It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New CNN Poll: Abortions Do Not Outweigh $100 To Fill Your Gas Tank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Awww,

What a pity! Their week of "outrage" has done nothing to increase the Democrats poll numbers. I guess abortions don't really matter as much when you can't afford a tank of gas and eggs are $3 a dozen.

I guess it is time to fire up that Covid fear and make sure we can have fraudulent mail-in voting again, otherwise the Democrats are surely to lose the majority in a fair election.

www.cnn.com...

But comparing the results of the new poll to one conducted immediately before the revelation of the draft opinion, the impact on the political landscape heading into the 2022 midterms appears fairly muted.

Republicans hold a narrow edge over Democrats on the generic ballot test, 49% to 42% among registered voters, a slight improvement for Republicans compared with the poll conducted immediately before the ruling. On the economy -- the issue most likely to be a driving factor for voters this fall -- nearly half of adults (46%) in the latest poll say the Republican Party's positions are more aligned with their own, compared with 31% for the Democratic Party. About three-quarters say that which party controls Congress makes a real difference -- a figure that did not shift between the two polls -- with more Republicans saying so than Democrats (88% vs. 78%).

Those findings suggest the overall picture for the midterm elections is little changed after this week's news, at least in the short term.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

that and the next shiny thing will pop up soon, and we will all make threads about it.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

One would think that since all the Leftists drive Teslas, they could've afforded to drive from all over the US to harass those SC Justices at their homes.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
To be honest what is the percentage of people on the extreme side of this in thinking women will need to use a hanger down an ally as their rights are ripped away? Even my pro choice friends are not really talking about it other than saying states that ban it are wrong, but other than that they are not in an uproar over it all. As to needing to go to another state well I had to drive my wife to another state just this week for a medical reason and holy cow the 1.5 hours was an attack on my rights.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I’m just going to start riding a jackass, they can’t have babies and they are fueled by grass. # it

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Love the characterization of a 7% difference as a 'narrow edge'.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I’m just going to start riding a jackass, they can’t have babies and they are fueled by grass. # it

Ummm...just be sure to say...yeehaw...as your riding that democrat...erm...donkey...ahem...jackass...

YouSir

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Can't we all just get along?

I know I'm bringing it back okay?

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Id rather see Deez Nutz in office or Kanye before Biden again.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The problem for dems is they still think most people are dumb enough to believe their crap. The truth about the SCOTUS ruling, if it happens, is that abortion will not suddenly be illegal across the nation. It will just remove the fed from the process and put it back in the hands of the states where it belongs.

Dems would do well to try telling the truth once in a while instead of using lame scare tactics all the time.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That's interesting and surprising. Curious to see what develops tomorrow.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Brotherman

Ummm...just be sure to say...yeehaw...as your riding that democrat...erm...donkey...ahem...jackass...

YouSir

Glad someone gets the irony, otherwise I’d think even here someone don’t have a sense of humor

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Makes me wonder if their fear and outrage machine is maybe broken.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Not among the fear and outrage machine supporters. They still got it. But the REST of us, it's just more ho hum, here we go again.

You know when a child continually throws temper tantrums, the first one or two are almost traumatic to those around. After a few freakouts, people are like "shut that kid up for cryin' out loud". We are so over the left and their tantrums. They wore out our fear and outrage quite some time ago, now we simply tolerate them and ignore what we can.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

In this 2022 PEW research poll of what Americans think is most important for Congress and the President to "fix", ABORTION is not on the list.

Source: www.pewresearch.org...

Now that Americans are suddenly concerned about the Abortion subject, where does it fit on the priority list?

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The only people that I know talking about Abortion are
on this Forum. None of this obvious misdirection
will alleviate the probable outcome on
November 8, 2022

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

If by Outrage Machine, you mean the captive audience's ability to give a flying # anymore... Yes.
Yes, and they went Office Space on that Outrage Machine. Counterproductive as all #, but who am I to tell others how to make themselves impossible to take seriously.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Very good point

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I guess it is time to fire up that Covid fear and make sure we can have fraudulent mail-in voting again, otherwise the Democrats are surely to lose the majority in a fair election.

100 million by summers end.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
money, eh?

top topics

join