a scare tactic. I actually work in a few hospital systems.

I've got more important things to worry about.

Such as; What pudding should I have for lunch.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The COVID-19 task force sees waves of pandemic infections in the upcoming fall and winter months.

Of course they do, that’s about flu season isn’t it? Would love to know an actual number for flu deaths vs COVID deaths this year and last. Wishful thinking I know but I think we all already know those numbers historically.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder -- Numbers and trends for human deaths by specific diseases are online at the Our World In Data website:

ourworldindata.org...

In the US, the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health coronavirus website has ongoing statistics:

coronavirus.jhu.edu...

On that front page, Johns Hopkins has a button for US statistics, also an explainer button for biostatistics in general.

Issues related to influenza are at best difficult to compare with COVID-19 data. Those reasons include the fact that it's been over 100 years since the last influenza pandemic, the fact that the US flu infections of recent decades come from the influenza virus family, a *different* family of viruses than the coronavirus family, of which the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 is a member. Due to the 1918 flu pandemic, the influenza virus family has been intensively studied by virologists since the 1930 invention of the electron microscope. The same is definitely not true for the coronavirus family, which has only begun to be studied in depth since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.

edit on 5/23/2022 by Uphill because: Added a paragraph.

edit on 5/23/2022 by Uphill because: Added a word.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Don't care, even people who care..don't care

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join