It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist Groups Direct Protesters To Descend Upon Supreme Court Justices’ Homes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Leftist activist groups are directing angry pro-abortion mobs to the homes of “six extremist” Supreme Court justices. They have published their home addresses and plan "peaceful protests". White house says "all good" and encourage peaceful protests at the Justices houses. They are also organizing to harass Catholic churches.

www.ruthsent.us...

twitter.com...

www.tiktok.com...@ruthsent

Whether you’re a “Catholic for Choice”, ex-Catholic, of other or no faith, recognize that six extremist Catholics set out to overturn Roe. Stand at or in a local Catholic Church Sun May 8. #WarOnWomen #MothersDayStrike

Leftist Groups Direct Protesters To Descend Upon Supreme Court Justices’ Homes

www.dailywire.com...

“The radical Left and their dark money funders have one goal, which is to intimidate the Court,” Judicial Crisis Network President Carrie Severino told The Daily Wire on Wednesday evening. “Showing up at the justices’ homes to harass them is absolutely beyond the pale and shows the lengths to which they are willing to go in order to undermine the Court’s independence.”

On its website, the group listed the street names where each justice supposedly lives with their families: Amy Coney Barrett, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas, and Neil Gorsuch.

Psaki Says There Is No ‘Official U.S. Government Position’ On Activists Protesting Outside SCOTUS Justices’ Homes

www.dailywire.com...

these activists posted a map with the home addresses of the Supreme Court justices,” Doocy said. “Is that the kind of thing this president wants to help your side make their point?”

“Look, I think the president’s view is that there’s a lot of passion, a lot of fear, a lot of sadness from many, many people across this country about what they saw in that leaked document,” Psaki replied, saying again that the White House supported peaceful protest.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This will end well.

+5 more 
posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I remember when Antifa ans BLM tried to come here to Boise to start trouble....they changed their mind very quickly when they saw us all armed and waiting where they were going to protest

I think pro constitution folks should do the same in this instance and surround the Supreme court justices houses to protect them and at the same time let them know we stand behind them and the protection and upholding of our constitution

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I AGREE

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Two sides to this.

Protect innocent justices who we assume take their jobs and action VERY seriously. Even if a meager show of support, its likely to deter anything above shouting.

Vs.

If anyone thinks the absolute politicization of SCOTUS isnt apparent, then theyre a lost cause. This leak was political. The justices are political which is a perversion of what its supposed to be and they deserve to hear the angry voices.

Overall, violence upon the justices would be wrong.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'll be your huckleberry.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

This BS needs to stop and there should be a law passed with a possibility of a prison sentence upon conviction.

Wikipedia states the definition of terrorism in the US as;

In the United States, a common definition of terrorism is the systematic or threatened use of violence in order to create a general climate of fear to intimidate a population or government and thereby effect political, religious, or ideological change.

They’re inserting the calls for ‘peaceful protest’ as a legal defence against terrorism obviously but we have all seen the violence conducted at other “peaceful” protests in years gone by.

Protesting at peoples homes and intimidating their family members including children is abhorrent.

Release the hounds I say. Preferably the type with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

edit on 652022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I disagree.

Let them experience firsthand the lunacy endorsed by the current regime.

Sooner or later every rational person is going to become fed up with purple hair and fake vajayjays and their incessant whining.

Don’t abort the mission lefties, by any means necessary. You got this.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Protesting at peoples homes and intimidating their family members including children is abhorrent.

Good thing that anti-lynching law was passed. Phew.

Hate to see an abortion of justice.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have said this repeatedly.

People have been saying that some form of civil war is coming. But I argue that the left has already bought the early tickets.

There appears to be only two possibilities at this point, and neither of them are good.

If the right does nothing, then they might as well pack up their bags and move somewhere else, because the left plans to crush you.

And if the right does respond, this will escalate into a hot civil war.

I've given up hope that cooler heads will prevail. The writing on the wall has been plain to see for quite some time.

In the end, I don't know where all of this goes. But I'm 100% certain that no one will enjoy the experience.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I think pro constitution folks should do the same in this instance and surround the Supreme court justices houses to protect them and at the same time let them know we stand behind them and the protection and upholding of our constitution

I think that's a great way to become the next contestant on "Play Stupid Games".

The police have shown no mercy on supporters. In fact, I specifically remember watching people getting hauled away after they were assaulted by Antifa by many police forces.

Then you have to remember that the DAs in those same areas are run by foreign interests and will selectively charge. The professional press will castrate you if anything happens, no matter if you were being burned alive and acted in self-defense.

There's really no winning on that front.

Either they're going to go hard and arrest some of these people that are openly calling for the intimidation and harassment of judges or they're going to pussyfoot along, publish their Roe decision, and get swamped with a bunch of new judges.

Who knows, packing the court may be the new thing the DNC dangles over their voter's heads every two years now they can't stall on abortion legislation.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
When this peaceful protest gets out of hand will it be called an insurrection, or a 'mostly peaceful' protest?

Asking for a friend.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
When this peaceful protest gets out of hand will it be called an insurrection, or a 'mostly peaceful' protest?

Asking for a friend.

"Hey, lookit this shiny new thing to stand/sit/kneel for!"

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I remember when Antifa ans BLM tried to come here to Boise to start trouble....they changed their mind very quickly when they saw us all armed and waiting where they were going to protest

BLM tried that nonsense in our tiny city here in Maine and then complained that we were white supremacists for standing out front of our property armed to the teeth. Mind you, our city is 98% white 1% Asian and 1% black. I don't know what they were thinking but they have never been back here. Shame, I just bought a new AR with laser sight and a Sig Sauer red dot scope.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Asking for a friend.

It's the left so of course it's a peaceful protest.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

WHAT THEIR FANATICAL LEADER BELIEVES

REPORTER: "Does Biden support any limits on abortion?"

PSAKI: No

REPORTER: "Does the president support abortion until the moment of birth?"

PSAKI: Yes
The Clip: twitter.com...

Remember, Joe Biden proudly proclaims himself as a Practicing Devout Catholic.

Hopefully, the Catholic Church will have something to say about this stunning (sad) admission by the White House.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: carewemust

Biden says Pope Francis told him he's a 'good Catholic' amid criticism over his abortion views

Religion is often the spark for major wars inside of nations (aka: civil wars). I could see a loser like Biden being the catalyst for sparking a Civil War and a War with Russia, simultaneously.

-Worst President Ever-

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Could this person be a Leftist weapons supplier for Protestors?

Tried to sneak 23 weapons onto a D.C. flight.

News Brief: abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Liberals/Democrats now openly admit Abortion is MURDER, and that they're OK with it.

Source: thefederalist.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join